Author Topic: Time to isolate Lynch as a tall (not Covid related)  (Read 2671 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Time to isolate Lynch as a tall (not Covid related)
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2022, 09:16:36 AM »
Lynch was never the problem. It was our midfield. No surprise our midfield gets its act together and Lynch stars.

Not just their individual games which were fantastic but it was pleasing to see Lynch and Balta not get in each other's way and fly for the same ball. They worked well together to spread the Giants' defenders.
Yep, Jack tends to get in the way and not spread, IMVHO

:yep all of this ^^^^

Have said it a few times but seems to be easier to whack Lynch
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2022, 11:23:36 AM »
I have defended him plenty but Lynch can be frustrating when he's not hitting up at the footy and calls for it long in the pocket. Quite often he is then caught behind and we get nothing from it. That's what poos me.

Admittedly I haven't been at the ground in a while and I noticed you say he got ignored on leads in round 1 so I may be missing times where he is doing what we want out of him but not being honoured. Was really good yesterday though
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2022, 03:07:07 PM »
I have defended him plenty but Lynch can be frustrating when he's not hitting up at the footy and calls for it long in the pocket. Quite often he is then caught behind and we get nothing from it. That's what poos me.

Admittedly I haven't been at the ground in a while and I noticed you say he got ignored on leads in round 1 so I may be missing times where he is doing what we want out of him but not being honoured. Was really good yesterday though
Your correct. I’ve been to both games and he hardly leads up. When he finally does all you can ask yourself is why he doesn’t do it more often? It works so much better than that other crap he mostly does.
The club that keeps giving.