Author Topic: Message for D. Hardwick  (Read 4492 times)

Ramps

Re: Message for D. Hardwick
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 12:09:50 AM »
Ive been listening to talk back some people thinking Hardwick should only get rid of 5 or 6. Unless he gets rid of 12 to 15 he wont succeed. Hardwick has to make a statement, he needs to make it quick, he needs to take the pain of the next 2 years. He will get time if he makes a big move and it has to be NOW.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 12:11:25 AM »
I noticed there were no claps for Simmo, so you would think the mail is right.
Funny though, he told me at the start of the year that this was to be his last as his knee was stuffed, so who knows
We asked Simmo at training on Tuesday if this was the end and he looked back stunned as though why did we think that.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 12:12:19 AM »
I am not for trading Rance. Rance should get into the Gym and understand that he'll be playing full back as of next year.

A while ago I said our key defenders were overated. I wont retract that at all.

McGuane and Moore should be moved on and they should be moved on now that they have currency.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 12:16:53 AM »
I am not for trading Rance. Rance should get into the Gym and understand that he'll be playing full back as of next year.

McGuane and Moore should be moved on and they should be moved on now that they have currency.

We had 35 inside 50's for the night, that means the ball is going the other way a fair bit.

The kicks that are going into the Eagles forward line aren't bombed in from a player under pressure, most of them were from bullet passes off guys who were in the clear. That'd be impossible for even Scarlett to stop.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Ramps

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2009, 12:21:14 AM »

We had 35 inside 50's for the night, that means the ball is going the other way a fair bit.

The kicks that are going into the Eagles forward line aren't bombed in from a player under pressure, most of them were from bullet passes off guys who were in the clear. That'd be impossible for even Scarlett to stop.

Im not concerned with there ability to stop. I just dont think that they create anything. Theres nothing but stopping and when we are getting badly beaten like today in stoppages etc. then theres no reason to have them. Richmond needs to find big upgrades on all our key defenders. Put them up for trade. Its now or never I reckon. Hardwick has to make the super tough calls.

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 12:22:41 AM »
Moore, yes.  McGuane, no.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2009, 12:25:11 AM »
Moore, yes.  McGuane, no.

Strange.  If I had to choose I'd go the other way and have Moore up for trade.  :shh
EAT EM ALIVE!

Jackstar is back

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2009, 12:30:36 AM »

Rance has to be traded.
He is way too slow,
Isnt a KP.
Makes too many mistakes
Has poor awareness.
Really struggles to mark overhead
Why on earth would you keep him ?
Because he looks good, :banghead :banghead  No wonder we are NO BLOODY GOOD

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2009, 12:34:25 AM »
Isnt a KP.

It's hard to prove you can hold down a KP when the idiot coach puts him in the midfield for most of the time.  ::)
Would have preferred to pee Moore off tonight and sit Rance on Kennedy so we can see Rance in the position he was bloody drafted for.  :banghead  :banghead
EAT EM ALIVE!

Ramps

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2009, 12:35:50 AM »
Id like to see Rance tried at Full Back if he doesnt cut it then he can go as well. In the end 80% of our list seems like crap anyway.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2009, 12:38:28 AM »
A minimum of 10 players need to be turned over by Hardwick.
Hopefully the number will be somewhere around 12-15.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2009, 12:39:04 AM »
Id like to see Rance tried at Full Back if he doesnt cut it then he can go as well. In the end 80% of our list seems like crap anyway.

Way too small for a KP.
And too slow to play anywhere else.
Trade while you can Hardwick

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2009, 12:42:44 AM »

Way too small for a KP.

No, no no.

If you are saying his size is too small, he's only 19, he's not going to be a mountain.

If you're saying he's his height is too small he's taller than THursty, Moore and McGuane.

He looks slow at times because you see him with the football in the midfield, where he's never played before trying to make a decision.  Tough for any kid new to the game of AFL, let alone in a position he's never played.

Would trade Moore before Rance.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Ramps

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2009, 12:42:59 AM »

Way too small for a KP.

Well on this I agree (on the timing). If he is to be traded then it has to be this year. To be honest Jacko Im no longer fussed about who stays and who goes because Wallace has screwed the club into the ground and 80% of our players are crap. Hardwick might as well put a blindfold on and throw darts at the list and where ever the dart lands he should cut the player- thats how bad the list is.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2009, 03:10:42 AM »
The players are looking worse and worse, over the last month the football has really degenerated, the reason is bad coaching. Yes some on our list need to go, quite a few actually, but alot will improve with the proper guidance. Hardwick needs to get rid of the entire coaching debt and get a group that he can have confidence in because there is no way in the world you can have any confidence in the group that is there now.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.