Author Topic: Rawlings' last aftermatch media conference  (Read 2780 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Rawlings' last aftermatch media conference
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 11:52:41 AM »
how can any man gain any respect when he has a girls name

at least john wayne had the common sence to change his name , even though he was a horese hoof

only 2 men in this world can have a girls name and have respect

Gene Simmons and Alice Cooper!!!!!

the rest can all fo
I have a friend who's name is Jade. A mans man he is! Fights like a machine and rarely loses a stoush! He has respect as he is a genuine nice bloke but when he crossed he lashes! One thing though for certain is he doesnt sit behind a computer as an anonymous little human and pay people out for things that are out of his control, he would rather do that face to face!

lol

bring it on gimp!!!!!

lol i have a friend who has a friend bla bla bla

well done gimp, you have a friend, im sure u love bending over for him!

I find your comments offensive! Gimp? That is disgusting! I dont want to fight you, im just stating a fact! some people let actions speak others just rabble on to hibe their deficiencies! i do have a friend named jade and he is a mans man,it wasnt a threat! Well actually when i think about maybe you were feeling threatened!

1/ im not threatened
2/ you have no sence of humor
3/ u feel offended?  stiff titty caca, call ur mum or the racv
4/ this is a frikken footy forum, and if i wanna say stupid things about jades name thats my choice, then you have a choice
- ignore it
- or reply saying i have a friend i bend over 4 who never loses a stoush, oh im so scared, mike tysen at one stage neve rlost a stoush either and for ur info , i have never lost a stoush, but who knows one day maybe i will, and im prepared for it and when i do i will live with it and move on !
say gday to zed for me gimpy!

no offence hey  ;D

anyway season is over, footy is finished, snapper fishing begins!

have a nice day

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 12:07:41 PM »
4/ this is a frikken footy forum, and if i wanna say stupid things about jades name thats my choice, then you have a choice
- ignore it

Great advice

I will ignore you  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 12:08:51 PM »
- ignore it

Great advice

I will ignore you  :thumbsup
WP, does this forum software allow an ignore button?

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 12:27:07 PM »
WP, does this forum software allow an ignore button?

I am not sure Infamy - I will need to speak to the guru Mr One-Eyed  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar is back

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2009, 12:44:35 PM »
He is down to the last two candidates with Eltham Under 12,s.
Sportingbet odds for Jade are $1.45 to get the job. :thumbsup.
Will be a revulation in the junior ranks :thumbsup

News just in the Dad of the Centre Half Back at Eltham U12's has just got the job.
Jade is said to be devastated and has asked for Tony Shaw's phone number as he would liked to be groomed as an on air RFC hater for totally destroying his psyche and his life.

The new Under 12 coach was said to be over the moon claiming my mum could have put up a better show if she ran for the job claiming coaching the RFC is like shovelling poo in the elephant enclosure at the Melbourne Zoo. In so many words a job not many want due to the day to day stench that is associated with it. Jade did the best he could do under the circumstances. As part of his appointment the Under 12 coach stated I don't want to see one particular Eltham resident anywhere near our games. He has destroyed one AFL club I don't need him hanging around and doing more damage. This particular Eltham resident was not available for comment believed to be currently trapped in a solarium.

Fantastic post :clapping