Author Topic: Terry Wallace's expert advice  (Read 3197 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Terry Wallace's expert advice
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »
Can someone please add the words "Terry" And "Wallace" to the swear filter so I no longer have to see them on this site.
The sound of his voice on the radio sends shivers up my spine.
Wish he would just fade away.
How can anyone that failed so miserably claim to be an expert on anything football  :banghead Go Away.

Tigermonk

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 08:51:41 AM »
Yes Wallace & the assistants coached the team badly & caused alot of bad blood at the club.

The Coaches LOST THE PLAYERS

But that can be all turned around with a new coach & a new challenges to every player
l'm sure alot of these players who were drafted willnot show the ugly style we seen the last few years.
The preasure & bad judgement has caused the low moral,  which pulled the players down 
Once refreshed & not seeing the faces who caused the problems will the players go back into football mode.
New challenges & a coach who will be hands on at all times will lift this group. - a few  ;D

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 08:55:01 AM »
hahahahaha

well done Fev....

Stick that in your pipe you tanned fool.

expert comments my behind. They are playing finals and we aren't because of that effwit.

Do we blame Rawlings as well, he did have the chance of half the season to win every game but we still lost........ The players are not up to it, blame them!!

After 4 and a half years of getting a crap game plan drummed into you, Rawlings couldn't just change it in 10 weeks.

If you bring up a baby to act like a dog for 4 years, you're not going to fix it up in 10 weeks.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Tigermonk

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 09:05:02 AM »
hahahahaha

well done Fev....

Stick that in your pipe you tanned fool.

expert comments my behind. They are playing finals and we aren't because of that effwit.

Do we blame Rawlings as well, he did have the chance of half the season to win every game but we still lost........ The players are not up to it, blame them!!

After 4 and a half years of getting a crap game plan drummed into you, Rawlings couldn't just change it in 10 weeks.

If you bring up a baby to act like a dog for 4 years, you're not going to fix it up in 10 weeks.

Had nothing to do with game plans.
Players refused to produce for coaches they didnot want around the club any longer so they pushed them out.

Just say even if it was gameplan related  ;D any group of players who couldn't change constantly to different game plans during a game are not worth keeping. Thats what they do at training & meetings.
Wallace knew that after the players met & the infighting continued from the previous year  :thumbsup some of them players were snubbed, some were punished for talking out :thumbsup
And one scapegoat found that out quickly