Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 1086753 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #1620 on: July 27, 2013, 09:00:41 AM »
is it the same Ralph Carr who married Tina Arena and then ripped her off?

Yes it is the former Mr Tina Arena

And we certainly havent paid overs for Jack
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #1621 on: July 27, 2013, 09:26:55 AM »
Wasn't worried about Jack, a bit worried about dusty! Why because he is a dumb stuff and like username said he's too stupid to know what to do with money,

Edited  :banghead dont know how many times we have to say it! You cannot post things that are untrue, innuendo or rumours that can get us in trouble legally (Which is what the part removed could do) even if they are only in jest  :banghead :banghead
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 11:12:48 AM by WilliamPowell »

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #1622 on: July 27, 2013, 10:18:59 AM »
dusty is a recluse amongst his social circle of scaly mates, uprooting himself from that to another state I suspect would be the last choice. my mail is he is keen to stay at punt rd...that's a good start, RFC will get the job done :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1623 on: July 27, 2013, 11:15:45 AM »
dusty is a recluse amongst his social circle of scaly mates, uprooting himself from that to another state I suspect would be the last choice. my mail is he is keen to stay at punt rd...that's a good start, RFC will get the job done :shh

Your mail this time is correct

He doesn't want to leave, he wants to stay and he will stay IMHO (and don't want to boast but I am batting 1000 on these contract re-signings thus far ;D).

Posturing by his manager or to put it another way, his manager promising Maserati's but knowing he can only deliver a top model BMW this time round  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1624 on: July 27, 2013, 12:02:39 PM »

Your mail this time is correct

He doesn't want to leave, he wants to stay and he will stay IMHO (and don't want to boast but I am batting 1000 on these contract re-signings thus far ;D).

Posturing by his manager or to put it another way, his manager promising Maserati's but knowing he can only deliver a top model BMW this time round  ;D

Dusty is a Commodore SS man
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Gigantor

« Reply #1625 on: July 27, 2013, 12:24:55 PM »
Of all out players dusty is the one I cant get a handle on.Many times he has left me gobsmacked with his sublime skills and sheer brute strength,and other times I see him go half assed at the contest.I would love to hang on to him as I think his potential is not even remotely realised yet

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1626 on: July 27, 2013, 12:44:20 PM »
Wait until he plays in September, I think that is when we will see him at his best.
Dusty is going to be type of player who will win finals over his own boot.
That alone will make him important to keep.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1627 on: July 27, 2013, 03:52:20 PM »
Wait until he plays in September, I think that is when we will see him at his best.
Dusty is going to be type of player who will win finals over his own boot.
That alone will make him important to keep.

the word is match winner and dusty is exactly that.

For all we know Boyd might turn into a ritchie lounder type

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #1628 on: July 27, 2013, 04:39:28 PM »
dusty is a pillar in our premiership plans, he s the type that will kick 4.1 in a GF off a HF whilst knocking up 25 through the midfield like he s shelling peas. he knows it , we know it , the world knows it ..Punt rd is his Home :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #1629 on: July 27, 2013, 04:59:25 PM »

the word is match winner and dusty is exactly that.

For all we know Boyd might turn into a ritchie lounder type

No chance, solid citizen with his head screwed on the right way.

:thumbsup
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1630 on: July 27, 2013, 06:13:07 PM »
Stuff Boyd.
Martin for Cameron.
Any kid that can destroy Collingwood on his own is worth Dusty plus more.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1631 on: July 27, 2013, 06:28:05 PM »
Dusty is clearly not too switched on - he has Ralph Carr as a manager....A narcissist among pigs 
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1632 on: July 28, 2013, 02:14:13 PM »
Caro saying on 3aw that she hearing there's a 100k difference in what Richmond are offering and what Dusty and his manager are asking for. If he were to move it's believed his preference would be to live in Sydney but neither of the Sydney clubs have shown any interest. I think she said she still believes Dusty to be staying but I was talking to someone so I didn't hear all of what Caro said.

She praised Dan Richardson as passing his first test with the signing of Jack without selling the farm to retain him. Next up is Dusty.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1633 on: July 28, 2013, 02:16:25 PM »
Dusty you can go live in Sydney and drive trucks.  :lol

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1634 on: July 28, 2013, 02:43:51 PM »
dusty is a pillar in our premiership plans, he s the type that will kick 4.1 in a GF off a HF whilst knocking up 25 through the midfield like he s shelling peas. he knows it , we know it , the world knows it ..Punt rd is his Home :shh

As good as he has shown and can be he can also be the one in the GF who'll get dispossessed walk with his hands on hips as the ball gets whisked away and the opposition go on to kick the next 8 goals. Until he is consistent and produces the goods week in and week out Dan stand your ground.

Dusty will be an elite footballer when he gets the tank until then he is potentially an elite footballer and currently a very talented and good footballer.

If he wants to leave trade for him as if he is an elite footballer. Early first rounder pick 1-4 nothing less.