Author Topic: Positives from last night's game?  (Read 5092 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Positives from last night's game?
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2010, 10:48:20 AM »
When we got on a bit of a roll and attacked we looked pretty good  :thumbsup That's 1
And 2 that suprised me
Hislop - May turn it over but his pressure was good and liked his attack on the ball  :thumbsup That's 2
Thompson - Well blow me down same as above but a bit neater when he gets it  :thumbsup That's 3
The young fellas first run and will take time to get match fit for this level and to run out the game - Martin ran past some stage in the 3rd and he was gawwwwn - They will improve keep them in  :thumbsup That's 4
Riewoldt seems to be stepping up to his role and really hitting the packs hard  :thumbsup That's 5

Now over to the naughty thread

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 10:55:18 AM »
No injuries.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2010, 11:02:50 AM »
When we got on a bit of a roll and attacked we looked pretty good  :thumbsup That's 1
And 2 that suprised me
Hislop - May turn it over but his pressure was good and liked his attack on the ball  :thumbsup That's 2
Thompson - Well blow me down same as above but a bit neater when he gets it  :thumbsup That's 3
The young fellas first run and will take time to get match fit for this level and to run out the game - Martin ran past some stage in the 3rd and he was gawwwwn - They will improve keep them in  :thumbsup That's 4
Riewoldt seems to be stepping up to his role and really hitting the packs hard  :thumbsup That's 5

Now over to the naughty thread

gee whiz if thats your positives we are in trouble.

Hislop is a hack of the highest order. He along with a few others like Tambling brings nothing.

you want positives, only Jack is a real positive. he will be a class act. just needs some mates around him that arent from fantasy island

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

tony_montana

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2010, 11:11:15 AM »
nason, looks like he belongs

roberts, lacks a lot of conditioning but will be good

cotchin, was really starting to worry abt him, still a fairway off but looked more explosive and zippy than he did all of last season, confident he will be flyiong later this year if injury free.

martin obviously

Reiwoldt, workhorse, leaves nothing out there

Farmer, liked his disposal a few times to advantage, think he'll be a good back pocket for us

final positive - Newman is finally being exposed for the fraud he is, doesn't run hard enough, no line breaking and loose as. Liability in defence

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2010, 04:21:55 PM »
Tamblings stats were really down for the game, but he never starts a season well.

I'd drop him and put him back in for the 4th or 5th round as he never plays well early on.

But I have noticed he has put on muscle on his arms this year, a good sign.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2010, 04:40:37 PM »
Um....... um...........um ..........oh I got one, I got drunk and can't remember the poo that was dished up... :thumbsup.

Nason and thats about it for mine.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

jackstar is back again

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 05:11:28 PM »
Tamblings stats were really down for the game, but he never starts a season well.

I'd drop him and put him back in for the 4th or 5th round as he never plays well early on.

But I have noticed he has put on muscle on his arms this year, a good sign.

I have to ask this question, what has putting on muscle got to do when you cant put your hands on the football ???

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 06:18:27 PM »
It's not Tambling's fault that people never chose to kick to him.

Tigermonk

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2010, 06:18:51 PM »

Tigermonk

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2010, 06:21:22 PM »

suppose its not Tamblings fault to give off the ball to hot players who are standing idle
Tambling needs a bloody wake up call & a stint in the Coburg Tigers for at least 1 month

Should have traded him to the Hawks for McGlynn

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2010, 06:55:44 PM »

Hislop is a hack of the highest order. He along with a few others like Tambling brings nothing.

you want positives, only Jack is a real positive. he will be a class act. just needs some mates around him that arent from fantasy island

We are in trouble, we have bottomed out when the draft is compromised for years to come.

Jackstar will have a field day this year and the next and probably the next bagging the Tiges

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 07:03:45 PM »

suppose its not Tamblings fault to give off the ball to hot players who are standing idle
Tambling needs a bloody wake up call & a stint in the Coburg Tigers for at least 1 month

Should have traded him to the Hawks for McGlynn

correct. straight to Coburg for a month.

Watched him real close last night and almost all of his tackles were half hearted attempts. He is a liability and a disgrace to be in our starting 22
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2010, 07:08:51 PM »

We are in trouble, we have bottomed out when the draft is compromised for years to come.

Jackstar will have a field day this year and the next and probably the next bagging the Tiges

Mate, only give my opinions.
I hate seeing us on the bottom,
Tambling was a disgrace last night.
Trying to grab  a hot ball with one hand aint brave.
Nahas running for the ball and not attacking it, looks at the opposition first, not good.
I dont mind guys like Hislop and Reiwoldlt having a crack., but hate guys who go and play for themselves.

Gigantor

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2010, 07:16:57 PM »
Gee I must agree ritchie was simply awuful last night..i got to say that seeing him for the past 5 years plough his trade at mediocre levels is enough for me...Its time to make a stand ritchie or..........

jackstar is back again

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2010, 07:22:12 PM »
Watching Martin and watching Tambling was like chalk and cheese