Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2010  (Read 36275 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Non-Richmond games 2010
« Reply #180 on: July 03, 2010, 09:54:16 AM »
Who was the stupid footscray player in the goal square who just stopped when the siren went last night. The ball was kicked before the siren went and he made no attempt to shepard?  ???

One of the queerest things I've seen a footballer do in a long time  ::)
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #181 on: July 03, 2010, 11:20:01 AM »
Yep nothing for the Blues to get excited about. Brisbane would be worst team in the comp. right now. They are a rabble. Voss' top-up gamble is looking sicker and sicker by the week and their on-field future over the next 5 years is looking bleak. Hardly any potential A-grade youngsters coming through the ranks and that's going to be exposed even further as their older champion players retire in the next couple of years and the new teams hog the best kids in the next couple of drafts so they can't replace them. The Lions remind of us in 2002-3. Win a few games early on in the season when everyone especially the better more experienced players are fit and uninjured before injuries hit relying on too few and the season quickly goes pear-shaped.

I dont think the Lions have learnt anything yet though, we should be offering up all our "guns waiting to happen when they go to a new club" currently running around in Coburg

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #182 on: July 03, 2010, 08:28:26 PM »
LOL @ the Bombers getting pumped just like they did last year. What will be the excuses this time?! :lol. 46 points down already early in the second quarter  :rollin

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #183 on: July 03, 2010, 08:34:12 PM »
Who was the stupid footscray player in the goal square who just stopped when the siren went last night. The ball was kicked before the siren went and he made no attempt to shepard?  ???

Griffen. Yep he bailed as soon as the siren went despite the ball still being in flight  ???.

I dont think the Lions have learnt anything yet though, we should be offering up all our "guns waiting to happen when they go to a new club" currently running around in Coburg
Sounds good Chucky ;D

I'm sure Chucky the Lions could do with Jordie's pace in the midfield and Hislop, Thomson and Polo's hardness  ;). Another 3rd round pick will do nicely. We still owe them for giving us the next Jonathan Brown - Shane Morrison  :help.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #184 on: July 03, 2010, 09:15:14 PM »
If the Bummers don't pull the digit out poor Knighter is going to cop it

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #185 on: July 03, 2010, 10:34:27 PM »
If the Bummers don't pull the digit out poor Knighter is going to cop it
84 point shellacking. What a shame!  :rollin

FNM

« Reply #186 on: July 03, 2010, 10:49:28 PM »
Make some popcorn, a cup of coffee and head over to Bomberblitz for some entertainment lol  :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #187 on: July 03, 2010, 11:29:41 PM »
Make some popcorn, a cup of coffee and head over to Bomberblitz for some entertainment lol  :thumbsup
:rollin

Here's the link  ;)
http://www.bomberblitz.com/forum/index.php?s=c83b9c12b5ddf6963a5bf38326b1e7d9&showforum=7

EFC Has the best Marketing / PR dept going around.

We've fallen for their crap year after year. I'm sick of it. We are not improving. Anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly delusional.

BTW I didn't wait for half time to turn it off.

http://www.bomberblitz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56967&st=510

I think they're up to the next stage Tucky  ;D

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2010, 01:51:50 AM »

Griffen. Yep he bailed as soon as the siren went despite the ball still being in flight  ???.

Sounds good Chucky ;D

I'm sure Chucky the Lions could do with Jordie's pace in the midfield and Hislop, Thomson and Polo's hardness  ;). Another 3rd round pick will do nicely. We still owe them for giving us the next Jonathan Brown - Shane Morrison  :help.

Don't forget Luke Weller also MT. It was the package deal from Sydney's. One was the couch that folds out into a bed and the other was the coffee table that can be used as a TV unit. :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #189 on: July 05, 2010, 10:36:59 PM »

Sounds good Chucky ;D

Don't forget Luke Weller also MT. It was the package deal from Sydney's. One was the couch that folds out into a bed and the other was the coffee table that can be used as a TV unit. :thumbsup
:lol

I've been trying to forget Weller Tucky  ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #190 on: July 09, 2010, 09:13:09 PM »
LOL. Port 33 Pies 1 at 1/4 time  :lol. Nothing like a change of coach to get a side up although Port did have the breeze.

Meathead Cloke should get a minimum 3 weeks for that elbow to the head off the ball :stupid

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #191 on: July 09, 2010, 09:29:14 PM »
LOL. Port 33 Pies 1 at 1/4 time  :lol. Nothing like a change of coach to get a side up although Port did have the breeze.

Meathead Cloke should get a minimum 3 weeks for that elbow to the head off the ball :stupid

watch him go to the tribunal in tears because everyone's out to get him. hope the tribunal throw the book at him.
Push up!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #192 on: July 09, 2010, 09:36:31 PM »

watch him go to the tribunal in tears because everyone's out to get him. hope the tribunal throw the book at him.

I reckon he'll take three weeks. Means he'll avoid Jake King when we play the Skunks in a fortnight. At least Jake has Didak in his sights now unless he misses also. :lol :rollin :lol

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #193 on: July 09, 2010, 09:53:04 PM »

I reckon he'll take three weeks. Means he'll avoid Jake King when we play the Skunks in a fortnight. At least Jake has Didak in his sights now unless he misses also. :lol :rollin :lol

haha well that's something i hadn't thought of. he'll be dead scared of facing Kingy again that's for sure, so maybe he's trying to get himself suspended to avoid humiliation again...  :lol let's just hope Kingy stays out of trouble until then!
Push up!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #194 on: July 09, 2010, 10:27:38 PM »

haha well that's something i hadn't thought of. he'll be dead scared of facing Kingy again that's for sure, so maybe he's trying to get himself suspended to avoid humiliation again...  :lol let's just hope Kingy stays out of trouble until then!
I wonder if Cloke will "talk like a bird" at the tribunal this time around  ::)

Watching Port is like watching us last year. Handball stupid until they stuff up even with the breeze.