Author Topic: Connors 8 weeks suspension, McGuane, Cuz, Polo cop 1 week for Sydney Hotel misbehaviour  (Read 19229 times)

Ramps

Conners career now at the crossroads all the suspensions i support. we cant afford to beat melbourne we need pick 4. some great work happening at punt rd now.  :clapping

Ramps

bring on the tank
  :birthday  :cheers  :gotigers

lmaoooooo

beat me to it  :cheers

jackstar is back again

Re: Sydney Hotel Issue on Sat night
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2010, 04:53:10 PM »
i hope they make the media look like fools and say that there is nothing to discuss as the boys just were up late together and did not misbehave

mmmmmmmmmmmmm  the fools are the players

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »
Quote; "Officials are understood to be disappointed and angry that players would misbehave after a third loss. Fines look certain, but, with the Tigers to play Melbourne next Sunday, suspensions are unlikely."

But some of you think as supporters we can't be disappointed and angry, by the looks of things even the club officials did not know they were drinking at 3am and like most of us, would expect them to be in their beds at that time. After 3 shocking loses this is not acceptable and if we have our supposed leaders like Ben Cousins (if it was him) leading other players to carry on at that time then we are in a very bad place at the moment, worse then most would have expected.

You're such an old woman

:wallywink

:gotigers

Yeah what ever man, I just can't believe this poo again, another media circus at the training session, we are poo on field and the laughing stock of the AFL and now this happens.

C'mon FNM do you actually condone this regardless of how minor it is or was?? Do you enjoy as a supporter sitting there, watching the crap we have watched this year so far and now reading this rubbish??? Good luck if you do but these players have let us down enough already this year on the field now they are doing it off the field.

No wonder the rest of the AFL community think we are a joke!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

jackstar is back again

« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2010, 04:56:06 PM »
this is a nothing moment, its all a load of poo

if that was teh sydney team making noise nothing would be made of it, its just bec ben is a tiger ffs

we r getting a bit precious

A bit precious ?? :banghead :banghead :banghead

jackstar is back again

we dont have to tank,  ::)

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
eight weeks....what he do rape someone?

It's called making a statement.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2010, 04:58:24 PM »
If what's reported in the Herald-Sun is all there is then storm in a teacup stuff.

Storm in a tea cup hey  ::)

There is more to come

jackstar is back again

As a long time supporter of this proud football club, I am glad the club has finally made a stance.
There will be more to come.
If they dont want to toe the line, well play elsewhere.
they dont respect the jumper, they dont perform on match days to instructions, WTF has been happening for years needs to stop
Well done RFC :clapping

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Connors, discusting IMO well you have wasted your chance and it looks like everyone was correct regarding your attitude. GOODBYE!!

Polo you stuffing loser, one game back in the firsts and you think you are king poo, GOODBYE.

GOODBYE Ben, this will be your last year unless you decide to leave of your own accord which I know think you should. You have let the club down.

McGuane, whatever your not worth commenting on.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

jackstar is back again

:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping

tony_montana

we dont have to tank,  ::)

best to play it safe, :thumbsup history shows we suck at being bad too  :lol

TigerTimeII

« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2010, 05:06:09 PM »
this is a severe overreaction

sugars peees on a cop shop wall when drunk and didnt get 8 weeks

this is rfc giving in to media pressure and scared of the reaction they would have got if they let it go

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens

Still doesn't answer my question, what is the statement about?  It's like answering a stuffing question nobody asked lol  What he do!!!
Lots of people name their swords......

Online hyperlite

• Jack Dyer medallist
extremely disappointing to say the least ... whatever chance we had of being competitive next week against the dees has just been turned upside down.

FFS!