Author Topic: Hardwick on SEN Thursday morning  (Read 2674 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Hardwick on SEN Thursday morning
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 11:32:40 AM »
THANX CHAMP

AND ITS OK TO SCREAM WITH EXCITEMENT SO IDGAF IF U KEEP YOUR CAPS ON LOL

GO TIGERS :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 11:41:23 AM »
THANX CHAMP

GO TIGERS :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers
thanks X.

I have to admit its been a bloody long time since I've been excited with anything in yellow & black. But that Hardwick is starting to give me a Half Chub.
The club that keeps giving.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 11:49:31 AM »
The most important thing is he said Martin is a very big part of our club's future and he is lodging at March's house now.

They are in contract negotiations with him now.

:cheers

Just a positive bloke and made even me feel like punching walls.

Also talked about how big this club will be when we start getting success which he says is inevitable for our club.

He got the players to watch the Hawk nab cup game just to show them how far they've come from that game and that key indicators are way up and improving every week.

Also said to have a Brownlow medalist,premiership player like Cuz at the club was priceless.

He said he had to contain his manlove lol and that Cuz is showing the cubs the way forward.

I think he could be playing this week.

HE WAS ASO VERY COMPLIMENTARY OF JACK RIEWOLDT
SAID AS REALLY ONLY A THIRD FORWARD HE'S DOING A GREAT JOB.
HE THINKS WHEN ASTBURY AND GRIFFITHS COME ON WE'LL HAVE A VERY GOOD FORWARD LINE IN THE FUTURE.

JACKS EFFORTS THIS have been underestimated and under valued. apart from one poor game v the dockers, he has been really good and standing up
once he has better players around him he will be even better. on sunday just having a big man in polak and at times gus made his job alot easier

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 12:05:09 PM »
hard to get excited when n so many times i get let down ..

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 12:32:37 PM »
hard to get excited when n so many times i get let down ..

That's part of sport and part of loyalty my man.

Stick with it and look for the little things to keep you going instead of solely lamenting the W-L record.  :gotigers
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 12:47:25 PM »
I see on Twitter that the Melbourne footy journo's are whingeing that they got the runaround from the Tiges at the scheduled presser this morning.  They got Danny Daly when they were expecting Dimma.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 02:12:25 PM »
I see on Twitter that the Melbourne footy journo's are whingeing that they got the runaround from the Tiges at the scheduled presser this morning.  They got Danny Daly when they were expecting Dimma.

Good job, lets run them around as much as we can.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 02:52:15 PM »
THANX CHAMP

thanks X.

I have to admit its been a bloody long time since I've been excited with anything in yellow & black. But that Hardwick is starting to give me a Half Chub.

it seems your easily pleased pal.

no point putting in a good effort if we go down hard this weekend. Been down that road many many times

Last week is forgotten its all about this week. They need to stand up against those idiots
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 02:52:58 PM »
Meh, if he's got something better to do at the club than speak to the media scum after he's already been on radio this morning then by all means send a deputy to answer the questions. :thumbsup
EAT EM ALIVE!

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2010, 02:55:11 PM »
THANX CHAMP

thanks X.

no point putting in a good effort if we go down hard this weekend. Been down that road many many times

Last week is forgotten its all about this week. They need to stand up against those effers

JD

It is all about getting the structures and systems in place.

This year is all about the players learning their role and the coach learning what the players are capable of doing.

There is a lot to get excited about.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2010, 03:45:21 PM »

THANX CHAMP

thanks X.

Last week is forgotten its all about this week. They need to stand up against those effers
I SAID HALF CHUB.
I haven't had a full stiffy since 1995. :thumbsup
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2010, 03:55:57 PM »

THANX CHAMP

thanks X.

I SAID HALF CHUB.
I haven't had a full stiffy since 1995. :thumbsup

ill pay that  :thumbsup
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Hes My Hero

• Premiership Captain