Author Topic: Young stars free game: Sheedy (Herald-Sun)  (Read 9232 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Young stars free game: Sheedy (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 08:44:39 AM »
Facts of the matter are this.

And I will ask again who's facts are they exactly?

K. Sheedy flew to Perth and met with Ben dads and with Ben and discussed him return to football via RFC.
Yes Sheedy did go to Perth but you are making it sound that Sheeds went to Perth specifically to see Cousins - this is not true and Sheeds (yes the great man himself) has said that wasn't the only reason he went to Perth on that trip

Yes on that trip he met with Brian Cousins

Terry Wallace and Gary March were not keen on the idea so Kevin rightfully or wrongfully canvassed other aspects of the RFC for the return to football for Ben.

And you got this gem from who exactly? "Other aspects" that's very funny. But what ever

Sheeds paid for the trip and had nothing to do directly with the RFC ( at the time )

Who cares who paid - as Ii said the great man himself said that he didn't go there solely to meet with Cousins and he wasn't on RFC business so I think it is fair to assume that some one else other than the RFC had to pay  ::)

Lets dont let the truth get in the road of a good story as you tell it.

I will repeat I spoke to some one who should know what happened and I believe them. And their version of events carries far more weight than the version that the media and Sheeds want people to believe.

Also you say that Sheeds got a big fat pay check??
K. Sheedy doesnt need the money, its has nothing to do with money with Kevin

Well are you suggesting he came back to the RFC last year and did all these things for the pleasure of it.

FACT is he got paid and paid very well for what he did. He may not need the $$$$ but that certainly didn't stop him from taking the $$$$ he wanted
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 08:51:42 AM »
leaving all the sheedy talk aside it is worrying that it appears CEO and Pres are not on the same page on this,it just ever so slightly adds weight to that image of RFC as not a truly professional organisation....this to me is at the heart of what is wrong with RFC

Sorry Gigantor, but your reply is just the sort of thing that Sheeds wants

I can assure you there are on the same page

Benny has said we (the RFC) are not going to ask for concessions

March has said the current criteria is not fair for ALL clubs and other clubs agree. He did not say the Club is going to ask for concessions

To me it is media spin

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2010, 08:52:19 AM »
Sheedy can derelict my balls.  He is a bitter and twisted old cumudgeon who thought he could walk in like the second coming and have the mayoral robes bestowed upon him.  When he found he had to actually explain himself and sell his plan like every other bastard he took it as an insult and that his jedi waving of the hand should of been enough to insert this knowledge into our heads.  To continue acting like a bitch and single us out for spite in the media is stuffing unprofessional and pathetic...if his administration allows him to throw buckets of cash at our juniors in order to fulfill his twisted sense of revenge then spank my ass red and call me a baboon.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Freezer Boy

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 08:57:01 AM »
Hasn't sheeds and GWS broken rules regarding making offers to players under contract.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 08:58:21 AM »
Martin is 6 months into a 2 year contract. I'd like to know from Sheedy his definition of "off contract".

this is what i dont understand and dont understand why that demetriou prick dosnt do something about it

so makes me think, the afl want us out and north melb out

gold coast kangaroos and the western sydney tigers are one the afl.s agenda

sheedy demetriou the lot of them are all *.....!!!!!l
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:26:02 AM by one-eyed »

TigerTimeII

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2010, 09:00:51 AM »
Hasn't sheeds and GWS broken rules regarding making offers to players under contract.

yes but according to demetriou its ok, cos its all to screw richmond, would not happen if it was collingwood
that bastard can get stuffed
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:28:12 AM by one-eyed »

Gigantor

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2010, 09:03:28 AM »

ok Wp i believe you..your knowledge i'm sure is far greater than mine on such issue

Gigantor

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2010, 09:05:59 AM »
surely being cypriot has got nothing to do with all this...can we ease up on this....please

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2010, 09:08:24 AM »
LOL @ X !
YEAH THats wot we need some Phuqin Passion round dis phuqin joint!
Lots of people name their swords......

jackstar is back again

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2010, 09:40:42 AM »

K. Sheedy flew to Perth and met with Ben dads and with Ben and discussed him return to football via RFC.
Yes Sheedy did go to Perth but you are making it sound that Sheeds went to Perth specifically to see Cousins - this is not true and Sheeds (yes the great man himself) has said that wasn't the only reason he went to Perth on that trip

Terry Wallace and Gary March were not keen on the idea so Kevin rightfully or wrongfully canvassed other aspects of the RFC for the return to football for Ben.

And you got this gem from who exactly? "Other aspects" that's very funny. But what ever

Sheeds paid for the trip and had nothing to do directly with the RFC ( at the time )

Who cares who paid - as Ii said the great man himself said that he didn't go there solely to meet with Cousins and he wasn't on RFC business so I think it is fair to assume that some one else other than the RFC had to pay  ::)

I will repeat I spoke to some one who should know what happened and I believe them. And their version of events carries far more weight than the version that the media and Sheeds want people to believe.

Well are you suggesting he came back to the RFC last year and did all these things for the pleasure of it.

FACT is he got paid and paid very well for what he did. He may not need the $$$$ but that certainly didn't stop him from taking the $$$$ he wanted

I really dont need to exlain myself, do I ?
Move on shell we, and stop getting your knickers in a not.
What I post is not my opinions, it is of actual events.
Also , there is a bit of disharmony down there between Gale , March and Cameron,  they all play the political game.
My bets are on Gale, :thumbsup

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2010, 10:12:23 AM »

Also , there is a bit of disharmony down there between Gale , March and Cameron,  they all play the political game.

I will give you a fact

You have no idea, and that fact has been proven time and time again.

How you can defend sheedy after the way he is behaving in his attempts to sabotage richmond are just beyond me.
He is a disgrace but then again, so are you

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 10:26:30 AM »
From what I understand - Gale was refering to assitance with draft picks AND March was refering to the poaching of 1st year players.

Sheedy is probably doing us a favour by making it public as if he really wanted to vindictive he would have tried do it through the back door. -Anyone know how it really got out?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2010, 10:29:18 AM »
leaving all the sheedy talk aside it is worrying that it appears CEO and Pres are not on the same page on this,it just ever so slightly adds weight to that image of RFC as not a truly professional organisation....this to me is at the heart of what is wrong with RFC

Sorry Gigantor, but your reply is just the sort of thing that Sheeds wants

Benny has said we (the RFC) are not going to ask for concessions

March has said the current criteria is not fair for ALL clubs and other clubs agree. He did not say the Club is going to ask for concessions

To me it is media spin

This is a great twist of things by Sheedy here.
AS you say WP Gale has said we don't need special handouts from the league regarding draft picks, yet somehow this has been twisted to somehow be in conflict with the president saying that all lower clubs should have recent draft selections protected from being poached.

Regardless of people's opinions of him being senile or similar, he is still a cunning old coote and to me this is a deliberate twist, not just the contorted ramblings of an old fool. It seems he will say anything just to have a dig at the RFC, just like some posters on internet forums.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 11:10:26 AM »

Time to move on? because as per normal you continue to avoid answering the questions posed to you. That's is what is getting me frustrated - you inability to answer the question directed at you

Which brings me to...

So let me get this straight - what you get told are the actual events, therefore FACTS based on what someone tells you?

But what I get told as being the actual events are not Factual at all because you say so?

Is that what you are saying  ???

jackstar is back again

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2010, 12:09:45 PM »
the person involved told me, leave it at that