Author Topic: Post will complete our team  (Read 1109 times)

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
Post will complete our team
« on: May 29, 2010, 11:05:40 PM »
I really hope Post gets in the team and is given the same run as Astbury, Griffiths, Nason etc. Our best 25 are slowly coming together and with Taylor, Connors, Morton, Foley, Thursfield all about to come back in I'd love to see our undersized defence bolstered by playing Post at CHB. Gourdis will also get some games soon and be another big option for defence. We are on the verge of a number of wins imo. We should be aiming to rest half a dozen players who are on the bordeline of being in our best future 25. Rotate them in and out of the side over the next month while the others come in.

Ramps

Re: Post will complete our team
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 11:20:17 PM »
I really hope Post gets in the team and is given the same run as Astbury, Griffiths, Nason etc. Our best 25 are slowly coming together and with Taylor, Connors, Morton, Foley, Thursfield all about to come back in I'd love to see our undersized defence bolstered by playing Post at CHB. Gourdis will also get some games soon and be another big option for defence. We are on the verge of a number of wins imo. We should be aiming to rest half a dozen players who are on the bordeline of being in our best future 25. Rotate them in and out of the side over the next month while the others come in.

We still have a lot of holes to fill in this side. I'd like to see us get 1 to 2 more classy mids, at least 1 more key position defender who is better than the 3 we have at the moment a forward and another ruckman.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 12:42:17 AM »
Another defensive KPP and another midfielder will complement what he have now very nicely.

If one of the ruckmen we have on our list now fastracks and becomes a permanent fixture in the side along with Vickery or the recruit of another ruck we will slowly but surely start to address needs which will be the next step in taking us forward.

Ox

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 12:46:21 AM »
post is a sissy

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 01:25:57 AM »
post is a sissy

Agree with the sentiments.

Post needs to find some drive, purpose and competitiveness.

And about 8+ kilograms.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 02:19:02 AM »
post is a sissy

Agree with the sentiments.

Post needs to find some drive, purpose and competitiveness.

And about 8+ kilograms.
I think Post's weight gain has affected his mobility this year causing him to struggle
Was BOG for Coburg today with 4 goals though so hopefully he's on the way to a strong 2nd half of the year

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 10:14:36 AM »
I think we should get a midfielder with our first pick, a ruckman with our second and a tall defender with our third. Someone like Hampson would be perfect for our ruck division. Thursfield and Mcguane will be about 93kg next year and at 192cm they'll be a perfect size 2nd and 3rd tall defender. If Mcguane just kicks long when he is in any doubt he'd solve most of his problems in one go. With Post and Gourdis getting a good run in defence over the next 12 games then Moore won't have to play key position which is what we want. I think Connors, Newman and Tambling are our 3 best small options in defence once Deledio goes back into the middle. Moore and Farmer will fight for a spot in the team soon imo

jackstar is back again

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 10:15:42 AM »
post is a sissy

Thought that person played at the Bummers ;)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 12:35:09 PM »

Ox

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 12:38:13 PM »
it's aker...oh...sorry...u said bummers didn't u jak ?

oh.............er...........nothing....what ????