Author Topic: GWS - Sheedy/Falou  (Read 634 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
GWS - Sheedy/Falou
« on: June 01, 2010, 02:49:00 PM »
Anybody see or hear the press conference.

Falou signed with GWS.

I'd just like to congradulate the Richmond Football Club for being strong enough not to sign Kevin Sheedy. I've been a Sheedy supporter over the years, but he's lost his marbles. I can't even explain what he was talking about cause he didn't make sense in his answers. He started talking about how Shane Warne wouldn't play better for an extra 10k so money isn't an object. ? He also went on about some hidden treasure chest and relate it to drafting. The GWS rep cut Kevin off eventually and said we'll wrap it up there Kevin who replied "I'm just getting warmed up!"

Kevin has lost his marbles. Well done RFC!  :gotigers
Go Tigers!

Ramps

Re: GWS - Sheedy/Falou
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 02:52:03 PM »
Is this rule about bringing someone in from another sport without sticking it on the salary cap available to all clubs or just the 2 new clubs? Greg Ingliss could do a good job, is young enough and big enough and his been in Melbourne so he may understand the game.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 03:04:28 PM »
Problem with these guys will be their peripheral awareness and how they cope with the play coming at all angles instead of just one, size wont help either.
Folau more so than Hunt ....

Anyway I dont care - I can see myself hating these clubs on a par with the skunks except I like hating the skunks, these clubs will be just meh  :banghead

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 03:22:29 PM »
I think the best argument for these guys to play AFL is: If you can teach Setanta OHailpin to play AFL. You can teach any athlete.
Go Tigers!

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 03:25:59 PM »
lolz - That is still debatable