Author Topic: Richmond's gone to Geisch & Anderson over the umps treatment of Jack Riewoldt  (Read 1598 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
According to Barrett on the footy show tonight.

We're not happy with the man-handling of Jack by opponents (only received 11 frees this year) and we've gone to Geischen and then Anderson as well with video footage as evidence.

Offline Darth Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimmasty RFC!
Send the jar of peanut butter to AA's office so his lap dog can lap it up.

Ox

this dog will just laugh and think to himself,

[*THOUGHT BUBBLE*] I'll show these suckers,they should never have fired me...NEVER-NEVER......I PROMISE MUMMY!!! [*THOUGHT BUBBLE*/]
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 11:12:57 PM by one-eyed »

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
Not surprised. Some of the treatment Jack gets from defenders is just ridiculous.
Push up!

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Not surprised. Some of the treatment Jack gets from defenders is just ridiculous.
Richo copped the same too!

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
Richo copped the same too!

Exactly, and I'd say he probably copped it even worse than what Jack does. Yet whenever something happened to a princess like Nick Riewoldt or Matthew Lloyd, the media went into a frenzy.
Push up!

Hellenic Tiger

Of course his name isn't Brad Green and Princess Jackie Watts. His and Her Royal Higness the Duke and Duchess of Puke.

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
Of course his name isn't Brad Green and Princess Jackie Watts. His and Her Royal Higness the Duke and Duchess of Puke.

Jack Watts is one of the worst going around at the moment. His free kick right on quarter time 2 weeks ago ranks among the most dubious I've seen, and it annoys me when the media drool over his every move.
Push up!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Just to expand on what Barrett said - we went to Geisch showing video evidence of Jack being often illegally held off the ball by his direct opponent as well as blocked by a 2nd defender. It appears we believe other clubs are using illegal holds and blocks as a tactic to contain Jack. Geisch was apparently receptive to our case but afterwards nothing changed onfield so we went to Adrian Anderson where the same thing happened - a positive response during discussions but still no change to what was/is happening onfield. As mentioned Jack has received just 11 free kicks this year; the club believes he should have received 3 or 4 times that amount.

Ox

conspiracy

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
Anderson is to put it lightly a dim wit. A man of very little substance. Nothing will change until Giesh gets sacked which is not likely to happen anytime in the future

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Was always going to be a complete waste of time

Pointless exercise

AA is a goose and Geisch...well the Geisch  :banghead
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Was always going to be a complete waste of time

Pointless exercise

AA is a goose and Geisch...well the Geisch  :banghead
It is hard to argue that you wrong here WP! The tunnelling seems to be allowed to occur too!
At least now it is in the public domain and lets hope the increased awareness can open the umpires eyes up a bit!  For gods sake there are three of them out there! I wonder if the goal umpires see it and think,"Gee i wish i had a whistle!"

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
they both need to be kicked in the balls, just not with enough force to garner intent.

King size ahse wipes the lot of them
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
Well, it's a start I suppose. Although the treatment that Jack receives is only a fraction of the rogering we continue to receive week in week out from the scumpires. Time to unleash the Geisch.