Author Topic: Richmond V Port rnd 6  (Read 20850 times)

tony_montana

Re: Richmond V Port rnd 6
« Reply #240 on: May 06, 2012, 07:41:39 PM »
Jack was a dud today, got a few gifts as well, he ends up with 4 and everyone comes out of the woodwork saying he had a solid game. Was good in the final quarter first 3 was nothing short of disgraceful

Obviously didnt see when he attacked the contest and set up a goal with handball

And u obviously didn't see the numerous clangers and times he tried to take marks behind his opponent in the pockets. His last quarter was solid as I already said, his first 3 were poo. 4 goals flattered him

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #241 on: May 06, 2012, 07:45:21 PM »
Good win in those conditions, Tuck was awesome again  :thumbsup

Your boy Butcher got a bath today. Almost as much value as Griffiths IMHO.

Butcher is the next Kosi. Watts is even better.
Go Tigers!

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #242 on: May 06, 2012, 07:57:14 PM »

the umpiring wasn't nearly as bad as last night. The saints should order the AFL to investigate some of the worst decisions I've seen in a game of footy. Gave the dawks atleast 4 goals.

I agree with that as well i had two magpie and two tiger supporters watching it last night and everyone agreed on the same thing for once  :thumbsup
I should also add ive just seen the free kick count at subiaco today 29-15 in favour of the eagles  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:24:49 PM by Eat_em_Alive »
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #243 on: May 06, 2012, 08:09:32 PM »

Taking into account your differences with Monk, Butcher was awful today but the footy Butcher played in the last couple of games last year Princess Jacqueline has not been able to string together in four years at Melbourne. At least Butcher's psyche isn't shot at this stage as is Princess Jacqueline's. :lol :rollin :lol

By the way I'm with you Tony I thought Jack was awful today bar the last quarter. Took a few contested marks and looked dangerous in the last quarter. There has not been a game this year when he hasn't given away a free for trying to take make of the year. At least in the last quarter after Dimma took a few of our leaders aside at 3 quarter time Jack at least looked like a forward playing decent footy.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #244 on: May 06, 2012, 08:17:46 PM »

Taking into account your differences with Monk, Butcher was awful today but the footy Butcher played in the last couple of games last year Princess Jacqueline has not been able to string together in four years at Melbourne. At least Butcher's psyche isn't shot at this stage as is Princess Jacqueline's. :lol :rollin :lol

By the way I'm with you Tony I thought Jack was awful today bar the last quarter. Took a few contested marks and looked dangerous in the last quarter. There has not been a game this year when he hasn't given away a free for trying to take make of the year. At least in the last quarter after Dimma took a few of our leaders aside at 3 quarter time Jack at least looked like a forward playing decent footy.

Haha, Watts sleeps with the lights on. Butcher and Kosi has so many similarities can't see Butcher being any better than Kos.
Go Tigers!

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #245 on: May 06, 2012, 08:19:14 PM »
Nonetheless the umpiring in the third quarter was a disgraceful attempt by umpire Mc Skull Shine to bring Port back into the game.  He didn't hold back with 50m penalties or free kicks at all unless they should of gone to us. At one stage it was 16 to 2 just in the 3rd quarter.  I even seen him pay one to a Port player because he was taken out by another Port player.  These stuffing imbeciles need to stay objective and call the game not try and influence the results or create some artificial contest when there is none.  Is it too much to ask they do what they are paid for nothing more nothing less?
Lots of people name their swords......

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #246 on: May 06, 2012, 08:20:30 PM »

Haha, Watts sleeps with the lights on. Butcher and Kosi has so many similarities can't see Butcher being any better than Kos.

Kosi has been around for 12 seasons and last night he actually looked like a decent footballer. :thumbsup

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #247 on: May 06, 2012, 08:31:09 PM »
Nonetheless the umpiring in the third quarter was a disgraceful attempt by umpire Mc Skull Shine to bring Port back into the game.  He didn't hold back with 50m penalties or free kicks at all unless they should of gone to us. At one stage it was 16 to 2 just in the 3rd quarter.  I even seen him pay one to a Port player because he was taken out by another Port player.  These stuffing imbeciles need to stay objective and call the game not try and influence the results or create some artificial contest when there is none.  Is it too much to ask they do what they are paid for nothing more nothing less?

unfortunately a team like our without that class and polish gets sucked into this vortex where we allow the umps to rape us
collingwood, eagles , blues etc can shrug that off and be convincing
It was amazing when we recaptured the pressure that kept the power to 2 goals in the first half  in the final term , there was still dubious free kicks. But port fumbled with it and turned it over.

Boys need to learn when to flog a team and today a team like nth or bombers would have dished up a 10 goal serving plus dessert  ;D
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #248 on: May 06, 2012, 09:24:18 PM »
Jack was a dud today, got a few gifts as well, he ends up with 4 and everyone comes out of the woodwork saying he had a solid game. Was good in the final quarter first 3 was nothing short of disgraceful

The point was, Jack's terrible game still netted him 4 goals.  Butcher got toweled up by Dea.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #249 on: May 06, 2012, 09:34:40 PM »

Obviously didnt see when he attacked the contest and set up a goal with handball

And u obviously didn't see the numerous clangers and times he tried to take marks behind his opponent in the pockets. His last quarter was solid as I already said, his first 3 were poo. 4 goals flattered him

I wasnt the one who made the sweeping statement that his first three qtrs were poo.

Only forward to get goals today, and to get four when you are not in top form is still a statement.

tony_montana

« Reply #250 on: May 06, 2012, 10:03:44 PM »
sweeping statement?  :lol  nothing general about it at all, his overall output vs fuckups in the first 3 qtrs was in the negative by a mile, he deadset looked like he was going half arsed... in form he would have bagged 7 or 8 today with the amount of ball we had going into our fwd line.

anyhow, cbf arguing this, he was poo today, has been poo all year and needs to extract the digit and start presenting like an elite fwd should, getting sick and tired of inept efforts from him and TV. That is my opinion and nothing will change it

gerkin greg

« Reply #251 on: May 06, 2012, 10:11:21 PM »
Edwards was good as sub

Like the asian kid from the Goonies

Did I read WAT actually use the nickname 'bitch'? Eff that is some sad poo from a bloke with titties

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #252 on: May 06, 2012, 10:26:41 PM »
Titch was good when he came on.

Oh yeah, magnificent.. :whistle
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #253 on: May 06, 2012, 10:29:27 PM »

yeah really turned the game on its head with his pin point kicks and handballs.

really thought it was his breakout game today   :)

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #254 on: May 06, 2012, 10:30:12 PM »

yeah really turned the game on its head with his pin point kicks and handballs.

really thought it was his breakout game today   :)

:lol
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"