Author Topic: Dimma's dissection (weekly video match review)  (Read 70068 times)

tony_montana

Re: Dimma's dissection (weekly video match review)
« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2014, 12:10:12 AM »
Dimma still has a chance of turning this ship around and salvaging something. The season is shot imo, but we can still get a hell of a lot out of it. By seasons end I would love to have a pretty good idea on the future of helbig, Dea, Gordon, Lloyd, Arnott, Miles. They may all prove to be not good enough but I want to know for sure by watching them play 5-10 games on the trot, instead of watching the usual retreads go about the mediocre business. I want to see a bit of Elton and darrou, maybe McIntosh and McBean towards the end of the season to see if they can bring anything to the table.

Offline Tigger

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #121 on: April 30, 2014, 09:38:48 AM »
The clips which he highlighted showed the Tiges asleep at the post.

Bad sign. Hope they turn it around and wake up soon, or else this season will be shot.  we should at worst have been 3-3 and most likely should have been 4-2 instead of 2-4.  Long way back from here.

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2014, 11:24:00 AM »
It's similar to coming out and saying that the world has a major issue with poverty and global warming, the easy part is identifying the problem because it stands out like doggie jewels, it's finding a quick solution that's the problem. With the cattle we have available and the lack of confidence apparent within the squad I just don't see how its going to be an easy fix. 6 rounds in and whilst these problems have been identified by Hardwick since round 1 he still hasn't fixed anything.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2014, 11:49:47 AM »
l never look at these emails as its stuff l seen at the game. Why does this club think it needs to send these out to the supporters for the opposition to get hold of & know what the club is doing. may as well just give them your team sheet & game plans & matchups. Its pathetic

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2014, 02:08:27 PM »
l never look at these emails as its stuff l seen at the game. Why does this club think it needs to send these out to the supporters for the opposition to get hold of & know what the club is doing. may as well just give them your team sheet & game plans & matchups. Its pathetic

bingo.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2014, 08:22:36 PM »
Its openness, honesty and transperancy from the club.
What a club we support. How much better than Tuesdays with Terry is this. :lol :rollin :lol

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2014, 08:42:28 PM »
They know our game plans anyway. It doesn't matter if an email is sent or not.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2014, 08:53:59 PM »
I'd be interested in a video where someone at the club dissects Dimma's coaching.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2014, 09:06:51 PM »
I'd be interested in a video where someone at the club dissects Dimma's coaching.
That's almost impossible as the players are most probably doing the exact opposite of his instructions.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2014, 10:43:37 PM »
Reckon they tell us & the oppo jack poo. Wow we didn't man up. No poo. The end.  :shh

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2014, 03:22:38 AM »
DIMMA'S DISSECTION: ROUND 7

VIDEO: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2014-05-07/dimmas-dissection-r7

‘Dimma’ says the Tigers focused on denying Geelong use of the corridor, which they executed well but unfortunately didn’t make the most of scoring opportunities when the Cats turned the ball over during Sunday’s match.   

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2014, 05:21:38 AM »
That's almost impossible as the players are most probably doing the exact opposite of his instructions.

"Kick more goals than them" yep, you got it  ;D
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2014, 07:59:50 AM »

bingo.

If TM doesnt need to see the videos because he sees it all in a game, then i highly doubt the opposition will be gleaning anything they didnt already know from them?????
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: May 09, 2014, 08:22:07 PM »
Dimma and the team should be watching how you properly shut down a team. Swans making our defensive patterns look downright amateurish against the Hawks. Staying with their man, hassling, spoiling and basically applying so much pressure that there is the inevitable turnover. Not how we do it with opposition players given 20 metres space and then Grigg doing start jumps on the mark, no comparison.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2014, 02:34:18 PM »
DIMMA'S DISSECTION: ROUND 9

VIDEO: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2014-05-21/dimmas-dissection-round-9

Allowing the Demons to score 7.2 from stoppages and Richmond’s own poor goal conversion were key areas that led to the Tigers’ 17-point loss to Melbourne.