Author Topic: Nick Reiwoldt and his spray about the Umps  (Read 1841 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Nick Reiwoldt and his spray about the Umps
« on: May 01, 2005, 11:52:22 AM »
I wonder what the AFL are going to do to their golden haired child Nick  :'( :'( :'( Reiwoldt for his spray of the umpires on the "Gospel" that was re-printed in Saturday's HUN.

How's Scott McClaren going to react? Reiwoldt bascially said that Hird didn't get Brownlow votes last year in a game because McClaren had a grudge against him. WTF :help :help

If the AFL are fair dinkum then Reiwoldt deserves to face the same penalty that Hird copped, if McClaren is fair dinkum he should be on the phome to his legal people again - this was just as bad.

And Nick well he better head of to see a surgeon to get his foot removed from his mouth and then shut up ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ox

Re: Nick Reiwoldt and his spray about the Umps
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 01:43:29 PM »
Mummys boy.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Nick Reiwoldt and his spray about the Umps
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 04:38:11 AM »
I wonder what the AFL are going to do to their golden haired child Nick  :'( :'( :'( Reiwoldt for his spray of the umpires on the "Gospel" that was re-printed in Saturday's HUN.

LOL WP @ Nick  :'( :'( :'( Reiwoldt

Unless I missed it sounds like the AFL did nothing  ::). The Saints and their supporters are sure doing their best to be the new Collingwood. All full of themselves but haven't achieved a thing :sleep

And Nick well he better head of to see a surgeon to get his foot removed from his mouth and then shut up ;D

Nah he'll just cry at the thought of that  ;)
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd