Author Topic: Kamdyn McIntosh [merged]  (Read 193063 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Kamdyn McIntosh [merged]
« Reply #570 on: April 26, 2021, 02:24:26 PM »
Still the worst tackler for his size that I've seen...though Balta & Lynch have been giving him a good run for his money this year... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #571 on: May 03, 2021, 06:51:31 PM »

Wow

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/wreck-it-ralph-the-dirty-dozen-trade-targets-clubs-will-be-assessing-after-seven-weeks/news-story/f331267a33a0b73d0bc17fbed5cbc4a9

KAMDYN MCINTOSH (RICHMOND)

Just turned 27, the hard-running McIntosh has huge wraps inside Richmond for his unrewarded running as a wingman who can easily play as a third defender. Melbourne cottoned on when they paid up for Ed Langdon, and while it’s easy to discount him as a role player, the Tigers have three flags because they get role-players who execute with rare discipline. He has often been mentioned in trade dispatches and is out of contract again, this time as a free agent. While Damien Hardwick says his players all take less because they want to stay, no one would begrudge some of the other players taking off for a deal that sets them up financially.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #572 on: May 16, 2021, 05:45:44 PM »
"We focus on the whole team, and we let the people behind the scenes take care of those sort of things." - Kamdyn McIntosh on how the Tigers bounced back last night after the events of earlier this week.

Watch: https://twitter.com/FootyonNine/status/1393728573362642948

"He's pretty un-bloody-believable." - Kamdyn McIntosh on what it's like to play alongside Dustin Martin and in such an incredible side.

Watch: https://twitter.com/FootyonNine/status/1393729203321909260

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #573 on: June 13, 2021, 04:37:57 PM »
Dual Richmond premiership player and Pinjarra product Kamdyn McIntosh on the Tigers’ WA connection and his AFL future.

https://thewest.com.au/sport/richmond-tigers/dual-richmond-premiership-player-and-pinjarra-product-kamdyn-mcintosh-on-the-tigers-wa-connection-and-his-afl-future-c-3084104

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #574 on: June 13, 2021, 10:09:27 PM »
Ship him off to Freo as part of the Cerra deal.... :thumbsdown
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #575 on: June 13, 2021, 10:16:39 PM »

One of only a few to play well tonight.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #576 on: June 13, 2021, 10:18:39 PM »

Why exactly?

Up to 3qtr tine he was our best

They tag him out in the last qtr and no one else bothers to stand up, especially senior blokes who were MIA for longer than McIntosh

Get you don't rate him and are desperate to get Cerra but at least save the potting whe it truly deserved

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #577 on: June 13, 2021, 10:20:28 PM »
LMAO - of course he did..and no doubt all the WC players he hit on the tit agree... :clapping

- Thomas Sowell

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #578 on: June 13, 2021, 10:26:47 PM »
LMAO - of course he did..and no doubt all the WC players he hit on the tit agree... :clapping

Replay time for you. Sure he wasn't sighted in the 4th but there were many others that let us down far more than him.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #579 on: June 13, 2021, 10:43:21 PM »
I know what I saw....besides - wtf ever watches replays of our losses? stuff that for a game of soldiers... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #580 on: June 13, 2021, 10:52:59 PM »
I know what I saw....besides - wtf ever watches replays of our losses? stuff that for a game of soldiers... :shh

Those that truely want to understand our wins and our losses watch the replay. It s the best way to evaluate. KMac was our best player up until 3/4 time and was far from our one of the reasons we lost. Ask Jack why he plays from behind and lets Barass mark several times. Ask Jason why he kicks to a Goal square with just Eagles when he could of held it. Ask Nick why he kicked it straight to a Eagles player. I would say you might find these as reasons we lost more than KMac.

Offline Gigantor

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #581 on: June 13, 2021, 10:54:32 PM »
Jack playing from behind was a reall problem tonight

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #582 on: June 13, 2021, 11:02:22 PM »

Yep. Pantsed by Barrass

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #583 on: June 13, 2021, 11:07:29 PM »

Those that truely want to understand our wins and our losses watch the replay. It s the best way to evaluate. KMac was our best player up until 3/4 time and was far from our one of the reasons we lost. Ask Jack why he plays from behind and lets Barass mark several times. Ask Jason why he kicks to a Goal square with just Eagles when he could of held it. Ask Nick why he kicked it straight to a Eagles player. I would say you might find these as reasons we lost more than KMac.

Those that get paid to understand and "evaluate" our losses can watch them..they're called "coaches"....never said he was the main reason we lost and not disagreeing about the others... :shh

Yep. Pantsed by Barrass
Yeah but where was CCJ in the last? Looked like poor coaching to me... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #584 on: June 13, 2021, 11:18:30 PM »

Those that get paid to understand and "evaluate" our losses can watch them..they're called "coaches"....never said he was the main reason we lost and not disagreeing about the others... :shh

Nope you didn't say he was the reason we lost. You just wanted to ship him off  to Fremantle after the loss. Not much difference there but I will give you the benifit of the doubt.