Author Topic: Saints or aints  (Read 2210 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Saints or aints
« on: May 21, 2005, 05:52:44 AM »
The wheels looked to have totally fallen off the Saints after last night. They are struggling big time without Hamill and Harvey's presence. Plus Gehrig is injured/not fit. Good old Grant Thomas has got a midfield of stars chipping the footy around in circles until they cough it up :lol. Also says something when Fiora is your best player  ;).

Makes you wonder on current form how they flogged us a month ago  :(.

Although the Eagles and Cats look a class above the rest it's still an open race this year with so many upsets.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

Re: Saints or aints
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 07:42:55 AM »
Listened to the game last night and thinking in the first quarter I'd turn it off.
Dunno what happened to Adelaide at quarter time, but it sure warmed the cockles of my heart lol
Have a bet with my boss every year that the Tiges will be above the Saints on the ladder - this year for $500 - so if we win tonight we'll be 3 games ahead of them and percentage  :thumbsup
I warned my boss this would be a danger game - he laughed at me and game me the finger lol
Can't wait for Monday  :rollin

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Saints or aints
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 06:25:33 PM »
LOL Moi. Do you make cash-register sounds as you walk past your boss? ;).

Although the Eagles and Cats look a class above the rest it's still an open race this year with so many upsets.

Oops which club can't win at the 'G :-[  :thumbsup. Imagine losing to the Pies ;D. Maybe it wasn't such a "poor" win by us last week as some in the media proclaimed.

Sheesh it's an open and even year although the top sides don't normally make their run until the second half of the year.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd