Author Topic: Paris mass shooting - terrorists  (Read 31217 times)

dwaino

Re: Paris mass shooting - terrorists
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2015, 08:12:59 PM »
Also responsible for more than three times the deaths than Hitler.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2015, 08:44:38 PM »

We, do not hear, much about those 3 million dead indians Churchill was responsible for, do we?

http://www.ibtimes.com/bengal-famine-1943-man-made-holocaust-1100525

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2015, 08:54:59 PM »
They probably kept ringing him during dinner....serves 'em right I say....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2015, 08:56:30 PM »
telstra fault, but
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2015, 09:00:03 PM »
Do Telstra also tell them to pretend they're from Microsoft?
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

dwaino

« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2015, 09:56:12 PM »

We, do not hear, much about those 3 million dead indians Churchill was responsible for, do we?

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."

I don't really care though as I'm quite apathetic and with a mild strain of misanthropy. I was only trying to make a point. Now just quoting though for posterity to highlight the hypocrisy.   :cheers

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2015, 10:52:51 AM »

I don't really care though as I'm quite apathetic and with a mild strain of misanthropy. I was only trying to make a point. Now just quoting though for posterity to highlight the hypocrisy.   :cheers

You cannot be surprised than,  that others care not old Joe broke a few eggs to make an omelette then, eh? How many were saved,  by Russia not failing, big picture?

History is often rough of the most powerful men in the following years. After they die. As a few 100 year go past people often change their tune. Khan. Alex the great. Etc.
While I share your dislike of mankind (bastards) I fail to see te hypocrisy, comrade. One historian said something along the lines of  at his best better than Peter the Great, at his worst worse than ivan the terrible. Complicated geezer, i think you may be oversimplifying it with pure death counts.

anywhoo - obama is doing his best to catch up; https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Do Telstra also tell them to pretend they're from Microsoft?

an authority source told me telstra dont actually ring u from india, my bad

just outsource 1000s of jobs and give the ceo 5 million pay outs  :cheers
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 11:23:36 AM by Stalin »

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2015, 11:36:29 AM »

http://i.imgur.com/O210dBz.jpg

:whistle

What's your point? Judging by this I think you have totally missed (or ignored) my point.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2015, 11:37:53 AM »

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2015, 11:40:09 AM »

I dont think the Bent judge is saying these are not despicable acts, just pointing out that we seem to pick and choose select few things to get angry/upset about, and this is largely influenced the media.

You know what makes picking and choosing what you get upset about worse? When people don't care about it until a separate incident occurs. Why wait until the attacks on Paris to decide you care about starvation in Africa? Just an attempt to be left wing and oppose anything that comes from the media. Which btw I believe doesn't influence what we get upset/angry about but rather we influence it. If more people cared about something, the media will report it.

what are you talking about ?  :huh Can you explain to me why I should care 150 french people died*? why is their death any more special than anyone else? I dont mean to sound crude but I have no idea what you are on about.

*Yes, I do think they are 'despicable acts', for clarity.

the only part I understand is;  If more people cared about something, the media will report it., And you are wrong i reckon.

How do you think the news works.

Is it a sort of democracy that reports what the majority of people "care about"?

Look at he plight of women in the the third world compared to the trivial shyte western feminists get all riled up about.

Who cares about young girls forced into marriage with older men or having their clitoris removed when we have the scourge of "manspreading"....

the randomness of dioc. does bring us full circle however

posing the question if we have crocodile tear for some girls in a sandy wasteland somewhere then why are we happy to be a bitch of the saudis? the no.1 sponsors of terror   :whistle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

:cheers

my boy putin knows whats up http://sputniknews.com/politics/20151116/1030199114/isil-financing-g20-putin.html

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2015, 11:48:56 AM »

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2015, 02:10:32 PM »
im guessing the europeans should have listened to Abbott on its borders. Not so wrong now was he lads.  :shh

To have these flogs go through country to country says more about the security of the europeans.

Best thing abbott did was stop the illegal boats im sure we all agree aye?

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2015, 02:28:58 PM »

- Thomas Sowell

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2015, 02:57:27 PM »
im guessing the europeans should have listened to Abbott on its borders. Not so wrong now was he lads.  :shh

To have these flogs go through country to country says more about the security of the europeans.

Yep, we need a strong PM.

Bring back Abbott.

FFS the man ate a raw onion. what more do you want.

:cheers

Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2015, 07:42:28 PM »

erm... tone did not stop the boats albert

he just stopped reporting the boats rockin up,

jawohl accomdante