Author Topic: Martin Asked to Leave Restaurant / Apologises to Female Patron  (Read 219378 times)

dwaino

Re: Martin Asked to Leave Restaurant / Apologises to Female Patron
« Reply #435 on: December 11, 2015, 08:00:34 AM »
Triple M reporting this morning along the lines of what Diocletian posted that witnesses are coming forward with eyewitness statements contrary to the woman's and in support of Dusty.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #436 on: December 11, 2015, 09:26:04 AM »
Triple M reporting this morning along the lines of what Diocletian posted that witnesses are coming forward with eyewitness statements contrary to the woman's and in support of Dusty.

:clapping

I'm not sure what the outcome of this situation will be but it's clear to me that there is more to this story than what the media are reporting. I honestly feel like Dustin could have been targeted and the media and public alike have hung him out to dry because  of his reputation and appearance.

Also dissapointed in the PC Wankers on here who have been so quick to torch our own with knowing all the facts.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #437 on: December 11, 2015, 09:51:46 AM »
If this is the case then she should be charged with defamation.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #438 on: December 11, 2015, 10:00:14 AM »
I always thought that you were deemed innocent until proven guilty.
Patrick Smith and KB busily handing out 1 year suspensions and 50K fines

effing flog sticks.

tony_montana

« Reply #439 on: December 11, 2015, 10:03:15 AM »

:clapping

I'm not sure what the outcome of this situation will be but it's clear to me that there is more to this story than what the media are reporting. I honestly feel like Dustin could have been targeted and the media and public alike have hung him out to dry because  of his reputation and appearance.

Also dissapointed in the PC Wankers on here who have been so quick to torch our own with knowing all the facts.

X2 very happy this has now been referred to Vic pol.

KB and Smith can go ead, sensationalist wankers

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #440 on: December 11, 2015, 10:30:53 AM »
Why is th front page of the Hun 'sayonara dusty'

I've grown used to the Muslim-hate propaganda rubbish that loo paper crap dishes out on a daily basis

The anti dusty propaganda crap is a new one

Bizarre vendetta. Good thing they didn't publish a story on the 150000 children that die from preventable causes since chopstickgate.  Wouldn't want to dabble in the realm of news
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #441 on: December 11, 2015, 10:33:22 AM »

Funny I thought Caro wrote exactly the same yesterday when the Age reported the AFL had handed the case over the Police
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #442 on: December 11, 2015, 10:53:23 AM »
So a Carlton player has actually physically assaulted someone,,,,,,,,,punishment?
Hmmmm .....let's see .... Um
Apologise to teammates...sounds fair!

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #443 on: December 11, 2015, 11:19:12 AM »
Honestly everyone can get stuffed. Go support someone else. Absolutely pathetic Richmond support on this thread. All in the name of being politically correct.. stuff me.

Why because people dare to suggest his behaviour was stupid?  I will the let the investigation take its course to see to what degree the "allegations" are proved to be correct.

There is no disputing the fact he was out drunk; so drunk he's admitted he can't actually remembered what happened and he was involved in something. What exactly? Hopefully in the next few days we will have some idea

But he should be punished for being an idiot....

Should he be sacked? No; have never said that

But if it was a player that wasn't popular many on here would be calling for that players head.

If it was a player from another club, the majority on here would be tearing shreads off said opposition player, their club and demanding they be suspended

Look at the examples of players that Ox posted other day. eveything single one them highlight the obivous and that was the lack of action by the AFL and their respective clubs wasn't good enough - I am not disputing that for a minute

Take a trip on the Werribee train line, this happens every... single...  day and is recorded.. nothing is done about it.

And you know this how exactly? Stupid comment

Rosie Batty case and point, goes to police to report multiple child abuse examples. Nothing is done. Yet the media want to run with this story day after day.

And have you ever thought why? Answer's obvious I would have thought. Actually you've answered it yourself - because nothing was done, the system failed and an innocent kid got basehd with a cricket bat by his father...do you have any idea how common this sort of stuff is

Have you ever sat across a table from someone nursing a black eye because their partner while plastered used them as a punching bag because they had; had a bad day?

Guess what I have 

That's why this is such an issue now because it isn't get swept under the carpet as much these days.

The one thing IMHO the media gets wrong is the focus, they appear to keep most of the focus on violence against women but it should be violence full stop. The shouldn't forget the children, the elderly or the men that get abused by their partners as well

You are all fools. Shame on you all for supporting the punishment of this. Politically correct yes it's the wrong thing, well good on you for being politically correct.

Sorry I am not a fool. And no I am not "politcally correct". What I am is anti violence agaisnt anyone, gender is not and will never relevant. And violence includes the verbal and it includes the physical.

I've whacked the media for the way this all came about and I've said it is was disgraceful.

Anyone taken a step back to give a stuff about Dustin Martin? Anyone want to think of why he acts the way he does, why he has a drinking problem? How is he feeling?

Yeahh actually i have that's why I was pleased to hear his Dad had flown down to Melb straight away.

Dusty is a good bloke when he doesn't get on the turps. But at 24 he needs to grow up and I don't think I am on the only person who'd be saying this

If he has a problem with the grog then he has to want to help himself, the club, you, me or anyone else can't do it for him. all we can do is support him and I'd do that no question

Don't tell me the woman is traumatised. Don't you dare tell me that.

Guess what I am not going to tell you that. I whacked her on day one when I asked why if she was so disgusted, upset with what took place she didn't go to the cops then. My concern isn't for her it is for our footy club

I stand by Dusty, made a mistake, get him counselling and actually fix the issue that has been ongoing for a long time instead of calling for his head and bloody jail time for Gods sake. RFC need to take responsibility in this. They've allowed Dusty to live an extravagant life and in all honesty has slightly worked but anyone could have seen that it was a huge risk. Just as it would have been to ban him from this lifestyle completely, he'd possibly have given the game away by now. Who knows. RFC can't was their hands of this.

Yes the Club need to take responsility for some of this but you miss a very important point and that is at 24 Dusty needs to start taking some responsibility for his actions. Get his priorities right.... he's allowed to go out have a good time. But going out and getting smashed when you are only back and getting into pre-season isn't exactly smart

You say (or I think what you meant was) the club can't wash their hands of this; well either can Dusty.

But yeah Willy and the rest of you cotton wool fools, lets sack him, lets hung him out to dry, sack Jack Riewoldt too for running away from media, sack them all. Lets enjoy another 30 years of absolute horse pee. At least at the end of the day we can all pat ourselves on the back for being 'politically correct'...

I have not seen one post from Willy saying he should be sacked, just like I haven't suggested it. For memory I can only remember seeing one post advocating sacking. I don't think saying he did the wrong thing and should be punished for it is hanging him out to dry. I reckon it is calling him out for what he did and thats an incredibly moronic thing.

Will repeat if it was number of other players on our list in this suituation you and so many others would want them out the door; so please don't get selective with applying standards.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #444 on: December 11, 2015, 11:22:34 AM »

They are a FOOTBALL club

What would you have them do?

That you have to ask I think sums up your stance on this I suppose

If you think going around threatening people is OK, then that's your choice

But it isn't and to try and justify the clubs lack of action by comparing this to what other clubs have done or not done is a cop out

2 wrongs don't make a right

Someone should have faced the media by now rather than allowing all and sundry to crucify not only the player involved but our club as well

Football clubs are the ones which teach life lessons are they?

I thought they were focused on football. And left the life lessons to the authorities of the state or church

Hate to break this to you but yeah one of the many places you learn life lessons is the workplace, just like we all did at school, like we do at home

And we are talking about his workplace and they have a responsibility here

Don't impose your beliefs on others. One works to get paid. Whatever your parents taught you on top of that is lovely but let's not go nuts

I heard about a man who work place was to shoot Africans as a contractor. (Legally . What life lessons did he lean in the workplace?

Another in an abattoir. I'm sure he's stoked or eh life lessons he gets taught daily

How about your average joe stacking boxes for Safeway? Life lessons galore, no doubt. Tim tam afficinado
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:43:47 AM by Stalin »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #445 on: December 11, 2015, 11:29:10 AM »
Honestly everyone can get stuffed. Go support someone else. Absolutely pathetic Richmond support on this thread. All in the name of being politically correct.. stuff me.

Why because people dare to suggest his behaviour was stupid?  I will the let the investigation take its course to see to what degree the "allegations" are proved to be correct.

There is no disputing the fact he was out drunk; so drunk he's admitted he can't actually remembered what happened and he was involved in something. What exactly? Hopefully in the next few days we will have some idea

But he should be punished for being an idiot....

Should he be sacked? No; have never said that

But if it was a player that wasn't popular many on here would be calling for that players head.

If it was a player from another club, the majority on here would be tearing shreads off said opposition player, their club and demanding they be suspended

Look at the examples of players that Ox posted other day. eveything single one them highlight the obivous and that was the lack of action by the AFL and their respective clubs wasn't good enough - I am not disputing that for a minute

Take a trip on the Werribee train line, this happens every... single...  day and is recorded.. nothing is done about it.

And you know this how exactly? Stupid comment

Rosie Batty case and point, goes to police to report multiple child abuse examples. Nothing is done. Yet the media want to run with this story day after day.

And have you ever thought why? Answer's obvious I would have thought. Actually you've answered it yourself - because nothing was done, the system failed and an innocent kid got basehd with a cricket bat by his father...do you have any idea how common this sort of stuff is

Have you ever sat across a table from someone nursing a black eye because their partner while plastered used them as a punching bag because they had; had a bad day?

Guess what I have 

That's why this is such an issue now because it isn't get swept under the carpet as much these days.

The one thing IMHO the media gets wrong is the focus, they appear to keep most of the focus on violence against women but it should be violence full stop. The shouldn't forget the children, the elderly or the men that get abused by their partners as well

You are all fools. Shame on you all for supporting the punishment of this. Politically correct yes it's the wrong thing, well good on you for being politically correct.

Sorry I am not a fool. And no I am not "politcally correct". What I am is anti violence agaisnt anyone, gender is not and will never relevant. And violence includes the verbal and it includes the physical.

I've whacked the media for the way this all came about and I've said it is was disgraceful.

Anyone taken a step back to give a stuff about Dustin Martin? Anyone want to think of why he acts the way he does, why he has a drinking problem? How is he feeling?

Yeahh actually i have that's why I was pleased to hear his Dad had flown down to Melb straight away.

Dusty is a good bloke when he doesn't get on the turps. But at 24 he needs to grow up and I don't think I am on the only person who'd be saying this

If he has a problem with the grog then he has to want to help himself, the club, you, me or anyone else can't do it for him. all we can do is support him and I'd do that no question

Don't tell me the woman is traumatised. Don't you dare tell me that.

Guess what I am not going to tell you that. I whacked her on day one when I asked why if she was so disgusted, upset with what took place she didn't go to the cops then. My concern isn't for her it is for our footy club

I stand by Dusty, made a mistake, get him counselling and actually fix the issue that has been ongoing for a long time instead of calling for his head and bloody jail time for Gods sake. RFC need to take responsibility in this. They've allowed Dusty to live an extravagant life and in all honesty has slightly worked but anyone could have seen that it was a huge risk. Just as it would have been to ban him from this lifestyle completely, he'd possibly have given the game away by now. Who knows. RFC can't was their hands of this.

Yes the Club need to take responsility for some of this but you miss a very important point and that is at 24 Dusty needs to start taking some responsibility for his actions. Get his priorities right.... he's allowed to go out have a good time. But going out and getting smashed when you are only back and getting into pre-season isn't exactly smart

You say (or I think what you meant was) the club can't wash their hands of this; well either can Dusty.

But yeah Willy and the rest of you cotton wool fools, lets sack him, lets hung him out to dry, sack Jack Riewoldt too for running away from media, sack them all. Lets enjoy another 30 years of absolute horse pee. At least at the end of the day we can all pat ourselves on the back for being 'politically correct'...

I have not seen one post from Willy saying he should be sacked, just like I haven't suggested it. For memory I can only remember seeing one post advocating sacking. I don't think saying he did the wrong thing and should be punished for it is hanging him out to dry. I reckon it is calling him out for what he did and thats an incredibly moronic thing.

Will repeat if it was number of other players on our list in this suituation you and so many others would want them out the door; so please don't get selective with applying standards.

When was the last time you were on a train in a lower socio economic area?

Hang around dandy station for a while and see how long in takes to get threatened

Your moral crusade is quite touching but let's keep in mind , as far as I know dusty not smashed anyone with a cricket bat. You are flying off an a non relevant tangent. He's a bloke that didn touch a lady. As much as you'd like it to be symbolic of societies long standing issues.

For mine the footy club can worry about footy and the police can worry about police things. They are people not superheros. As flawed and you or I.as has been pontes out there are dozens or worst acts, by fellow afl people that seemingly go very lightly punished

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #446 on: December 11, 2015, 11:37:11 AM »
If it was dud player, I wouldn't give a fk.

However, I'd still think she was a lagging cow who was looking for attention and the player deserved
better.

If u can't see she is a troublemaking who're bag cow idiot, WP........

Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #447 on: December 11, 2015, 11:41:10 AM »
If this is the case then she should be charged with defamation.

RSA too

The place should get done

How dare they continue to serve the customer fine Japanese spirts when he's on the verge I acting like a walrus

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #448 on: December 11, 2015, 11:54:20 AM »
Chopsticks have feelings too, guys.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #449 on: December 11, 2015, 01:20:52 PM »
Just heard dusty is a partner in the joint.
If true lmao
Caracella and Balmey.