Author Topic: Potential ruckman from other clubs.  (Read 34682 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Potential ruckman from other clubs.
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2016, 12:11:30 PM »
I feel like a prophet! ;D
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2016, 12:12:35 PM »
Don't say that in front of Houli.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2016, 12:13:03 PM »
Don't say that in front of Houli.
:lol
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 12:42:50 PM »
I don't get it
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 12:47:14 PM »
RFC should just fold and close the doors.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 12:48:19 PM »
Agree Y&BB and according to WAT we shouldn't bother but stranger things have happened and if we can find a player that fills a gap to their list - perhaps a hard running squib  ;D then they might consider it

My thoughts with Clarkson as coach!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2016, 02:06:37 PM »
So for 3 years or longer we have had this thread, or at least this questioned asked. For that same amount of time the RFC have ignored us..... :snidegrin

Why bother....??

Why would they listen to you, because you are smart enough to register for a forum?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 02:11:22 PM »
So for 3 years or longer we have had this thread, or at least this questioned asked. For that same amount of time the RFC have ignored us..... :snidegrin

Why bother....??

Why would they listen to you, because you are smart enough to register for a forum?

Oh here it is, as per usual, nothing at all do do with football or any discussion thread. Just the poster attack again with the smart comments!!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2016, 02:28:56 PM »
Agree Y&BB and according to WAT we shouldn't bother but stranger things have happened and if we can find a player that fills a gap to their list - perhaps a hard running squib  ;D then they might consider it

My thoughts with Clarkson as coach!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say on balance of probabilities - we have a much greater likelihood in trading for a 23 year old Ruckman whose played 15 games of AFL football than luring a 4 time flag winning and best coach of our generation.
I've never disputed the principle of your arguement - I just don't believe a splatter gun approach is either effective or efficient  :thumbsup
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2016, 02:34:23 PM »

Why bother....??

Oh here it is, as per usual, nothing at all do do with football or any discussion thread. Just the poster attack again with the smart comments!!

Actually I am genuinely curious, why would the club listen to you?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2016, 02:37:26 PM »

Why bother....??

"Us" I said "us"..selective reading yet again.

"Rucks:

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2016, 03:06:46 PM »

Why bother....??

OK us then, why would the club listen to us?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2016, 03:11:13 PM »

Why bother....??

OK us then, why would the club listen to us?

That's right, that's what I asked......"whats the point"....are you backward??

"Rucks:

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2016, 03:36:12 PM »
Why don't you take your own advice then? :shh
WP, the only guy worth chasing at GWS might be Rory Lobb - 206cm, athletic but still a developing ruckman and might be a year or 2 away.

Seems to be getting games and I think they rate him so might be a little harder to lure away

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2016, 03:43:29 PM »
Every player is hard to lure away from their club to the RFC. None of them want to come to our rabble, that was more than evident last year during the trade and free agency period. :snidegrin

"Rucks: