Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 453224 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #1185 on: September 17, 2016, 01:41:07 PM »
Neil Balme would be aware of a young gun at Collingwood who is unhappy with Bucks. Unfortunately he is contracted till 2018. His dad left when he played for the pies too.

Would be great if we got into his head. :shh

Tell us moore of what you know
Sorry, I can't tell you any moore. :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1186 on: September 17, 2016, 09:03:23 PM »
Matthew Richardson states Luke Breust was told by Hawthorn this week that he may be traded.

Wayne Carey also stated that Fremantle have previously offered Hayden Ballantyne to GWS for Cam McCarthy.

Jay Clark reporting the Eagles have intensified their quest to sign Jesse Hogan, speculating JH could demand as much as 1.5 million per year.

Fremantle's Alex Silvagni is rumoured to be linked with Brisbane.

Mick Warner reporting that Carlton and Collingwood are attempting to lure GWS FWD James Stewart. Our Blues source says Carlton will try lure GWS players James Stewart & Aidan Corr to the club in a trade involving Caleb Marchbank.

Collingwood's Jarrod Witts is in talks with the Gold Coast Suns over a potential move. Collingwood have offered him a contract extension.

Bulldogs Hrovat AND Honeychurch. We believe Dons are interested in both.

https://twitter.com/AFLTradeWhisper
https://twitter.com/AFLTrade/with_replies

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1187 on: September 17, 2016, 09:33:06 PM »
Jesse will be hauling anchors in 2018
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1188 on: September 17, 2016, 11:13:15 PM »
Carlton after three blokes that'd fit the bill nicely for us.....meanwhile Moneyblair's asleep at the wheel again, waiting for delisted free agents...:gotigers
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1189 on: September 17, 2016, 11:49:19 PM »
Jesse will be hauling anchors in 2018
I heard a direct swap with Fyfe.... :shh

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1190 on: September 18, 2016, 06:56:43 AM »
Carlton after three blokes that'd fit the bill nicely for us.....meanwhile Moneyblair's asleep at the wheel again, waiting for delisted free agents...:gotigers

It does really frustrate me how the blues have been able to regenerate their list via Silvagni 's connection to gws.
Always trying to buy their way into a premiership
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1191 on: September 18, 2016, 07:41:52 AM »
As opposed to swans cats Hawks? Facts are Hartley is the most pathetic administor in the business.

He would have been the next person I would have shown the door, but the Richmond way is he stays.

All good though Dion will solve all our problems  :gotigers :gotigers
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1192 on: September 18, 2016, 09:10:49 AM »

It does really frustrate me how the blues have been able to regenerate their list via Silvagni 's connection to gws.
They won 6 games last season, I'm not sure you'd see it that way of that was Richmond
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

tony_montana

« Reply #1193 on: September 18, 2016, 09:27:37 AM »

They won 6 games last season, I'm not sure you'd see it that way of that was Richmond

we dont have the patience for that  :shh

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #1194 on: September 18, 2016, 09:55:01 AM »

Four contextual subtle differences with what the fans can take:-

1) They win 6 games but did so off the back of an era of finals more successful than ours and generally sound list building, including one win against us when they were on the slide and we were at our peak.

2) They've won 4 flags since our last one.

3) Highly confusing and dishonest mixed messages from Richmond getting the fans offside, including over promising and under delivering. 6 months we had 'the cream' on top. The remainder of the year we are still fighting for finals, need to rebuild, don't need to rebuild, need to trade our stars, need to keep our top 6 etc etc etc. Not to say Carlton didn't have the odd contradictory message incl fromMalthouse but they have played a far more honest and straight bat with the media and fans.

4) Carlton fans are morons.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Jonesracing82

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1195 on: September 18, 2016, 10:31:44 AM »

let them, Pies as well. they will never compete with GWS in the coming yrs with thier secondary players.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #1196 on: September 18, 2016, 12:19:45 PM »
As opposed to swans cats Hawks? Facts are Hartley is the most pathetic administor in the business.

He would have been the next person I would have shown the door, but the Richmond way is he stays.

All good though Dion will solve all our problems  :gotigers :gotigers

Correct.  Hartley stays, Jackson goes part time and one if his subordinates is promoted to manager.  Where are the big changes to recruiting and list management? 
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #1197 on: September 18, 2016, 12:36:08 PM »
Wait until Monday.

:lol

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1198 on: September 18, 2016, 01:10:28 PM »
Big bad Neil starts Monday! :lol

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #1199 on: September 18, 2016, 01:20:03 PM »
:lol Finding out next Troy Chaplin from Port  :shh
 But Blair is a great bloke.  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.