Author Topic: Tassie Assault  (Read 720 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Tassie Assault
« on: January 31, 2006, 11:28:37 PM »
Now that it (the footy) is fast approaching - wondering if anyone knows the deal with tickets to the dawks game in tassie. Is it the same as Geelong where the tickets go on sale 2 weeks in advance and is the net the best way to get em.

Really keen on this one, been all over oz but never been to tassie ( Is it oz ?)  :rollin - Anyway goin with the nephew and mate and his son on the ferry if we get tickets - We are all members - So if anyone else has the same plans maybe we can catch up for a drink or 10 on the ferry on the way over to pants the dawkers :cheers

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Tassie Assault
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 01:02:01 PM »
Now that it (the footy) is fast approaching - wondering if anyone knows the deal with tickets to the dawks game in tassie. Is it the same as Geelong where the tickets go on sale 2 weeks in advance and is the net the best way to get em.

I think that's how it will work CUB - I always keep an eye on the internet (Ticketmaster & Ticketek) in the month leading up to an interstate game to see when the tickets are going on sale.

Although, for the interstate games in 2005 I got tickets through the cheersquad as a cheersquad member
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)