Author Topic: paddy, white, humm, and howat  (Read 1383 times)

letsgetiton!

paddy, white, humm, and howat
« on: February 26, 2006, 12:12:56 PM »
i think they all will  be handy for us, they all showed they will make the grade
lets hope we have room at some stage to elavate teh ex eagle from the rookie list as he looked damn good

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: paddy, white, humm, and howat
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 12:36:56 PM »
I thought Howat really struggled with the pace of the game and he didn't seem to have much penetration with his kicking.

As I said on the other thread I wasn't that impressed with Humm only because he didn't go in to help his teammate a few times - he just stood back waiting ot receive

Paddy looked good and white was OK for the time he was on the ground
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 03:54:41 PM »
Nothing to get excited about with all 4.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

letsgetiton!

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 08:01:42 PM »
its feb, and they all showed promise

many are talking up rodan, he was worse than crap, and hartgan was the turn next to him . these guys played their 1st game 4 us, even though a "practice match" they did much better than others

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 01:23:31 AM »
Nothing to get excited about with all 4.

Agree Hoff, and whatsmore its almost certain that Bowden and Humm will do phaark all, as they have for many years before.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 04:15:03 PM »
Paddy was ok but he was playing up forward most of the time like he had at the Dogs presumably to cover Pettifer's absence. We really needed him up field with his run and linking up as he had done in the intra-club games.

Humm was ok when he had the footy but I agree with WP his efforts off the ball were not good enough.

I can't remember Howat being on the ground that much. Disappointing. He really only got chosen for the game based on one good quarter for the possibles. I'd rather we had given Limbach or Hughes a go but like Roachy it seems Tezza was saying to him and Howat show me something to convince me you should stay on the list beyond this year..

White made a couple of errors early but his running goal was good. Too early to tell.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

letsgetiton!

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 04:51:30 PM »

White made a couple of errors early but his running goal was good. Too early to tell.
i m met whits folks at the function i was at, they are black and yello wto the bone, gt8 ppl, and he will make it cos he loves the tigers!