Author Topic: Noah Cumberland [merged]  (Read 55626 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Noah Cumberland [merged]
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2022, 08:49:40 PM »
Think this guy has been great. Between him, Clarke and MRJ I think we can comfortably never play Aarts and Castagna again.

Should play all 3 some day and see how they go locking the ball in our F50.

Broadsword

« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2022, 08:51:57 PM »
Think this guy has been great. Between him, Clarke and MRJ I think we can comfortably never play Aarts and Castagna again.

I feel like Cumberland is already a bloody good player (beyond his years), whereas Clarke looked skinny and young to me. Just some right place, right time goals. Not saying I didn't like him or don't rate him, just I think there's a gap between MRJ and Cumberland on the one hand and Clarke on the other.

But yeah, it would be cool to see them as the two smalls and medium forward.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2022, 09:09:12 PM »

I feel like Cumberland is already a bloody good player (beyond his years), whereas Clarke looked skinny and young to me. Just some right place, right time goals. Not saying I didn't like him or don't rate him, just I think there's a gap between MRJ and Cumberland on the one hand and Clarke on the other.

Clarke been in the system one year , but I reckon he oozes class and makes the game look slow.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2022, 09:16:27 PM »

Clarke been in the system one year , but I reckon he oozes class and makes the game look slow.

Would be nice if Bauer turned into a decent mid forward and if we could get someone like Fogarty maybe.

Clarke Lynch Rioli
Cumberland Fogarty Bauer

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2022, 04:03:27 PM »
‘52 Apiece - Trent and Noah’. My drawing from the @Richmond_FC and @freodockers draw on Friday. The great Tiger leader @tcotchin9 in game number 282 consoles Noah Cumberland in game number 4. Again inspired by the photography of @MichaelCWillson

https://twitter.com/CamSchwab/status/1551019189108097025

Broadsword

« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2022, 06:58:23 PM »
Great drawing. Yet again sublime and instinctive leadership from Cotch. Love him.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2022, 07:58:10 PM »
The more I think about it. If we limp Edwards to 300. We get Cotch there next year. Even if he's the sub every game.
Go Tigers!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2022, 04:21:39 PM »
BREAKOUT FORWARD TRACKING TOWARDS NEW DEAL

Riley Beveridge
afl.com.au
28 July 2022

RICHMOND is in talks to tie down a deal for breakout forward Noah Cumberland.

The exciting youngster has enjoyed an encouraging stretch since making his on-field debut as a medical substitute earlier this month, kicking six goals from his first three games to provide a new element in the side's developing attack.

All signs now point to the 21-year-old Cumberland remaining at Punt Road on a multi-year deal, having initially extended his stay with the Tigers courtesy of a one-year deal signed last season.

Cumberland was a member of the Brisbane Lions Academy, though the club opted not to match Richmond's bids on both he and fellow member Will Martyn with consecutive selections at pick No.43 and 44 during the 2019 NAB AFL Draft.

The dynamic 183cm forward has since developed nicely at VFL level throughout his first three seasons with the Tigers, before making his senior debut as an unused medical substitute during a round seven loss to Sydney.

He has subsequently kicked bags of two goals and three behinds against Gold Coast and three goals and four behinds against North Melbourne, before adding one major in another influential display in last Friday night's draw with Fremantle.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/807529/out-of-contract-dogs-gun-weighs-up-future-in-form-bomber-opens-talks

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2022, 04:57:00 PM »
As you all would know and attest, I’m not wrong that often  :shh :rollin

But on the very rare  :shh occasion I’ve jumped the gun and said things prematurely, I’d like to say that I was absolutely wrong about this kid.

This kid knows how to kick goals.

The club that keeps giving.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2022, 05:32:30 PM »
All this lack of pressure bs people we're moaning about should have been in the side months ago instead we went for Aarts and George :santa.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2022, 06:44:15 PM »
GO CUMMY!!!!! He unfairly copped a lot of poo for his inexperience last week. It’s a real show of character that he has responded the way he did tonight. You can’t teach ticker and determination

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2022, 06:52:05 PM »
Kicking straight matters. Can't ask for more than 5 zip. Attacked the ball to create chances and took them all. Well done Noah. Likely rising star nomination you'd expect too.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2022, 07:11:19 PM »
Love what he is producing this kid.

WP how good was his game? Average  :lol
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2022, 07:36:21 PM »
Takes some big balls to bounce back like that.
Go Tigers!