Author Topic: Caronavirus - COVID 19  (Read 80468 times)

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
Re: Caronavirus - COVID 19
« Reply #300 on: May 27, 2021, 12:58:06 PM »
That's why we were in Qld last year :whistle.

If the Club had a choice I reckon we would've chosen Metricon in Qld rather than Sydney.

Not confirmation for our game yet but the AFL site is saying:

And Richmond's clash with Adelaide, originally scheduled for Sunday at the MCG, is set to be moved with Tigers officials bracing for the game to be played in Sydney.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/621117/no-crowds-for-vic-games-as-state-locks-down-tigers-plan-for-crows-in-sydney

well your mate was responsible for 800 deaths what would you have done? :wallywink

Victoria leading the way yet again with superior tracing and qr code system.

I don't want to get political as Im not into that at all but as somebody that lives on the border and sees both systems regularly I would say the NSW QR system is better. As Far a contact tracing well who knows, both sides will say they have the worlds leading but unless you are behind the scenes at both you would never really know. Kind of like commenting on selections when you dont really know hey ;)
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline FooffooValve

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #301 on: May 27, 2021, 12:58:56 PM »

If the Club had a choice I reckon we would've chosen Metricon in Qld rather than Sydney.

And Richmond's clash with Adelaide, originally scheduled for Sunday at the MCG, is set to be moved with Tigers officials bracing for the game to be played in Sydney.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/621117/no-crowds-for-vic-games-as-state-locks-down-tigers-plan-for-crows-in-sydney

well your mate was responsible for 800 deaths what would you have done? :wallywink

Yeah, I'm sure Scomo will announce an intention to make an announcement about announcing a vial of announcable vaccine will enter Victoria soon.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #302 on: May 27, 2021, 01:00:16 PM »

I don't really want to get into this with you

But a few facts wouldn't go astray

The reason we are in this pooh hole called lockdown again is because one 60 year old bloke who was symptomatic for 10 days didn't get tested. They call him case 5, I call him Mr 10 Days

The only reason Mr 10 Days ended up getting tested was because contact tracing found him and deemed him to be a close contact of Case 1 (aka Mr 3 Days).

Now while Mr 10 Days has been infectious he has gone about his business and happily infected Mr 3 Days, his entire household. His household has then gone infected a bunch of people too. Mr 10 Days either daughter or son (case 9) has infected 5 people they work with. One of those 5 is the person who had a great night clubbing last Saturday ...

Now how do we know all this? Via the contact tracing system you ridicule.

They have tracked down , contacted and isolated 10k people in circa 72 hours. But hey don't let your hate for the state government get in the way of the facts

But you want to play the blame game fine go ahead but at least  don't forget to send some of it and your anger towards Mr 10 Days because if hadn't been such a selfish son of bitch we wouldn't be going back into lockdown

Now if you'll excuse me I have to return another call to my niece who is bloody upset that we might not make her wedding in a fortnight because of the selfish, arrogant, moronic behaviour of people don't give a pooh about anyone but themselves.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #303 on: May 27, 2021, 01:07:47 PM »

I don't really want to get into this with you

But a few facts wouldn't go astray

The reason we are in this pooh hole called lockdown again is because one 60 year old bloke who was symptomatic for 10 days didn't get tested. They call him case 5, I call him Mr 10 Days

The only reason Mr 10 Days ended up getting tested was because contact tracing found him and deemed him to be a close contact of Case 1 (aka Mr 3 Days).

Now while Mr 10 Days has been infectious he has gone about his business and happily infected Mr 3 Days, his entire household. His household has then gone infected a bunch of people too. Mr 10 Days either daughter or son (case 9) has infected 5 people they work with. One of those 5 is the person who had a great night clubbing last Saturday ...

Now how do we know all this? Via the contact tracing system you ridicule.

They have tracked down , contacted and isolated 10k people in circa 72 hours. But hey don't let your hate for the state government get in the way of the facts

But you want to play the blame game fine go ahead but at least  don't forget to send some of it and your anger towards Mr 10 Days because if hadn't been such a selfish son of bitch we wouldn't be going back into lockdown

Now if you'll excuse me I have to return another call to my niece who is bloody upset that we might not make her wedding in a fortnight because of the selfish, arrogant, moronic behaviour of people don't give a pooh about anyone but themselves.

Well said WP. I hope you get to attend the wedding. As a person that has to shut down his business and livelihood again I concur with you description of MR 10 days.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #304 on: May 27, 2021, 01:41:07 PM »

Since you've once again brought politics into a footy thread, this latest outbreak all started with a leak out of Adelaide hotel quarantine. WP's post fills in the rest.

As for "what would you have done?" - I would've done my job as PM  :shh.

- Not blame the states (I'm not blaming SA premier Marshall btw) for federal government responsibilities.
- Not weasel out from those federal government responsibilities to try to escape scrutiny and fault for self-serving political purposes.
- Not stuff up ordering the vaccine.
- Not stuff up the vaccination rollout.
- Not still have aged care folk not yet vaccinated :facepalm when they are the most vulnerable and after failing as a federal government to be responsible for private aged care last year where 650 of those 800 you mentioned died.
- Actually have purpose-built federal quarantine facilities built by now that my own federal inquiry told me to start building last year.
- Not be an all talk, no action, blame everyone else, photo-op chasing clown of a PM.

FFS, the USA with 350m people, including all the anti-vaxxer whackos over there, still have already fully vaccinated 50% of its population while sleepy head in the Lodge overseeing just 25m can hardly fully vaccinate anyone here  :wallywink.

If we in Australia had started vaccinating in January when we should and could have and vaccinated 4m per month as we had promised then most of the population and all of the adult population would be vaccinated by now heading into winter. We wouldn't be in this position at all! This idea from Morrison and the Feds that we could wait until later in the year and go through the whole of winter untouched by covid despite it still raging worldwide was shear utter deluded lunacy. But hey let's blame the states and especially Victoria for this instead :lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #305 on: May 27, 2021, 01:58:37 PM »
I've moved and merged the political chatter from the Adelaide game thread on the Football board to this thread.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #306 on: May 27, 2021, 02:02:49 PM »
This is clearly Dan Andrews' fault, especially given that he's been on sick leave for like 2-3 months and has literally nothing to do with the failed SA quarantine and the absolute DH who went 10 days symptomatic without a test.

Please. You lot should get a job in the media and go after Hardwick and Lynch.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #307 on: May 30, 2021, 12:05:34 PM »
Adelaide cases piling up.  :shh

The Andrews government including himself, are about the most incompetent bunch of human beings to ever hold office.

Victorian Lockdown no 4, 800 deaths, QR codes, contract tracing, ministers on leave, premier away over a sore back.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #308 on: May 30, 2021, 01:21:37 PM »
Frankie obviously didn't hear Morrison and various epidemiologists praise Victoria's contract tracing the other day :shh.

But hey just ignore this lockdown started via a HQ breach in SA. We now know we leaks around the country, hotels are for tourists not for long-term quarantine.

Just ignore the Federal government was told last year to build purpose-built federal quarantine facilities but Morrison has done sweet FA.

Just ignore the vaccination supply stuff up by the Federal government. "It's not a race" said Morrison when it is ::).

Just ignore the vaccination rollout stuff up by the Federal government. Even countries like Kazahkstan are ahead of us :lol. So much for "4m vaccinated by the end of March" promised by Morrison  ::).

Just ignore the 650 who died in private aged care which is the Federal government's responsibility and that Colbeck still kept his job and is still in charge of Aged Care Services.

Just ignore that covid has once again got into a private aged care facility where only half the residents and just a third of staff have been vaccinated because the imbeciles in Canberra didn't again do their job  :help.

Just ignore that if the vast majority of adults had been vaccinated by now as we should have and had federal quarantine facilities we should have, we wouldn't be in lockdown and we wouldn't have to worry about anti-vaxxers and selfish gits wandering around for 12-days with covid  ::).

Just ignore despite their failures regarding both vaccination and quarantine that has us in lockdown, the Federal government is refusing to offer financial support to locked down Victorian businesses.

But yeah let's blame Victoria rather than ScottyFromDoesNothingButPhotoOps! :thumbsdown

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #309 on: May 30, 2021, 04:16:21 PM »
Just have to send another shout out and my sincerest thanks to Case 5 (aka Mr 10 Days) for this mess

Stellar selfish effort  :clapping :clapping

Perhaps one day Mr 10 Days will explain to all of us his "reluctance in getting tested" (using the Murdoch media's words).

As for the vaccine roll-out  :banghead :banghead

A privately run aged care facility is in lockdown today due in part to the failures of the vaccine roll out. Why? Because not all the residents and staff have been vaccinated. They were supposed to be the priority. How has this been allowed to happen? But great to see the Federal Health Minister getting his 2nd jab today  :clapping

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #310 on: May 30, 2021, 05:02:42 PM »
Just have to send another shout out and my sincerest thanks to Case 5 (aka Mr 10 Days) for this mess

Perhaps one day Mr 10 Days will explain to all of us his "reluctance in getting tested" (using the Murdoch media's words).
WP, you need to rename Case 5 - Mr 12 Days. He only 'recalled' the other day he was firstly sick with mild symptoms a whole two days earlier than he had originally said when they linked back another case to him. This selfish git seems to only 'remember' when he is caught out not telling the truth ::).

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #311 on: May 30, 2021, 05:49:04 PM »

WP, you need to rename Case 5 - Mr 12 Days. He only 'recalled' the other day he was firstly sick with mild symptoms a whole two days earlier than he had originally said when they linked back another case to him. This selfish git seems to only 'remember' when he is caught out not telling the truth ::).

LOL

Was just about to post, Mr 10 Days is now Mr 12 Days

Obviously the Kilmore Truck driver from 2020 is one of Mr 12 Days idols

What a selfish, pathetic vile person he is.

A totally avoidable lockdown if this f-wit had simply got tested as soon as he showed symptoms

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #312 on: May 31, 2021, 07:28:48 PM »
A breathtaking decision by the Morrison Government has been revealed that could have a fatal impact on how bad the Victorian situation gets.

The Federal Government quietly overturned a rule in November that private residential aged care staff were not to work at multiple sites, it has been revealed.

Public aged care facilities in Victoria, managed by the Victorian Government, have rules in place banning staff from working at multiple sites.

But private aged care facilities in Victoria, managed by the Morrison Government, have allowed staff to work at more than one site.

https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/covid19-back-in-aged-care-rule-banning-staff-at-multiple-sites-lifted/news-story/875eef78b219af19dcd1876b67836e5b#.0y2qv

:facepalm

LOL

Was just about to post, Mr 10 Days is now Mr 12 Days

Obviously the Kilmore Truck driver from 2020 is one of Mr 12 Days idols

What a selfish, pathetic vile person he is.

A totally avoidable lockdown if this f-wit had simply got tested as soon as he showed symptoms
Selfish git Mr 12 Days (Case 5) now directly responsible for 40 cases  ::).

https://twitter.com/MaddyLoveSpare/status/1399214997331341316

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #313 on: June 02, 2021, 07:32:28 AM »
Another Hotel quarantine breach over night

This time in WA  :help

And seems we have a competition going in Victoria - who wants to be the most selfish and stupid. :banghead

We had Mr 3 Days and of course the Club house leader Mr 12 Days

Now we have Mr or Ms 6 Days. Symptomatic from the 25th but let's wait until the 31st to get tested   :clapping

And for good measure but trying a different approach we have the gang of 8, who were supposed to be home isolating for 14 days but when officials came a knocking they weren't home....

Well done you f-wits, stellar job  :banghead :banghead

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond