Author Topic: Official team R19 vs Cats  (Read 4110 times)

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Official team R19 vs Cats
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2021, 09:11:06 AM »
Surprised no Caddy

Not me. Slow, doesn’t 2 way run, has no relevance in f50 so what would you do with him?

Steve Morris MKII

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2021, 02:48:49 PM »
Higgins out for the Cats.

Geelong: Shaun Higgins (Knee) Out for Round 19

Brad Close into the 22, Jordan Clark Emer.

https://twitter.com/aflratings/status/1418785260398022658

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2021, 04:39:10 PM »
Surprised no Caddy

Not me. Slow, doesn’t 2 way run, has no relevance in f50 so what would you do with him?

Steve Morris MKII
how on earth is Caddy similar to a back pocket, especially one such as Morris who was as honest as they come. You'd have to be referring to hair colour
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2021, 04:46:38 PM »
Think he means Caddy should stay on and captain the VFL side next year like Morris did after he got the arse... :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2021, 04:47:20 PM »
Caddy heading back to Sleepy Hollow as steak knives for Narkle is the latest word .... :shh

Done. Has been a solid player for us but time to move on.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2021, 08:55:42 PM »
Think he means Caddy should stay on and captain the VFL side next year like Morris did after he got the arse... :shh

Exactly.

Thanks for making that clearer, although I thought it was a very straight forward indication of what I think we should do with him.

He has limited trade value. If we couldn't get a 2nd rounder or use him as a steak knife to seal a bigger deal then I'd rather keep him for VFL leadership.

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2021, 01:31:29 AM »
Caddy is an AFL caliber player. He may not fit into our 22 anymore but that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t do so at another team. There is no way he stays on at our vfl list to play in whatever’s left of that competition.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2021, 07:15:14 AM »
Caddy is an AFL caliber player. He may not fit into our 22 anymore but that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t do so at another team. There is no way he stays on at our vfl list to play in whatever’s left of that competition.
Yep. A rebuilding club looking for a bigger bodied experienced mid to protect their young list would be interested in Caddy.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2021, 02:48:43 PM »
We are literally 6 months off rebuilding ourselves :help

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2021, 02:54:55 PM »
Speaking of Caddy he is the sub.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2021, 02:55:37 PM »
Caddy is our medical sub today

And Narkle the medi sub for Geelong

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2021, 03:59:46 PM »

Exactly.

Thanks for making that clearer, although I thought it was a very straight forward indication of what I think we should do with him.

He has limited trade value. If we couldn't get a 2nd rounder or use him as a steak knife to seal a bigger deal then I'd rather keep him for VFL leadership.

That is the worst attempt at saving face i have ever seen.

As if Caddy is going to captain our VFL side next year. He'll be playing AFL either here or elsewhere
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2021, 04:26:43 PM »

Exactly.

That is the worst attempt at saving face i have ever seen.

As if Caddy is going to captain our VFL side next year. He'll be playing AFL either here or elsewhere

Surely you're not suggesting I'm the one trying to save face! Just because the simplest of concepts went straight past you to the keeper haha.

Maybe you rate Caddy. I don't. Club obviously doesn't. Not many here do although I'm sure he's better than the likes of Ross but at least Ross needs a few games to prove himself or get himself delisted. We have seen enough of caddy to know the game is past him just like it went past Morris.

If caddy gets a gig elsewhere then good on him but from an RFC perspective I think he's best for the VFL.