Author Topic: Richmond vs St Kilda @ Marvel --- Round 3, 2022  (Read 10287 times)

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond vs St Kilda @ Marvel --- Round 3, 2022
« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2022, 06:04:27 PM »
Dimma needs to make hard calls simply on players senior ones to. His to loyal to George ,Aarts types to for what. Fitness is a big issue hasn't been right last 2 seasons.

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2022, 06:04:59 PM »
Last few seconds watching George fall all over the place sums up where were at

Offline Buddysucks

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2022, 06:09:54 PM »
He’s a headless chook.

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2022, 06:11:02 PM »
Open up the changes for next week thread. I have a few suggestions.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #124 on: April 03, 2022, 06:12:24 PM »
Open up the changes for next week thread. I have a few suggestions.
It's now open  :help.

Broadsword

« Reply #125 on: April 03, 2022, 06:14:23 PM »
The only positive I can come up with is that we've done this in rounds 1 and 3 rather than losing a Grand Final in this way like the Bulldogs did last year.

There's a whole carcass of crap we served up for us to pick over, but in saying that, my two key takeaways from the game are still:

1) The umpiring was atrocious and is far too prominent in outcomes these days. The final free kick differential was BoG for St Kilda with easily the most meters gained

2) Footy in 2022 absolutely sucks. Stinks. Appalling. Almost ... almost unwatchable. Talk about taking a great game--a unique global game--and slowly turning it into every other sport on the planet. No pressure anymore. It's just garbage viewing. Makes me want to vom, but I'd rather string up all the unaccountable crooks at AFL house and vom on them instead.

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: April 03, 2022, 06:20:25 PM »
The only positive I can come up with is that we've done this in rounds 1 and 3 rather than losing a Grand Final in this way like the Bulldogs did last year.

There's a whole carcass of crap we served up for us to pick over, but in saying that, my two key takeaways from the game are still:

1) The umpiring was atrocious and is far too prominent in outcomes these days. The final free kick differential was BoG for St Kilda with easily the most meters gained

2) Footy in 2022 absolutely sucks. Stinks. Appalling. Almost ... almost unwatchable. Talk about taking a great game--a unique global game--and slowly turning it into every other sport on the planet. No pressure anymore. It's just garbage viewing. Makes me want to vom, but I'd rather string up all the unaccountable crooks at AFL house and vom on them instead.

Agree with your last point. Don't bother with any other games now, barely want to watch the tiger's

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #127 on: April 03, 2022, 06:27:12 PM »
Dimma needs to make the hard calls on a few senior players they a struggling and cannot run out games the past is past we need to rejuvenate and blend the kids in.To loyal to his troops George ,Ross ,Aarts how isn't RCD getting a game.

Fitness major concern last 2 seasons big drop off running out games and injuries what's the issue there ?. Teams get a run on we cannot even try to stem the flow.

Umpiring is not the issue for 10 straight goals.Cut this crap moving players out of position doesn't work with all Baker was one of the best back pockets in our successful era yet now we decided no play him up forward.

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2022, 06:31:19 PM »
You must also question list management allowing Butler & Higgins to go when you keep Aarts & Castagna.  Yes George has 3 flag's but the other 2 are clearly better footballers

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2022, 06:47:41 PM »
You must also question list management allowing Butler & Higgins to go when you keep Aarts & Castagna.  Yes George has 3 flag's but the other 2 are clearly better footballers

They’re both poo!

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2022, 06:52:57 PM »
It look like it will turn into a rebuild year, I think we will bottom 4 this year unless we find a few unfortunately .
To the old blokes to keep winning games for us is not going to happen. With injuries and we start to get them to senior players,  the kids will get a crack to see if they have anything
Was a good era , but you can’t beat the AFL , umpires, rule changes and the opposition forever

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2022, 07:46:02 PM »
I must admit that Nanks stand up bump (brick wall) was one of my favorites moments in the last two season's.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2022, 08:15:13 PM »
Play 1 ruck at this ground. It's a very fast track...

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2022, 08:18:30 PM »
Said it after round 1,  it isn't the loss so much as how we lost

That was a pathetic, pitiful effort in the last qtr and a half.

The wheels fell off when Grimes went off. Granted Dylan was having an average game but when he went off the backline fell to pieces.

Throw in the dropping of heads after the Saints got their 2nd in the final qtr and game was over

Agree others our fitness is a massive concern as are the soft tissue injuries

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)