Author Topic: VFL R8: Richmond vs Sandringham @ Trevor Barker Beach Oval, Sun. May 19  (Read 1571 times)

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
Carlton is having the same soft tissue issues as us,

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/1560735/

Kaleb Smith (23 disposals, four marks, 11 rebound-50s, five tackles)

“Kaleb was one of the best on ground. It was a fantastic performance once again from him. He's growing as a player each and every week.”

Jacob Koschitzke (13 disposals, nine contested possessions, 77% disposal efficiency, three marks, four tackles, two goals)

“Jacob was in a forward line that was only serviced with 30 entries. It makes it tough for a big key forward, but I thought he battled away all day, provided a contest, and hit the scoreboard with two of our three goals.”

Samson Ryan (eight disposals, four contested possessions, 18 hit-outs, three clearances)

“Samson had a really big battle up against Tom Campbell after Sam (Naismith) went down and he tried hard, there's no doubt about that, but a bit of experience probably did win out in that battle. Looking forward to seeing him continually crack in whether it's in the ruck or up forward.”

Sam Naismith (three disposals, four contested possessions, 100% disposal efficiency, four hit-outs)

“Really disappointing and shattering news to come out of the game. I have absolutely loved coaching Sam, and he's been an amazing leader for us with our young players, and I really appreciate everything he's done for me and the group. Just shattered for him and sending lots of love his way.”
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.