Author Topic: Jake King [merged]  (Read 108022 times)

Offline The Glove

• Future Richmond star
Re: Jake King [merged]
« Reply #420 on: July 01, 2012, 05:31:45 PM »
Stupid thinking.

1 man dont make a team you clowns

1 clown dont make a footy fan site.

Gigantor

« Reply #421 on: July 01, 2012, 05:33:45 PM »
jakey going off yesterday cost us...he was like a rabies infected hound yesterday..he bit at anything in a crows jumper that went near him

Ruanaidh

« Reply #422 on: July 01, 2012, 05:38:57 PM »
He is a 'pulse' player. Our intensity dropped when he went off.

Tigermonk

« Reply #423 on: July 01, 2012, 05:40:20 PM »
Stupid thinking.

there are plenty of Clowns on this site who have no idea about football.
Posting rubbish like them stats is proof of the clowns who beleive it.

we win games of football on a team effort, just because Kingy went off the ground may have made a slight impact at the time but we were beaten by a better team on thier homeground with thier supporters helping them. Fact. We still had a full side running on the ground. No Excuses

Ruanaidh

« Reply #424 on: July 01, 2012, 05:47:42 PM »
Stupid thinking.

there are plenty of Clowns on this site who have no idea about football.
Posting rubbish like them stats is proof of the clowns who beleive it.

we win games of football on a team effort, just because Kingy went off the ground may have made a slight impact at the time but we were beaten by a better team on thier homeground with thier supporters helping them. Fact. We still had a full side running on the ground. No Excuses
Monk this isn't my fight......but....aren't you railing against one man - Newman on another thread, saying he has cost the team dearly of late (and he has). Methinks, you cant have it both ways.......just saying.

the claw

« Reply #425 on: August 11, 2012, 12:16:04 AM »
Off bf:

Games Jake King played:
Wins: 20
Losses: 25
Draws: 2

Games he didn't play:
Wins: 1
Losses: 18
how about these stats.

his last two yrs 29 games 30 goals. 81 tackles and 320 disposals. just not good enough

this yr.  10 games.  5 goals.  22 tackles  108 disposals.  just not good enough.

poor skills  dumb footballer who lacks any polish at all. is not a midfield option so becomes  very limited in what roles he can perform and what he can achieve with his deficiencies,  loved for his competetiveness but has  little else to offer.

sad indictment on the list and its depth when this player is a walk up start.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #426 on: August 11, 2012, 12:33:02 AM »
A little harsh but not far off the mark.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #427 on: August 11, 2012, 01:02:23 AM »
Off bf:

Games Jake King played:
Wins: 20
Losses: 25
Draws: 2

Games he didn't play:
Wins: 1
Losses: 18
how about these stats.

his last two yrs 29 games 30 goals. 81 tackles and 320 disposals. just not good enough

this yr.  10 games.  5 goals.  22 tackles  108 disposals.  just not good enough.

poor skills  dumb footballer who lacks any polish at all. is not a midfield option so becomes  very limited in what roles he can perform and what he can achieve with his deficiencies,  loved for his competetiveness but has  little else to offer.

sad indictment on the list and its depth when this player is a walk up start.

Spot on. Been saying that last bit for a long time. I scratch my head when a bloke like Kingy comes straight into the side after at least a month out

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #428 on: August 11, 2012, 01:03:45 AM »
Interesting stat on PRE about the number of games won with JK and games lost without.

If it's a coincidence its scary.  But if the numbers stack up then the leadership and understanding of the structure that JK provides exceeds his individual stats.  Probably also an indictment on the other forwards and their ability to execute the defensive side of the game plan and provide the right options. 

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #429 on: August 11, 2012, 01:15:23 AM »
Interesting stat on PRE about the number of games won with JK and games lost without.

If it's a coincidence its scary.  But if the numbers stack up then the leadership and understanding of the structure that JK provides exceeds his individual stats.  Probably also an indictment on the other forwards and their ability to execute the defensive side of the game plan and provide the right options.

We lost a lot when Richo played. I guess that makes Jake a better player than Richo.

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #430 on: August 11, 2012, 01:29:18 AM »

We lost a lot when Richo played. I guess that makes Jake a better player than Richo.
Not the context I was looking at.  I am more interested in looking at structures and at what works and what doesn't.  The stats presented provide a different view of looking at things.  Given that the coaches have dozens of KPIs that they measure I'm guessing that there are some that we aren't privy to that show Jake in a very positive light.

the claw

« Reply #431 on: August 11, 2012, 10:51:44 PM »

Not the context I was looking at.  I am more interested in looking at structures and at what works and what doesn't.  The stats presented provide a different view of looking at things.  Given that the coaches have dozens of KPIs that they measure I'm guessing that there are some that we aren't privy to that show Jake in a very positive light.
gotta ask how many of those wins were against top 8 sides.very few id hazard a guess.in those games the limitations of your nahas king jacksons  houlis comes back to kick us in the balls and make us spew.

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #432 on: August 12, 2012, 02:26:09 AM »
Actually it's surprising that we perform better against top 8 sides with Jake in and have a better record with him in (Swans and Hawks) than with him out (or injured in 1st quarter).  Blues Pies and Crows.

It's a very surprising stat and does support his inclusion when "fit."

It may just indicate the level of detail (sophistication ??) in our gameplan and the need to have a leader in each part of the ground.

or it may just be coincidence.  The upcoming games against Freo and the bombers may provide a better indicator.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #433 on: August 12, 2012, 03:00:34 AM »
Can you tell me the stats on whether or not we play well when Luke McGuane has a shave before a game?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #434 on: August 12, 2012, 08:52:50 AM »
if i got to shave ... before the game, that would be a win in my books.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 10:36:32 AM by one-eyed »
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI