Author Topic: mitch morton  (Read 18053 times)

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
Re: mitch morton
« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2008, 04:12:32 PM »
and I see only limited spots for low skilled footballers; Johnson, Raines, Polo, Hyde, Jackson, JON

i notice this is a very broad perception out there that Polo is "low skilled" when the exact opposite is true.

When he arrived he indeed was but has improved out of sight since then and his effective dispoasal stat will atest to this.  :thumbsup

still a bit of a lazy kick

he's like jon, good kick when out in space but when the pressure in on their techniques crumble which doesnt cut it at the top level

his style is not the best but man i love it, so laconic and laidback  :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2008, 07:59:23 PM »
and I see only limited spots for low skilled footballers; Johnson, Raines, Polo, Hyde, Jackson, JON

i notice this is a very broad perception out there that Polo is "low skilled" when the exact opposite is true.

When he arrived he indeed was but has improved out of sight since then and his effective dispoasal stat will atest to this.  :thumbsup

still a bit of a lazy kick

he's like jon, good kick when out in space but when the pressure in on their techniques crumble which doesnt cut it at the top level
Polo still needs to work on his kicking as do a number of Tigers but his technique is a lot more solid than JON's.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

T2

« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2008, 10:29:55 PM »
id say polo's decision making is better then jon's which lets him get boot to ball a lot quicker but his technique is anything but "solid"

Offline sabartooth

• Big Griff's Official Mentor !
  • Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2008, 10:34:10 PM »
l rekon mortons role should be to put pressure on pettifer for the hff position . l dont know why hes training with the defence he offers us nothing we dont already have down there
2 years into a 35 year plan

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2008, 10:26:08 PM »
id say polo's decision making is better then jon's which lets him get boot to ball a lot quicker but his technique is anything but "solid"
I said far more solid than JON's. More a reflection on JON's kicking technique.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd