Author Topic: Odds of jack returing this week?  (Read 16246 times)

jackstar

Re: Odds of jack returing this week?
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2008, 08:58:13 AM »
Blaisee, I hope you watched yesterday, your little moment of joy would of been McMahons one and only contested possession and is one tackle.. _Played the entire game, fanstastic effort Jordy, and we have the likes of Morton, Connors etc playing at Coburg. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2008, 11:06:50 AM »
Odds of jack returing this week?

100% I think. 

Boy insnt hindsight wonderfull.

Jordy was crap and should be dropped so I agree with Jack there, but he wont be so I agree with Jack there. But I only have to say it once, so we will never agree there Jack.

He wont be dropped becasue there are a few others that will be first.  Petts was terrible, so was King, Patto was bad, Kane pathetic, Hyde OMG, Richo was a turn over machine, oh hell most of them were bad. We have to drop a couple, bring in a couple and write it off as bad week. That realy is the only option.

I will have to think about who to drop (so many to choose from) and who to bring in. Some of the players sugested to bring in are either not fit enough yet or have not show enough.  We do have depth, its just all ready yet.

The skills are the most disapointing thing. This game plan requires skills and every game this year (even the wins) they seem to go missing for long periods. This has to come down to the coach when it is all said and done. Why cant we hit a target? I just dont understand why professional footballers cant do that or cant be taught to do that.

Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

jackstar

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »
Jordy is crap.
anyone who says he was fantastic against essendon has little idea.
He didnt play on anyone.
Played in a zone the entire game as was used as the release player on the rebound, thus gained many possesions, BIG DEAL.
Seen the best of him yesterday. Whoever signed him up on $300,000 a year shouldnt be at the RFC FULL STOP.

Moi

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2008, 11:41:14 AM »
Jordy is crap.
He didnt play on anyone.
Played in a zone the entire game as was used as the release player on the rebound, thus gained many possesions, BIG DEAL.
Seen the best of him yesterday. Whoever signed him up on $300,000 a year shouldnt be at the RFC FULL STOP.
How is anyone supposed to believe what you say when you thought Essendon were the next best thing since sliced bread lol

jackstar

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2008, 11:47:28 AM »
Jordy is crap.
He didnt play on anyone.
How is anyone supposed to believe what you say when you thought Essendon were the next best thing since sliced bread lol

Moi, didnt say that at all.
I stated it was good to see attacking style of football played by a young team.( pre season )
They were hopeless against the tiges which arent  much better.( yesterday was an absolute disgrace- might add why would you want Richmond on free to air tv anyway ) ::)
Best thing that can happen at Punt Road is that Wallace and his crew are shown the door , at least we will keep the young players, otherwise you will find the ""future "" of punt road wanting out.
Could you blame the likes of Lids, Conners and others wanting out ?

jackstar

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2008, 11:49:58 AM »
Jordy is crap.
He didnt play on anyone.

Anyway, I love the tiges, I dont barrack for Essendon, just becaused i worked there isnt a big deal.
Hope you vote for me at election time, ;)
I have a big broom!, It will sweep clean

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2008, 11:59:48 AM »
I think that there is a lot of truth in regards to where Jack rates out football club.
truth my behind, try words like "bile" or "bitterness".

There is something far more pathetic than Richmond's performance on sunday, and that's the performance of Jackstar on these boards. If there is any truth in the comments about him running for election, then that is the most ridiculous thing of all. Wouldn't stand a snowflakes chance in hell of getting elected once people found out about his behaviour.

jackstar

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2008, 12:04:52 PM »
I think that there is a lot of truth in regards to where Jack rates out football club.

Now look here Gordon.
I actually know and have been involved in what goes on, safe to say I dont like what goes on,.
If you like finishing in the bottom 8 every year, thats fantastic, at least you can go on holidays in september every year.
The rubbish they dished up yesterday was disgrace.
Hyde on Goddes, you must be kidding youtself if you think that Wallet is a good coach. he aint, ask David Rodan ;)
Twice best and fairest in the under 18 comp and wallace had no idea how to coach the kid.

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2008, 12:12:15 PM »

I added to my post before seeing this - feel free to comment on my additions.

Now look here Gordon.
I actually know and have been involved in what goes on, safe to say I dont like what goes on,.
If you like finishing in the bottom 8 every year, thats fantastic, at least you can go on holidays in september every year.
The rubbish they dished up yesterday was disgrace.
Hyde on Goddes, you must be kidding youtself if you think that Wallet is a good coach. he aint, ask David Rodan ;)
Twice best and fairest in the under 18 comp and wallace had no idea how to coach the kid.

jackstar

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2008, 12:57:16 PM »

There is something far more pathetic than Richmond's performance on sunday, and that's the performance of Jackstar on these boards. If there is any truth in the comments about him running for election, then that is the most ridiculous thing of all. Wouldn't stand a snowflakes chance in hell of getting elected once people found out about his behaviour.

Tell you whats RIDICULOUS sunshine.
Wallace getting a 5 year contract.$600.00  a year unconditional on performance ::)
McMahon getting 3 years at $300,000 a year ::)
Anyway is not Jackstar standing for election , its the person pressuring the keyboards. :lol
Mate, you dont realise something.   we have 30,000 members with a extremely small minority posting on OER, probably 100 active members, not going to lose much sleep if lightweights like yourself who post on internet sites dont vote for me. my maths tell me there is 29,900 members out there.
Watch out  . 3 positions are up at years end.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2008, 01:09:48 PM »
Well well Jackie's back ....

A crappy loss (and I was actually there so I know how bad it was) and you're back...

Didn't hear boo before yesterday and out you come with your the big (repetative) stick  ::)

Have to say you are nothing if not predictable Jack - a bit like a cane toad in a sugar cane field  ;)

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

jackstar

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2008, 01:19:40 PM »

A crappy loss (and I was actually there so I know how bad it was) and you're back...

Didn't hear boo before yesterday and out you come with your the big (repetative) stick  ::)

Have to say you are nothing if not predictable Jack - a bit like a cane toad in a sugar cane field  ;)

Lol, my re apprearance will be short lived :lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2008, 01:21:23 PM »

Yep - 'cos I squash cane toads in my 4WD  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

jackstar

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2008, 01:23:10 PM »

Yep - 'cos I squash cane toads in my 4WD  :thumbsup

interesting :lol

Moi

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2008, 01:37:09 PM »

That a promise???