Author Topic: Terry's Next Contract  (Read 43322 times)

jackstar

Re: Terry's Next Contract
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2008, 10:47:10 PM »
Todays game just showed wwhat an imposter he really is.
Will some genuis on here please explain the following.

Reiwoldt and full back, then Richo at Full back.
Newman on Kreuser  :o
King on Wiggins ::)
And no tag on Stevens.
We "" brag "" about our onballers, todays game was a real reality check in regards to how onballers should play.  Stevens, Gibbs, Murphy, Simpson, showed us how football should be played in the last quarter.

When the game was up for grabs in the last quarter, we slow the game down and play the 10 metres chip kick game plan ::)

Eddie Betts or Richard Tambling,? Take Eddie Betts anyday.

Glad to see the back of Terry real soon.
Like clockwork, Jack.
Always here when we lose, never when we win.
Go and play on Facebook will ya

At least I go to the footy Moi, you ? :gobdrop
Today was a disgrace, roll out all Premiership Cups and past players for what ? To "" fluff "" the supporters up.
They wont and will not address the real issues at the club.
Moi, you and others are easily please. You call wins falling in over Melbourne and Port wins ?  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2008, 10:56:51 PM »

Maybe moi would go if we met up with her, you TFL and me for a drink before the game like when we were all mates?    :rollin

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2008, 11:22:04 PM »
Saying today was a disgrace is a little strong. I believe we were the dominant team for most of the game if not, at least highly competitive. Sure we didn't stick with it when it counted but I think using the term "Disgrace" is an injustice to quite a few of our players who performed admirably today but I guess it shows just how bitter you can be at times Jack. ::)

jackstar

« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2008, 12:07:08 AM »
Saying today was a disgrace is a little strong. I believe we were the dominant team for most of the game if not, at least highly competitive. Sure we didn't stick with it when it counted but I think using the term "Disgrace" is an injustice to quite a few of our players who performed admirably today but I guess it shows just how bitter you can be at times Jack. ::)

Why do you take you glasses off and watch the game. Tell me WHO played admirably?
Got beat by 5 goals after leading at each change,
I will tell you what the postives are from the game, Cotchin, Morton, Lids, Moore, Morton. Hughes.  The rest can hang there head.  Big game for the club in many ways and has been the case on many occassions over a number of years, we failed again.
March said, we will let the footy do the talking, it was plain dribble today.  If Judd plays , they would of flogged us as we got murdered at centre clearnances.
The past players they rolled out before the game would be ""livered "" in what they seen today.
We were dare NOT mention Richard Tambling will we, when is he ever going to put his head over the ball.  He will have an important week in October 2008, its called trade week

jackstar

« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2008, 12:08:21 AM »
And furthermore TIGA, i dont know why you keep implementing me and bitternes, I dont work there thank god.

Ramps

« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2008, 12:13:57 AM »
Terry doesnt deserve another contract - the way things are working out. He will most likely win 8 games or something this season after 4 years of coaching, getting a side 8 wins in a season is a pretty poor return imho.

jackstar

« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2008, 12:18:49 AM »
Terry doesnt deserve another contract - the way things are working out. He will most likely win 8 games or something this season after 4 years of coaching, getting a side 8 wins in a season is a pretty poor return imho.

Correct! :clapping :clapping :clapping

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2008, 02:07:27 AM »
if anyone thinks he should get another contract just watch the replay again.

Jack on Kruzer/cloke at full back.
i shouldn't be surprised really after the hyde/goodes match up.

he should be shown the same door as pagan was shown.

He has brought us cotch, lids, foley and for that we can build a team around, however he has done nothing more.

we still rely on richo and our skill level is as bad as it was the day he come.

he has gotta go season's end and take king and royal as well.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2008, 02:28:49 AM »
We "" brag "" about our onballers, todays game was a real reality check in regards to how onballers should play.  Stevens, Gibbs, Murphy, Simpson, showed us how football should be played in the last quarter.

When the game was up for grabs in the last quarter, we slow the game down and play the 10 metres chip kick game plan ::)
Team stopped running that's why.  If you want to pin anything on Wallace then blame him for playing underdone players like King and Sugar when we are already carrying Cotchin who can only be used in bursts. The game was a repeat of round 1 with the teams reversed. We simply ran out of puff after not putting the score on the board when we should have and paid dearly.

And who's bragged about our midfield? What's been said on here is we are starting to build a decent one with Lids, Cotch and Foley but we lack depth and a 205cm ruckman. Depth was also an issue for our defence yesterday with Thursty and McGuane out injured. Moore would've taken Fisher if Thursty played while McGuane would've also been an option for Fisher or the resting Carlton ruckman. We were robbing Peter to pay Paul.

If you want to call something a disgrace then point to our set shot goalkicking or should that be pointkicking  ::). Missing gimme after gimme when you are on top kills ya and you can't pin that on the coach. Set shots 40m out within the vee and 15m hook around set shots all missed  :banghead. All that good work and energy by those upfield continually wasted. We had more scoring shots yesterday than last week yet kicked 8 goals less. Kick 'em and we would've won.

Yes I'm still ticked off over the goalkicking. Bad kicking is bad footy :banghead    
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2008, 08:53:01 AM »
Nathan Browns performance yesterday was disgraceful also, Id almost drop him for that rubbish yesterday and whilst we are sticking the boots in, Axel Foley seems to have gotten ahead of himself since his Victorian game, hes been very average lately, and looking like a rookie listed player rather than the Victorian representative we had early in the season.

jackstar

« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2008, 09:34:00 AM »

Team stopped running that's why.  If you want to pin anything on Wallace then blame him for playing underdone players like King and Sugar when we are already carrying Cotchin who can only be used in bursts. The game was a repeat of round 1 with the teams reversed. We simply ran out of puff after not putting the score on the board when we should have and paid dearly.

And who's bragged about our midfield? What's been said on here is we are starting to build a decent one with Lids, Cotch and Foley but we lack depth and a 205cm ruckman. Depth was also an issue for our defence yesterday with Thursty and McGuane out injured. Moore would've taken Fisher if Thursty played while McGuane would've also been an option for Fisher or the resting Carlton ruckman. We were robbing Peter to pay Paul.

If you want to call something a disgrace then point to our set shot goalkicking or should that be pointkicking  ::). Missing gimme after gimme when you are on top kills ya and you can't pin that on the coach. Set shots 40m out within the vee and 15m hook around set shots all missed  :banghead. All that good work and energy by those upfield continually wasted. We had more scoring shots yesterday than last week yet kicked 8 goals less. Kick 'em and we would've won.

Yes I'm still ticked off over the goalkicking. Bad kicking is bad footy :banghead    

Our work rate at stoppages was poor. Have a real good look at where Nick Stevens stands, and a lesser extent Murphy at stoppages. They are extremely well coached.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2008, 10:48:40 AM »
Nathan Browns performance yesterday was disgraceful also, Id almost drop him for that rubbish yesterday and whilst we are sticking the boots in, Axel Foley seems to have gotten ahead of himself since his Victorian game, hes been very average lately, and looking like a rookie listed player rather than the Victorian representative we had early in the season.
I think you'll find that the tagger that had been on Lids all year in the midfield has now been going to Foley which is why Lids stats have been so good and Foley has dropped off. Against Carlton he was head to head with Stevens and got beaten, but the kid is still only 21 so he'll get better.

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2008, 11:10:03 AM »
I will tell you what the postives are from the game, Cotchin, Morton, Lids, Moore, Morton. Hughes.  The rest can hang there head. 

Is this right Jack, you can either have a good game or hang you head in shame?  Cant have a decent game or have tried your guts out?

Do you honesly believe Browny was tring to miss those goals, Richo didnt give his all, or Tucky wasnt totally spent trying. Yet these guys should all hang their heads, give me a break.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2008, 01:17:56 PM »
Browny Fluffy was trying to kick those goals I agree but he is a very selfish player. Unless the ball comes to him on his chest he will not go for hit ie overhead and there were some instances when I saw him not go full pelt when it was time to put his body on the line and go hard for the footy. Generally he is an excellent and polished finisher but the way his body language was yesterday was not filling him nor any of us with confidence and it seems he would rather make an easy shot difficult when he has a set shot. Dit it a few times against Essendon but it did not mean anything as we were always going to win. Also seems that he wants everyone to do the work for him and his work rate has dropped off also. Needs to go back and refocus and do the simple team things correctly.

Agree Foley too has been more inconspiciouous since the State game although he had a great game last week. Agree he has had more attention put on him but he needs to learn to shake the tag and play attacking and accountable himself. Stevens was so damaging against him yesterday.

jackstar

« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2008, 01:34:09 PM »
I will tell you what the postives are from the game, Cotchin, Morton, Lids, Moore, Morton. Hughes.  The rest can hang there head. 

Is this right Jack, you can either have a good game or hang you head in shame?  Cant have a decent game or have tried your guts out?

Do you honesly believe Browny was tring to miss those goals, Richo didnt give his all, or Tucky wasnt totally spent trying. Yet these guys should all hang their heads, give me a break.

This game was huge to the club, a loss isnt acceptable.
I still cant beleive we just rolled over and died in the last quarter.
Too play unaccountable football in the last quarter was a disgrace to the players that played and coaches accordingly.
Hey Fluffy, who do you want to blame the supporters :banghead