Author Topic: March and Wallace rift ....... no more [merged]  (Read 7928 times)

Ox

Re: Tiger rifts widen b/w March and Wallace despite easy win (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 08:48:13 PM »
March is a fool.

What can possibly be gained from allowing this information,which March has,into the
media arena,when administrative reputation of late has been built on
standing side by side and building an honorable club base ? ?

It's reaks of poor business skill and a dose of personal ego.

If some of his supporters on here are an indication of the mentality this bloke
operates with,then were stuffed again.

Sack Miller and make Tony Free the scapegoat - Courageous.
Publicly negatively attack the coach,indirectly by giving him FA say over the list - Genius.
Speak negatively again about our season rather than selling the 8/11 end to the season - Shrewd.

Whatever his agenda,it's pathetic he can't keep his big mouth shut and go about getting what he wants
by exercising some brains and class.

He's a total idiot surrounded by his favorite idiots.

Offline ric

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2008, 08:53:17 PM »
You dont have to be einstein to work out what March is up too.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2008, 09:10:34 PM »
On the couch should be good viewing tonight. Re Mike Sheahan
Mike, Healy and co didn't say much new on 3aw tonight apart from reckoning the situation is untenuable.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »
Watched on the Couch

Healy said after watching the way Brisbane handled things today and then looking at what appears to be going on at richmond, there is on distinct difference. Unity at Brisbane, not so at Tigerland.

Healy suggested that there is a "fracture" in the relationship between the coach and the president (no kidding Gerard you really think so  :wallywink)

Mike Sheahan agreed and said that Terry needs to make a stand and tell March "I aint going anywhere, I want some imput into the new footy director and I pick this team and chose who plays in it" (or words to that effect)

Healy asked what would be an acceptable result for Terry to get an extension at the end of 2009

Mike went onto say that in his opinion that despite what Terry does next season Gary March already has Terry's papers stamped.

Got the feeling Mike ain not fan of Gary march ;D

Wallsy said that he reckons Terry has done a good job and the improvement should be looked upon from where the Tigers are coming from. He said in 2007 we finished last and we were expected to beat those teams outside of the 8, which we did and be competitive against those in the 8 which we've done. He said that if we were still getting beaten by teams outside the 8 then there would reall reason for concern. Walls also reckons that March is already putting immense pressure on Wallace for 2009 - unfairly

walls finsihed by saying he heard a lot of Tiger talkback callers on 3AW tonight and 80% of them were happy with the improvement in the tigers in 2008 and that should be a message to the Club

Mike finished off by saying for the 1st time in probably 7 odd years there is some genuine hope amongst tiger fans and cannot understand why the President is doing this
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2008, 09:26:54 PM »
Oh yeah...

Healy suggested that based on Mike's theory of a new coach at the end of 2009 and the RFC focus on a "richmond person" perhaps Michael Malthouse could be the next coach of the tigers  ::)

Offline 3rogerd

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2008, 09:57:17 PM »
the most disappointing thing is that the supporters should be feeling like we can take some positives into the 09 season, but alas NO we have innuendo and gossip surrounding the coach and president and where they stand in their relationship,  so what ever positives we thought we might have achieved is lost in all this CRAP...

it seems that Terry is deadman walking even before the 09 season has even started...anyone who thinks that this doesnt have an effect on the playing group think again. :banghead

its very rarely i swear but i fcking tell you if this is to continue over the next few weeks they might  find more than a truckload of manure on their doorstep.

are we the only club able to shoot itself in the foot at every turn. 

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2008, 10:01:26 PM »
Final bit...

Healy said there are 3 possible options

1/ Coach & President sit down and sort out their differences for the betterment of the Club

2/ Coach goes

3/ President goes

The vibe I got was the lads on the Couch think it needs to be either 1 or 3 and not 2

:thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2008, 10:02:36 PM »
I listened to 3aw tonight. Agree 80% of the Tiger fans who rang up were positive. The first supporter bagged the club for finishing 9th again but then the rest were happy with our improvement, the young guys development, and bagged the first caller for being an idiot and told him to stop smoking what he's on.

Oh yeah...

Healy suggested that based on Mike's theory of a new coach at the end of 2009 and the RFC focus on a "richmond person" perhaps Michael Malthouse could be the next coach of the tigers  ::)
:rollin

Healy  <-----  :stupid

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2008, 10:05:37 PM »
No one needs to be going anywhere this year anyhow.

TW should stfu and stop trying to land some big fish that will save his career and concentrate on building this team off season and making the finals with what e have got. He has the cattle save the blood/y picks. No warnock and no Kerr.

geez if this team is a 6.5/10 then next year id expect a 8.5/10 and a top 4 finish.  TW has spun himself into trouble with that call i would think.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2008, 10:14:49 PM »

TW should stfu and stop trying to land some big fish that will save his career and concentrate on building this team off season and making the finals with what e have got. He has the cattle save the blood/y picks. No warnock and no Kerr.

geez if this team is a 6.5/10 then next year id expect a 8.5/10 and a top 4 finish.  TW has spun himself into trouble with that call i would think.

What the.... :o

Terry should shut up?

He wasn't the one who raised this first yesterday Daniel. It was the president who said list managment is up to Cameron, the president was the one who publicly said 5 out of 10. He was Triple M first then 3AW. Wallace was on after March .... so if you want people to "shut up" then it should be directed at everyone

There would have been no story if this was kept behind closed doors.

Keep the bickering for behind closed doors - it aint rocket science.  ::)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
March denies rift (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2008, 10:32:17 PM »
March will use the Herald-Sun tomorrow to deny there's a rift between himself and Wallace.

Ox

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2008, 10:33:57 PM »

The stupidest post ever on OER.

Ignorance is bliss.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: March denies rift (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2008, 10:34:21 PM »
March will use the Herald-Sun tomorrow to deny there's a rift between himself and Wallace.

Well dont' we all feel better now :rollin

Ramps

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2008, 10:40:53 PM »
there is a suggestion that the weagles want Tambling, Rance and Pick 26 for Daniel Kerr, In my opinion they can get stuffed.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: March denies rift (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2008, 11:07:07 PM »
I dont care if there is a disagreement as they're a part of every day life and can be reolved.

But if there is a rift it leaves it all to get messy sooner or later.  :-\ :scream

Cmon Tiges, hold it all together.  :pray
EAT EM ALIVE!