Author Topic: Gilmour Rumour  (Read 1405 times)

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
Gilmour Rumour
« on: September 03, 2004, 03:32:02 PM »
Heard a whisper the other day......wondering if the Insider (jackstar) might be able to confirm this....

Apparently Gilmour was on a flight mid-week last week I beleive from Qld->Melb. I am not sure if he was with another player or not, but he was intoxicated. Apparently he was very loud much to the dismay of the passengers. Apparently there was an altercation at the airport between Gilmour and a lady which resulted in Gilmour copping a bit of the old heave-ho from the lady's husband.

The police got involved but Gilmour refused to press charges (as requested by the cops) as he didnt want this to come out in the media......

Wondering if anyone has heard anything...or if anyone knows if Gilmour flew up to Qld or anything like that...
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Gilmour Rumour
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 04:03:28 PM »
Given the alleged timing of midweek last week, my initial response is why would a kid from Tassie be flying up to Queensland and back midweek during the footy season when he had training midweek and was playing finals on the weekend for Coburg? The alleged story doesn't add up to begin with.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2004, 04:09:30 PM »
I found that quite weird as well which is why Im throwing this up....has anyone heard of him going up to Qld or not?
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne

Offline shawry

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 11:53:07 PM »
Interesting, would like to know if it is true.