Author Topic: Not a popular thread BUT ...  (Read 3054 times)

Ramps

Re: Not a popular thread BUT ...
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2009, 11:26:29 AM »
eff off ramps.

who's xcited ?

Sick of u talking like u have all the answers - ur full of poo.

Go and make a difference instead of talking in ideals.

If it is so easy,y dont u,jak and u little bitch DANI go to Punt road and take action...at least then.those of us who experience unwarranted excitement will stand corrected.

LMFAO dude - give it a spell and go watch the socce veff off ramps.

who's xcited ?

If it is so easy,y dont u,jak and u little bitch DANI go to Punt road and take action...at least then.those of us who experience unwarranted excitement will stand corrected.

LMFAO dude-give us a beff off ramps.

who's xcited ?

LMFAO dude-give me a break vre' !

Are you peeed or something?  :lol

Offline harry bosch

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »
As long as Cousins,cotch and our other midfielders stay fit you should resign yourself to winning 3 or more extra games for the year..

bushranger

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2009, 11:29:07 AM »
We could beat any team if we decide to play a full game like the 3rd quarter apart form the freeo comeback part that is.
And I do agee that this was a good win though I thought we had lost it but glad to say we didn't.
Now to the one who have said those 3 that should be dropped being Simmonds, Brown & Bowden. Agree fully.
Too unaccountable last night.
And thank F we won. I am so happy today.

Ramps

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 11:30:11 AM »
"If it is so easy,y dont u,jak and u little bitch DANI go to Punt road and take action...at least then.those of us who experience unwarranted excitement will stand corrected"

exactly lol ... completely unwarranted. Absolutely spot on. Best post of the day that one  :cheers

Offline Jobba

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 11:42:56 AM »
We won with Tambling, Deledio, Collins, Morton and Foley having great games. Thats more of our future then any draft pick at this stage. You cannot keep going for draft picks and throwing away talent because you won't put in the effort to develop them.

You know what, Im glad that Post, Vickery etc. aren't playing, and I'd be glad if they don't play one single game for the RFC this year. Look at how Collins, Rance and Gus (nahas can also be in this cateogry) have all come in and had great starts to their careers after they played a large portion of their first couple of years in the reserves, even though all three of them at one stage could have warranted a call-up. You play Deledio/Tambling to early and they take 3 odd years to start blossoming etc. Give them time to develop their skills and their understanding of the game so when they eventually debut they are ready, and not thrown straight in the deep in to see if they can swim. Confidence is a massive thing in young players, give them time to develop it.

Sure you can look at the negatives - and their are many, but lets be honest. We all want three senior players to go after a win cause they played bad. What does that say about our young crop?

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2009, 12:07:11 PM »
eff off ramps.

who's xcited ?

LMFAO dude - give it a spell and go watch the socce veff off ramps.

who's xcited ?

LMFAO dude-give us a beff off ramps.

who's xcited ?

LMFAO dude-give me a break vre' !

i forgot its a Sunday. Still coming down Brackets.

poor kid you need help.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 12:11:01 PM »
brackets :birthday :birthday
 :help :help :cheers

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009, 12:11:28 PM »
Draft wise we could get 2 18 19 35 51 but if we dont tank we could end up with 7 23 39 55 ... which set of numbers would be better for our future?

The draft is a lottery along with injuires, the draw etc etc etc.  Pick 2 could be dud and pick 7 end up special, who knows.

D.Rich pick 7  this season is a great point in case.

Oh this is perfect place to put one of new favourite quotes

The past is History,
The futures a mystery
Today is a gift, thats why they call it the present.

Enjoy the win Guys, I know I did (after I recoverd from my heart attack)

I would rather take a few wins, maybe keep a few extra members because of them. Even though I follow the team THOUGH the losses I dont follow them FOR the losses. I would like to go into each game thinking we have a chance of winning, what is the point otherwise.

:gotigers
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Jackstar is back

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2009, 12:14:07 PM »
Draft wise we could get 2 18 19 35 51 but if we dont tank we could end up with 7 23 39 55 ... which set of numbers would be better for our future?

The draft is a lottery along with injuires, the draw etc etc etc.  Pick 2 could be dud and pick 7 end up special, who knows.

D.Rich pick 7  this season is a great point in case.

Oh this is perfect place to put one of new favourite quotes

The past is History,
The futures a mystery
Today is a gift, thats why they call it the present.

Enjoy the win Guys, I know I did (after I recoverd from my heart attack)

I would rather take a few wins, maybe keep a few extra members because of them. Even though I follow the team THOUGH the losses I dont follow them FOR the losses. I would like to go into each game thinking we have a chance of winning, what is the point otherwise.

:gotigers

Agree1

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2009, 12:17:11 PM »
We won with Tambling, Deledio, Collins, Morton and Foley having great games. Thats more of our future then any draft pick at this stage. You cannot keep going for draft picks and throwing away talent because you won't put in the effort to develop them.

You know what, Im glad that Post, Vickery etc. aren't playing, and I'd be glad if they don't play one single game for the RFC this year. Look at how Collins, Rance and Gus (nahas can also be in this cateogry) have all come in and had great starts to their careers after they played a large portion of their first couple of years in the reserves, even though all three of them at one stage could have warranted a call-up. You play Deledio/Tambling to early and they take 3 odd years to start blossoming etc. Give them time to develop their skills and their understanding of the game so when they eventually debut they are ready, and not thrown straight in the deep in to see if they can swim. Confidence is a massive thing in young players, give them time to develop it.

Sure you can look at the negatives - and their are many, but lets be honest. We all want three senior players to go after a win cause they played bad. What does that say about our young crop?

not sure if you understand but we have played 2 finals series in 26 odd years. THATS 2

we have thrown away draft picks not kept them.

all i am saying is if maybe just maybe once we decide to rebuild and stockpile our last chance at a descent draft then you might find the new coach has plenty to work with.

We as a football club have always been happy with performances like last night without looking at the biggeer picture.

Fluffy, Rich slipped through to 7 because it was a deep draft, this is not. High draft picks are worth gold this year.

That being said many positives have come from last night's win e.g tambling, Lids, Connors and jackson.

Problem is next week its back to normal against the Saints so where does that leave you again. NOWHERE.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2009, 12:23:35 PM »
Fluffy, Rich slipped through to 7 because it was a deep draft, this is not. High draft picks are worth gold this year.
There will still be quality in the first round and the top 5-6 will be very very good.
Strangely enough, the years we've finished bottom have been the weak drafts where you actually need to finish bottom to get good players. In stronger drafts when we've finished higher you can still get a very good player picks as the depth is there all while getting wins on the board.

Ox

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2009, 12:57:30 PM »
"If it is so easy,y dont u,jak and u little bitch DANI go to Punt road and take action...at least then.those of us who experience unwarranted excitement will stand corrected"

exactly lol ... completely unwarranted. Absolutely spot on. Best post of the day that one  :cheers

who's excited u tool ?

LMAO @ U guys being the rfc supporters police,always comfortable in stating the obvious.

Offline Jobba

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 01:58:05 PM »

not sure if you understand but we have played 2 finals series in 26 odd years. THATS 2

we have thrown away draft picks not kept them.

all i am saying is if maybe just maybe once we decide to rebuild and stockpile our last chance at a descent draft then you might find the new coach has plenty to work with.

We as a football club have always been happy with performances like last night without looking at the biggeer picture.

That being said many positives have come from last night's win e.g tambling, Lids, Connors and jackson.

Problem is next week its back to normal against the Saints so where does that leave you again. NOWHERE.

You have a valid point no doubt about it. But we are somewhere, not NOWHERE. Gus, Collo, Deledio, Tambling, Foley, McGuane, Rance, Jackson, Nahas, Reiwoldt, Morton, Moore, Thursfield, Cotchin, Polo, Post, Vickery, Gourdis, BrownE, Thomson, Hislop, Edwards, Pattison and Putt on your list (without adding Guys like Richo, Cuz, Tuck Coughlan) and some draft picks tells me that if the coaching stuff of the upcoming years are the right ones and can develop and motivate players to develop then our team in 2-3 years time will be very good. I look at that list, compare it to teams like the Roos, the Dees, Freo and realize that we are, despite all our obvious flaws this season, in some realm of good for the future. Sure, not all those players will make it but again, we have young guys with some potential on our list - lets develop it and develop it in the right way. Cause you know what, 2 Finals in 26 years is crap, but it will take longer if we take shortcuts. Like I said, I think its a great win with no Richo and Symonds, Brown and Bowden being spuds. Thats why I like the win.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2009, 02:04:02 PM »
Why cant people just enjoy a win.....even if its just for 24 hours.

Didn't realise we had to finish the season with a 1-21 win loss record.....What a treat that would of been.

I just want to warn people that another horrible victory is looming in a fortnight.

Unleash the tornado

Ox

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2009, 02:05:57 PM »
Why cant people just enjoy a win.....even if its just for 24 hours.

Didn't realise we had to finish the season with a 1-21 win loss record.....What a treat that would of been.

I just want to warn people that another horrible victory is looming in a fortnight.

well said mat.
lmao