Author Topic: Bowden retires [merged]  (Read 20614 times)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: All over for Joel / Bowden to retire according to Hutchy
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 01:23:53 AM »
The only reason I could possible say Richmond has NFI is the fact they let Bowden play two seasons too many
Should have traded or delisted him years ago

Jackstar is back

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 08:11:02 AM »
what they have done to joel is a fair dinkum disgrace

okay well we have tried Hislop, Mcmahon and its clear they are not our future.

Now for that matter neither is Joel so why wouldnt you reward a great club player with a game here or there in his final year.

He has been hung out to dry Joel has while other reserve grade players get a game.

RFC= NFI

TOTALLY AGREE

Tigermonk

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 08:57:57 AM »
The only reason I could possible say Richmond has NFI is the fact they let Bowden play two seasons too many
Should have traded or delisted him years ago

you got no idea at all
Bowden would be in the top 22 players at any club today & why would they not first get rid of broken Nathan Brown, Mark Coughlan, Pettifer, than play someone who is value to the football club & has been for so many years is beyond me. This just proves to me that Richmond have the wrong people in control & that jade Rawlings is not a coaches ass & has no idea. He was put in place as coach cause none of the others would tank which the club has been doing for many years.
The reason they never traded Bowden years ago is because a player of his quality is hard to find & he would hurt the RFC playing against them.
Watch next year when his playing for another club

Jackstar is back

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 09:45:12 AM »
it just shows what a joke of a club we really are

Ramps

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2009, 09:51:42 AM »
If we appoint Rawlings we will stay in the wilderness for years to come. Just because he comes across as impressive in the media just like the plough doesnt mean that Rawlings can coach long term. Theres way better candidates than Rawlings.

Moi

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2009, 10:33:58 AM »
You got rid of Terry, you should be happy
But you're determined to run the club into the ground until they close the doors and call it quits aren't you
You're a disgrace  :banghead
You never stop stuffing whinging  :wallywink

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2009, 10:36:18 AM »
Why do you follow Richmond?  :(

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2009, 11:07:51 AM »
Watch next year when his playing for another club

Well come back Monk  ;D - or should I call you Lance Armstrong the comeback king  :thumbsup

I actually don't think Joel will play for another club simply because Joel Bowden loves the RFC - despite all its faults.

Well at least the Joel Bowden I have spoken to many times certainly does  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar is back

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2009, 11:34:56 AM »
You got rid of Terry, you should be happy
But you're determined to run the club into the ground until they close the doors and call it quits aren't you
You're a disgrace  :banghead
You never stop effing whinging  :wallywink

The club dont need me to run them selves into the ground, they are doing a pretty good job themselves dont you think.
Fancy dropping Shane Tuck ::) The only player who shows some balls and stands up to the opposition

Jackstar is back

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2009, 11:35:55 AM »

I will be there tomorrow, WILL YOU ?

Moi

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2009, 11:46:16 AM »

He just posted he lives in NSW, so you bring out this
Gonna get him on a technicality are you?
You're such a hero lol
 :wallywink

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2009, 12:31:33 PM »

You're such a hero lol
Thank You Froars!
Jack, i will not be there tomorrow but i do make it to about 6 games a year and after fuel and food and maybe a night out it can cost me and my family 200 bucks a trip! But anyway, i dont need to attend games to support my club. I buy a membership each season even though i never get to use the benefits it brings, it is my donation. I also show support by remaining positive, loyal and by not slagging them off in times of hardship and by treating players, officials, coaches and fellow supporters as a human and with the dignity and respect that everyone is automatically entitiled to. If i disagree with a fellow poster i will respond evenly, with thought and respect. I believe most others do the same! That is what true supporters do and is why i for the most part love participating in this forum!

Moi

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2009, 12:35:59 PM »

You're such a hero lol
Thank You Froars!
Jack, i will not be there tomorrow but i do make it to about 6 games a year and after fuel and food and maybe a night out it can cost me and my family 200 bucks a trip! But anyway, i dont need to attend games to support my club. I buy a membership each season even though i never get to use the benefits it brings, it is my donation. I also show support by remaining positive, loyal and by not slagging them off in times of hardship and by treating players, officials, coaches and fellow supporters as a human and with the dignity and respect that everyone is automatically entitiled to. If i disagree with a fellow poster i will respond evenly, with thought and respect. I believe most others do the same! That is what true supporters do and is why i for the most part love participating in this forum!
Beautifully said, but will be unfortunately wasted because there's not much in there Jack would understand
Loyalty, respect, support - foreign words to some  ;)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2009, 02:03:01 PM »

You're such a hero lol
Thank You Froars!
Great post, Jack could learn a few things about these comments. Shame it will just go right over his head.

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2009, 02:23:20 PM »
Thanks Guys! I am however no different to any other Tiger fan really. Regardless of distance, our fans on the whole are a pretty loyal bunch and to maintain the membership base we have is a credit to all supporters, young and old! Well done and keep it up!