Author Topic: Tom Lynch [merged]  (Read 414004 times)

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
It’s pretty clear especially after watching the game against Geelong we need a key forward that we can kick it long to while Jack is more of a CHF these days.
We had 22 more inside 50’s against arguably the best midfield in the comp with our best inside mid missing. We should have won by 10 goals with that sort of disparancy but we kept kicking it high to their KPD’s.
Yes another A grade mid would be nice but a KPF is 1000 times more important.

So I do hope our eggs are all in one basket and we do everything possible to get Lynch.
Even if it means a few tough calls on premiership players.
Goodbye Bellis, Grigg and Houli  :pray

Offline tigercast

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
Hi all,

here is the podcast with the trade talk update including all the info on Tom Lynch from Tiger71.

Earlier this week I caught up with our resident trade talker Tiger71 who has had the inside word on Tom Lynch since August last year to get an update on:

-Callum Moore

-Dayne Beams

-Tom Lynch update

Skip to 7 minutes 20 Second mark to begin the trade talk, the first part was just our thoughts on the season thus far.

He gave a very definite answer about Tom Lynch, huge call!

Just some background on Tiger71, he has multiple sources inside and outside the club (he has told me who they are), and is only passing on the info he is getting and then forming his own opinion based on all of that.

so don't shoot the messenger!

note: Very Mild language and occasional inside joke reference

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/15439453

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Listened last night, hope everything he said pans out  :thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Ricky Nixon @rickynixontoot

Fact:   Plenty at Pie Park sprouting late last night that Lynch as agreed.   Fact:   I aint convinced 100% ........but my source has a 100% strike rate to date.....but having had a word to a mate on the Coast he says bit to play out yet if he wants to get there

https://twitter.com/rickynixontoot/status/1026995374823596032

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Fact:   Plenty at Pie Park sprouting late last night that Lynch as agreed.   Fact:   I aint convinced 100% ........but my source has a 100% strike rate to date.....but having had a word to a mate on the Coast he says bit to play out yet if he wants to get there

He trolls Richmond supporters big time in Twitter.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

He trolls Richmond supporters big time in Twitter.

He’s never been the same since he got peed and smashed his car into a tram on swan st
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Meh...hopefully he'll be in jail or found dead in some sleazy motel soon enough..... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Tiger71 sounds like a blow hard, like he loves the sound of own voice.

Doesn’t sound very intelligent either.

Has anyone met him? What’s he like? Is he legit or is he full of poo?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
He's a massive flog who still dines out getting one or two calls right from years ago and that he's mates with Chris Knights...gets treated like some kind of celebrity insider by the BF munchkins and laps it up....  :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
He's a massive flog who still dines out getting one or two calls right from years ago and that he's mates with Chris Knights...gets treated like some kind of celebrity insider by the BF munchkins and laps it up....  :shh
:lol I don’t read BF so I  haven’t heard of him but that’s the impression I got from the podcast. I didn’t understand why he seemed to like talking about his or other people’s dicks...
 Very strange sounding fellow from listening to him on that particular occasion. I’ve never met him nor have I ever read a post of his unless he has a different name and posts on this forum ...he could be Chuck17 for all I know.  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
 :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
Tiger71 sounds like a blow hard, like he loves the sound of own voice.

Doesn’t sound very intelligent either.

Has anyone met him? What’s he like? Is he legit or is he full of poo?

If Tiger71 is getting any inside info from any source inside the club then i would be very concerned with the integrity of our staff. He could on the other hand be being used as a propogandist or disinformation outlet to muddy the waters so to speak, so nobody really can get a clear view as to what really is going on with our recruitment or trading.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

dwaino

I'm not convinced with any mail until it is followed with a  :shh

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Does this mean we’re getting Tom Lynch?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.