Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 902176 times)

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #1335 on: February 14, 2013, 04:25:13 PM »
I really think Martin is going to have a massive season. The biggest problem IMO was he didnt have the tank to run all day, and after big half time would fall away/run out of gas.

By all accounts, as Tiga stated, he is fitter than ever and thriving under Chocco. If he can run out an entire game, the league better watch out because they won't know what just hit them  :help :cheers

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1336 on: February 14, 2013, 04:27:47 PM »
yeah yeah too many people love the talk in February,

I want to see him perform come Rd 1, like i do all of them.

his flying this that is a crock

Tambling was flying in Feb every year he was at Richmond
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1337 on: February 14, 2013, 04:39:30 PM »

Just changing around the vibe in this thread mate, but I agree. He will let his playing do the talking for him.

I hope the club shuts up, says nothing and Martin bags 10 against the scum while have 35 possies and breaking Judd's windpipe with a 'don't argue'.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1338 on: February 14, 2013, 05:15:51 PM »

and Martin bags 10 against the scum while have 35 possies and breaking Judd's windpipe with a 'don't argue'.

If all those wishes come true then don't waste your money on any lottery tickets for the rest of the year.   :thumbsup

Ruanaidh

« Reply #1339 on: February 14, 2013, 05:18:12 PM »
Martin wearing a 'wire' at training:

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1340 on: February 14, 2013, 06:05:30 PM »
That is one interesting hairstyle.
Unleash the tornado

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1341 on: February 14, 2013, 08:32:39 PM »
Martin wearing a 'wire' at training:

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/
Good to see he actively gets feedback on his actions, wants to know if he has done the right thing and if not, what he can do better  :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1342 on: February 14, 2013, 09:48:19 PM »
Snip! Leave out the personal attacks ppl.

Now back to the topic.

Nothing personnel in my post OER, not sure why you removed it!!!

I have had a guts full of this bloke continually baiting, poo stirring and posting nothing but sly, condescending rubbish on this forum, mainly aimed at posters, none of his comments are football orientated! Not sure why he even posts here. I would even debate if he follows football!
You just described someone who I am not allowed to mention by name. I agree it's frustrating when people never talk about football. Constant deflections and personal attacks etc.

Ok
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #1343 on: February 14, 2013, 10:25:21 PM »

Ha ha. Tambling was always training the house down in the pre season.

I don't care what I hear in feb.  As long as the boys come to play round 1 and smash those cheating scum and shut em up

P. S. I hate Carlscum!
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1344 on: February 14, 2013, 10:45:51 PM »
Nothing personnel in my post OER, not sure why you removed it!!!

I have had a guts full of this bloke continually baiting, poo stirring and posting nothing but sly, condescending rubbish on this forum, mainly aimed at posters, none of his comments are football orientated! Not sure why he even posts here. I would even debate if he follows football!

Take a deep breath and try and relax

Then stop telling people what to post. Seriously, who the **** do you think you are.

Too many of our supporters are falling for this poo. Essendon people are praying that the one player at the other club is named because they can take the heat of their own club. Our supporters instead of falling for what is nuffin more than utter garbage should be getting in and supporting our players in particular our younger players from these disgraceful, cowardly and gutless attacks from the worst supporter base in Australian sport - the Essendon supporters. Dustys gonna have a great year and he will be at the forefront in terms of taking us well into the eight. Support our players people, everyone else is against us and they want to see us mired in scandals and bulldust, its time we left that for the people who know more about that than us - our opponents. Support Richmond or Get the stuff Out of our Club.

Well said Ramps, a few of our "supporters" are doing their best Veruca impersonations again

Well said.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1345 on: February 14, 2013, 11:26:00 PM »
It will just be Caro squashing any rumour. Then the heroes can mention her along with Jon Ralph in the talk of great journos shutting down any Richmond rumour.
Good Call  ;D. Yep Caro was another to squash the rumour tonight. She said while Dusty had previously publicly reported off-field issues (ie. suspended last year), these rumours which have been around for a month or longer were untrue. She also mentioned journos had camped outside Punt Rd and AFL HQ on Monday. Serves them right wasting their time based on stupidly believing a made-up twitter 'rumour'  ::). Hutchy added that Dusty wasn't the only one copping these false rumours on social media and that it's a dangerous place for players. Lloyd said in any case Dusty needs to put his head down and have a good year this year. Caro replied that she agreed with Lloyd and added the Club has said Dusty is training the house down etc ...
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

gerkin greg

« Reply #1346 on: February 14, 2013, 11:32:49 PM »
Caro is an old pro. She's experienced enough to make up rumours from her pilates ball without having to camp out the front of a club.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1347 on: February 14, 2013, 11:40:53 PM »
I really think Martin is going to have a massive season. The biggest problem IMO was he didnt have the tank to run all day, and after big half time would fall away/run out of gas.

By all accounts, as Tiga stated, he is fitter than ever and thriving under Chocco. If he can run out an entire game, the league better watch out because they won't know what just hit them  :help :cheers

Everyone's flying at this time of year. We'll have to wait and see.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1348 on: February 15, 2013, 05:29:08 AM »
Caro is an old pro. She's experienced enough to make up rumours from her pilates ball without having to camp out the front of a club.

I didn't realise she was married to a German
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1349 on: February 15, 2013, 10:36:42 AM »
It will just be Caro squashing any rumour. Then the heroes can mention her along with Jon Ralph in the talk of great journos shutting down any Richmond rumour.
Good Call  ;D. Yep Caro was another to squash the rumour tonight. She said while Dusty had previously publicly reported off-field issues (ie. suspended last year), these rumours which have been around for a month or longer were untrue. She also mentioned journos had camped outside Punt Rd and AFL HQ on Monday. Serves them right wasting their time based on stupidly believing a made-up twitter 'rumour'  ::). Hutchy added that Dusty wasn't the only one copping these false rumours on social media and that it's a dangerous place for players. Lloyd said in any case Dusty needs to put his head down and have a good year this year. Caro replied that she agreed with Lloyd and added the Club has said Dusty is training the house down etc ...

I have to admit I cannot get my head around why so called Tiger fans seem to want our players in trouble. Is it so they can say "I told ya" or "I knew it"? Please  :banghead

Been disgusting what's been rumoured,

But what's been worse is how pathetic it is the way some people have believed it and enjoyed it

Though i will say I have enjoyed handing out some whacks on twitter, but I did offer free eggs to folks to cover their faces with  :rollin :rollin

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)