Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 902233 times)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #4260 on: December 09, 2016, 07:52:25 AM »
It's ok to break the law if other people are doing it too.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4261 on: December 09, 2016, 08:05:20 AM »
I don't mind motorcycle clubs per se.

SOME clubs, however, are heavily into drugs and other crimes. It seems to be their sole purpose of existence. Their members tend to be prone to violence too. I have been the victim of some of this for NO REASON. Just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So while all organisations have some bad apples, these gangs tend to have a much higher percentage of bad types. Yes, churches have paedophile priests and that is disgusting. However the vast majority devote their lives to helping others. That is the philosophy of their vocation. Bikies don't have the same altruistic philosophy in general and as I haver pointed out, some gangs are out and out into criminal behaviour. Therein lies a HUGE difference.

Very good post. I would still think that by the numbers and percentages and going by the latest VLAD law statistics in QLD where bikes attributed to next to nothing that churches and other organisations have a higher crime rate. Also interesting that not one 1%er was charged or at least convicted under the VLAD laws in QLD in the 3 years they have been in place. By the way, its a club, not a gang.
So are you saying that a Church is more likely to be a source of organised crime that a Bikie Gang? Riiight.

Have a look at the involvement..proven involvement of pedophilia rings in the church (are you condoning them, is that what you are saying, right?). Look at the one involving the Australian Cardinal that had to go to Rome to explain himself, its rife, same as Police corruption. Not all churches are like that, not all church people are like that, not all coppers or police departments are corrupt....not all bike clubs are either. That's what I am saying, that's what I have said. Its very much the choice of individuals.They use the cover of who they belong to, that's not "organised crime".
Where did I say I was condoning pedo related behaviour?
It was a simple question with regard to where you think the most likely source of organised crimes belong - Church or Bikie Gangs, are you prepared to answer that question?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4262 on: December 09, 2016, 08:14:06 AM »
So WAT answer this.

I accidentally walk into the Ballarat Catholic church.

I accidentally walk into the Bandido's headquarters.

Are you saying I'm in more danger in the first situation? :huh

Are you a 12 year old boy applying for an altar boy job?

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4263 on: December 09, 2016, 08:35:05 AM »
So WAT answer this.

OK. Make it that and wearing an altar boy frock! :lol
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4264 on: December 09, 2016, 09:09:09 AM »
So WAT answer this.

OK. Make it that and wearing an altar boy frock! :lol

I think you would be in for some pain in both situations then

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4265 on: December 09, 2016, 09:53:10 AM »
At least the second lot would be able to supply you with something for the pain
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4266 on: December 09, 2016, 10:08:13 AM »
 :lol

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4267 on: December 09, 2016, 12:12:50 PM »
At least the second lot would be able to supply you with something for the pain
:lol

dwaino

« Reply #4268 on: December 09, 2016, 12:40:23 PM »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4269 on: December 09, 2016, 05:15:52 PM »
Wonder where that leaves me then.

With heavy bias

Have a look at the involvement..proven involvement of pedophilia rings in the church (are you condoning them, is that what you are saying, right?).

Just like you're condoning the bikies involved in gang related crimes including but not limited to rape, arson, assault, drug possession/dealing/transporting and dangerous riding on the roads

My bias maybe just as heavy as it opposed.

"dangerous riding on the roads"......OMFG really, go look at the jap bike riders or old mate riding on a Sunday to see where the dangerous riders are and the stats on deaths on the road. But hey that was a doozy..The rest of it, well like I have said, that is individuals and coppers rape their own everyday, assault, drug possession/dealing/transporting and dangerous riding on the roads is all in the cop MO, as well as intimidation. Oh and no I am not condoning rape, I despise it as many bikies do. 

Cmon YR, even you can do better than that rubbish you just dished up or did you cut that from the newspaper after Milperra?

So is your point that there needs to be fairness in applying the law, that bikies should only be cleaned up if others (e.g. rogue cops, the church) are.

My point is and I will say it again, its the individuals, not the organisations, clubs or groups that are collectively responsible for crime such as we have discussed. At the end of the day another point is, Shane has done nothing wrong, he does not have a criminal conviction or record, he has been in the country for many years, he owns a legitimate business that has created many jobs and he has been deported because of who he chooses to associate with, in this apparent politically correct, gender unbiased, democratic country of  ours.

Dustin Martin has come out in support of his father, as has his brother. They would have been around the club since they were children and I don't see them disadvantaged or corrupted in anyway or controlled by the club or refereed to as scum because they support their father.

How would you feel if one of your relatives or very close friends were deported because they hung out with or were involved with a group they chose to be with? I know a number of bikie related stories that have been in press that are 100% incorrect, but because it sells papers and naive people listen, then it must be true.

Shane should never have been deported and its an indication of where this country is heading.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4270 on: December 09, 2016, 05:24:09 PM »
I don't mind motorcycle clubs per se.

SOME clubs, however, are heavily into drugs and other crimes. It seems to be their sole purpose of existence. Their members tend to be prone to violence too. I have been the victim of some of this for NO REASON. Just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So while all organisations have some bad apples, these gangs tend to have a much higher percentage of bad types. Yes, churches have paedophile priests and that is disgusting. However the vast majority devote their lives to helping others. That is the philosophy of their vocation. Bikies don't have the same altruistic philosophy in general and as I haver pointed out, some gangs are out and out into criminal behaviour. Therein lies a HUGE difference.

Very good post. I would still think that by the numbers and percentages and going by the latest VLAD law statistics in QLD where bikes attributed to next to nothing that churches and other organisations have a higher crime rate. Also interesting that not one 1%er was charged or at least convicted under the VLAD laws in QLD in the 3 years they have been in place. By the way, its a club, not a gang.
So are you saying that a Church is more likely to be a source of organised crime that a Bikie Gang? Riiight.

Have a look at the involvement..proven involvement of pedophilia rings in the church (are you condoning them, is that what you are saying, right?). Look at the one involving the Australian Cardinal that had to go to Rome to explain himself, its rife, same as Police corruption. Not all churches are like that, not all church people are like that, not all coppers or police departments are corrupt....not all bike clubs are either. That's what I am saying, that's what I have said. Its very much the choice of individuals.They use the cover of who they belong to, that's not "organised crime".
Where did I say I was condoning pedo related behaviour?
It was a simple question with regard to where you think the most likely source of organised crimes belong - Church or Bikie Gangs, are you prepared to answer that question?

Sorry, was my response too detailed. As individuals, church members would be more corrupt than Bikies.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4271 on: December 09, 2016, 05:32:04 PM »
So WAT answer this.

Depends how old you are...you are sure as hell in more danger if you walk into the Ballarat Catholic Church as a 6 year old. But if you walk into a bikie club as a 6 year old you would be looked after! Tell me what would have the longer term effect on a 6 year old, walking into a pedophilia Church or bikie club.

"Rucks:

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4272 on: December 09, 2016, 05:44:31 PM »
Wonder where that leaves me then.

With heavy bias

Have a look at the involvement..proven involvement of pedophilia rings in the church (are you condoning them, is that what you are saying, right?).

Just like you're condoning the bikies involved in gang related crimes including but not limited to rape, arson, assault, drug possession/dealing/transporting and dangerous riding on the roads

My bias maybe just as heavy as it opposed.

"dangerous riding on the roads"......OMFG really, go look at the jap bike riders or old mate riding on a Sunday to see where the dangerous riders are and the stats on deaths on the road. But hey that was a doozy..The rest of it, well like I have said, that is individuals and coppers rape their own everyday, assault, drug possession/dealing/transporting and dangerous riding on the roads is all in the cop MO, as well as intimidation. Oh and no I am not condoning rape, I despise it as many bikies do. 

Cmon YR, even you can do better than that rubbish you just dished up or did you cut that from the newspaper after Milperra?

Just applying the same logic you applied to HRT regarding condoning crimes.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4273 on: December 09, 2016, 06:20:42 PM »
^^^ another poor attempt. Anyway, I have aired MHO, I just hope he gets back in the country.

"Rucks:

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4274 on: December 09, 2016, 09:15:28 PM »
So WAT answer this.

Depends how old you are...you are sure as hell in more danger if you walk into the Ballarat Catholic Church as a 6 year old. But if you walk into a bikie club as a 6 year old you would be looked after! Tell me what would have the longer term effect on a 6 year old, walking into a pedophilia Church or bikie club.
So you REALLY think that after all the upheaval that has occurred in the Ballarat archdiocese, that a 6 year old is in danger walking into that church? That is amazing. I would stake my life on the fact he would not be touched. The crimes that were committed there occurred decades ago. Bandidos and Coffin Cheaters are still vomiting crimes as we sit here and type.