Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 902226 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #4275 on: December 09, 2016, 09:39:19 PM »
So WAT answer this.

I accidentally walk into the Ballarat Catholic church.

I accidentally walk into the Bandido's headquarters.

Are you saying I'm in more danger in the first situation? :huh

Depends how old you are...you are sure as hell in more danger if you walk into the Ballarat Catholic Church as a 6 year old. But if you walk into a bikie club as a 6 year old you would be looked after! Tell me what would have the longer term effect on a 6 year old, walking into a pedophilia Church or bikie club.
So you REALLY think that after all the upheaval that has occurred in the Ballarat archdiocese, that a 6 year old is in danger walking into that church? That is amazing. I would stake my life on the fact he would not be touched. The crimes that were committed there occurred decades ago. Bandidos and Coffin Cheaters are still vomiting crimes as we sit here and type.

Oh sorry, I didn't think we were just talking about the Ballarat church, I thought you were using that as an example. That's good that you have so much faith in the Ballarat church. What about all others???

So you have named two clubs, again very specific, what about all the others? Maybe the Roman Catholic Church and the the local church in your area are vomiting pedo's out the door as we sit here and type.

By the way, what was the "upheaval" about in the Ballarat Church about again??? Please remind me.... 
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4276 on: December 09, 2016, 10:29:54 PM »
My phone changed committing to vomiting! :lol
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4277 on: December 09, 2016, 10:39:11 PM »
Just for the record, I am not a Catholic. :shh

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4278 on: December 09, 2016, 10:40:04 PM »
My phone changed committing to vomiting! :lol

Well it still made sense.  :rollin

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4279 on: December 09, 2016, 10:41:02 PM »

It wouldn't matter if you were.

"Rucks:

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4280 on: December 09, 2016, 10:50:55 PM »

It sort of does. It means that you would view things with inherent bias. Unintentional bias of course, but still bias.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4281 on: December 09, 2016, 10:57:35 PM »

It sort of does. It means that you would view things with inherent bias. Unintentional bias of course, but still bias.

Well yeah I suppose it would. I have just tried to demonstrate that it doesn't matter who or what people are involved in there are individuals that make decisions and carry out unlawful acts in every group, club or organisation. That doesn't necessarily mean that the club or organisation is at fault as a whole.

By the way, call me biased if you like.. ;)

"Rucks:

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Dustin Martin’s deported dad says he’s no threat to Australia (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #4282 on: December 10, 2016, 06:27:38 AM »
Dustin Martin’s deported dad says he’s no threat to Australia

Herald Sun
December 10, 2016

THE exiled father of Richmond star Dustin Martin says he is not a threat to Australia and will fight all the way to the High Court to return using documents revealing his Aboriginal heritage.

Shane Martin claims he quit the Rebels outlaw motorcycle gang before he was deported in March this year.

The Rebels MC is considered a criminal organisation, with Mr Martin’s association the reason behind Immigration Minister Peter Dutton cancelling his visa.

But Mr Martin, 49, said he wanted to return home to Australia as his lawyer, immigration expert Ray Turner, challenged the validity of his visa cancellation.

“I’m not a threat to Australia, I’ve never been in trouble in my life ... except for trivial things and that was a long time ago,’’ Mr Martin said.

“I’m finished with the Rebels and I have been way before they came and arrested me.”

Asked whether he should be able to return to Sydney while his case heads to court, Mr Martin said he deserved to be with his family.

“Never been to jail … I’ve got history, you know, but it’s not indictable,” he said.

“And plus now I’ve looked up my history, my Aboriginality, not that I’m trying to use that against them (the Government).

“But, you know, they’ve done what they do to try and get rid of me so I’m gonna do what I have to to get back in.’’

His challenge rests on the authenticity of paperwork ­stating his grandmother was Aboriginal.

Documents assessed by the Aboriginal Sobriety Group trace Mr Martin’s lineage to indigenous Australians from Tasmania. His uncle, Dean Martin, was issued with a document titled: Confirmation of Aboriginality or Torres Strait Islander Descent.

Mr Martin, who lived in Australia for 29 years before he was deported, said people tended to have little empathy for his plight.

But he said his relationship with his three sons — including Dustin — and two young stepdaughters was critical.

“Everyone thinks because Dustin’s older, and my other sons are older, that you cut the apron strings. But they’re my kids, they’re for life.’’

Mr Turner said a challenge to the Immigration Act could set a precedent in Constitutional law. It is the first case in which a man who has been deported from Australia has claimed Aboriginal ancestry.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/dustin-martins-deported-dad-says-hes-no-threat-to-australia/news-story/ab32f964ed95bcebd670d08a7164b23d

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4285 on: December 21, 2016, 09:35:37 PM »
Want to start posting links about cop stories?????? Will be a lot more!!!!

"Rucks:

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4286 on: December 22, 2016, 07:32:14 AM »
Oh OK well that makes it all right then

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4287 on: December 22, 2016, 07:58:41 AM »

No, never said that.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4288 on: December 22, 2016, 08:14:24 AM »

No, never said that.

Thought it though didnt ya.

Really??? Pathetic response.

"Rucks:

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4289 on: December 22, 2016, 08:47:28 AM »
The problem with your logic regarding this topic WAT, is that you always bring examples of things you deem worse e.g. Catholic Church, police etc.

It's like saying the guy who raped someone and then stole all their belongings is sort of OK because there are others that commit murder out there.