Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 902204 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #4290 on: December 22, 2016, 09:05:07 AM »
The problem with your logic regarding this topic WAT, is that you always bring examples of things you deem worse e.g. Catholic Church, police etc.

It's like saying the guy who raped someone and then stole all their belongings is sort of OK because there are others that commit murder out there.

Well that's because apparently bikies are the scum of the earth. We all compare, no matter what it is, we compare teams, players, clubs and the rest. I am not condoning any of it, the unlawful acts. But when people single out bikies then comparisons can be made.

In QLD they have just banned the wearing of colours, but muslims can still wear their burqas, inside of banks for that matter. Where is the fairness there?
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4291 on: December 22, 2016, 10:01:29 AM »
oh its just so unfair. what a shame you cant hit the "repost post" button and all this unfairness would be gone?

When your best defence is that there are others that do the same or worse....well.....
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4292 on: December 22, 2016, 06:36:18 PM »
SNIP  :banghead

For the record

No one reported anything or anyone

Posts had gone off track with personal fueds, petty baiting yet again taking over

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #4293 on: December 22, 2016, 06:44:40 PM »
 >:(
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #4294 on: December 22, 2016, 07:31:05 PM »
The Hadfields and McCoys at it agin boss? 
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #4295 on: December 23, 2016, 01:33:54 AM »
Bias aside,

Its actually quite disgusting the treatment of Shane Martin.

When we talk about having 'terroism' monitoring and divisions to stop terroism before it happens and deport nobody, yet we deport Shane Martin cause he has friends who have criminal records.

We release criminals on bail to walk the street and reoffend time and time again. What a waste of time the whole Martin saga has been. Put bottom dollar on it if Shane Martin wasn't Dusty's Dad he'd be untouched. Media and Law PR rubbish.

Go Tigers!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4296 on: December 23, 2016, 09:21:57 AM »
Bias aside,

When we talk about having 'terroism' monitoring and divisions to stop terroism before it happens and deport nobody, yet we deport Shane Martin cause he has friends who have criminal records.

We release criminals on bail to walk the street and reoffend time and time again. What a waste of time the whole Martin saga has been. Put bottom dollar on it if Shane Martin wasn't Dusty's Dad he'd be untouched. Media and Law PR rubbish.

:clapping

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4297 on: December 23, 2016, 10:46:51 AM »
Bias aside,

While I agree with your sentiment, you are again pumping up one bad apple (some bad bikie gangs) because other bad apples are far worse. These are all independent. We should be fixing ALL of these problems.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4298 on: December 23, 2016, 11:25:44 AM »
Bias aside,

While I agree with your sentiment, you are again pumping up one bad apple (some bad bikie gangs) because other bad apples are far worse. These are all independent. We should be fixing ALL of these problems.

Very fair and unbiased post from TL.......oh by the way, its Clubs... :thumbsup

"Rucks:

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4299 on: December 23, 2016, 11:31:31 AM »
Bias aside,

While the good ones are Clubs, the bad ones are just out and out gangs. Gangs of thugs that instil fear and run drug trafficking.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4300 on: December 23, 2016, 11:38:10 AM »
Bias aside,

While the good ones are Clubs, the bad ones are just out and out gangs. Gangs of thugs that instil fear and run drug trafficking.

Gangs are the ones without bikes.. ;D

"Rucks:

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4301 on: December 23, 2016, 11:42:09 AM »
Bias aside,

You have already followed the post with a happy clapper emoji, no need to further follow it up

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4302 on: December 23, 2016, 11:42:52 AM »
Bias aside,

What are the wannabee pretender ones called?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4303 on: December 23, 2016, 11:44:46 AM »
Bias aside,

Chucks.

"Rucks:

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4304 on: December 23, 2016, 11:45:26 AM »
Bias aside,

Chucks.

Hmmm nope never put myself out there as being a bikie