Author Topic: Round 3 team to play Melbourne  (Read 7660 times)

Jackstar is back again

Re: Round 3 team to play Melbourne
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2012, 08:42:10 PM »
What's even worse is that Vickery and Jackson were poor pre season

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2012, 08:44:06 PM »
Vickery was going fine in the pre season until he copped that corky, seems a little gun shy ever since....

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2012, 08:49:38 PM »
Wow, another fake Tiger fan.

Firstly, reference to genitalia on a kid friendly forum is OFFENSIVE.

Secondly, we Tiger fans are supposed to be SUPPORTERS,  not bloody knockers like the Scum and the Aints.

If your mate doesn't like the selected side........STICK FAT AND SHUT UP.

Oh we’re from Tigerland
 A fighting fury we’re from Tigerland
 In any weather you will see us with a grin
 Risking head and skin
 If we’re behind
 we’ll never mind
 we’ll fight and fight and win
 oh where from tigerland
 we never weaken til the final siren goes
 like the tigers of old
 we’re strong and we’re bold
 oh we’re from tiger
 -YELLOW AND BLACK-
 oh we’re from tigerland

Sticking fat, please Ekto, no more reminders of Frawley if you can help it.
I am a supporter, I am even a supporter of Dan Jackson, just that he is playing footy like a sheila and should be dropped.

(No offence meant towards any sheila's that can play footy)

Now can you please go back to bible study Ekto and pray for Jackson to get dropped. Thanks

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2012, 08:57:11 PM »
Not surprised. It poos me that blokes like Jackon are stilling running round for us...................
And your knowledge of football is based on ............................chocolate bars?

When you get out of primary school and get control of your fingers you might just get to make sensible comments about footy.

Who the hell is Jackon?

;D Hormones working overtime today, Ekto? Cheers for the personal insults, but I thought you didnt like 'offensive posts.'  i guess they're ok when your dishing them out though, eh? :cheers

My football knowledge is based on little more than being a keen fan and playing at a poo level. Like the vast majority on here. What's yours based on? No doubt  something that makes your opinion far superior to mine.  :bow

Golly, I cant imagine who I was referring to when i wrote 'Jackon'. You seem fairly confident in your own intelligence, why dont you sit down and nut it out?  :lol

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2012, 09:12:45 PM »

My football knowledge is based on little more than being a keen fan and playing at a poo level. Like the vast majority on here. What's yours based on? No doubt  something that makes your opinion far superior to mine.  :bow

My footy experience is exactly the same as yours.

However, my Tiger supporting experience is based on loyalty and that means RISKING HEAD AND SHIN for the team......not sitting back and knocking those that are out there flying the flag.....with blood, sweat and tears.

dwaino

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2012, 09:14:25 PM »
Demons mate is already singing "It's a grand ol' tank it's a high flying tank!" Rotten culture.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2012, 09:20:04 PM »

However, my Tiger supporting experience is based on loyalty and that means RISKING HEAD AND SHIN for the team......not sitting back and knocking those that are out there flying the flag.....with blood, sweat and tears.

Not sure I've really been all that harsh in my comment that basically referred to our lack of depth, but i  take your point. Your a courageous warrior. its cute. 

gerkin greg

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2012, 09:20:54 PM »

:ROTFL

« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 09:26:03 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 PM »
While I don't agree withe the decision to retain Edwards, Jackson and even Vickery (what would Post be thinking) I fail to see how it would be courageous to drop them. Why is it a brave thing to do? Its not hard to drop players look at Mark Neeld.
Rightly or wrongly, they don't think we have a better option in the 2's.
Dimma was silly to announce the whole "earn your spot" comment in the off season because we clearly don't have the depth to back up that statement.
Perhaps he was wrong to say it but he said it - can't turn back on it now
Drop those who desrve to be drop and promote those who deserve it

Well he has turned back on it and if the players and club are ok with it then he can turn back on it :lol

As I have mentioned, I'm not a fan of these players staying in the team but the reaction from some posters is hysterical.

We are not that good. Our list ain't that deep, shifting chairs at this stage.

It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2012, 09:30:43 PM »
Everything's Great :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2012, 09:33:39 PM »
Well he has turned back on it and if the players and club are ok with it then he can turn back on it :lol

As I have mentioned, I'm not a fan of these players staying in the team but the reaction from some posters is hysterical.

I agree with you regarding our depth but I'd rather see either a debutant make an appearance (Arnott anyone) or blokes rewarded for their efforts at Coburg (White, Webberley,) than see players gifted games who clearly don't deserve it.

And you are right he can turn back on what he said but I don't think it is unreasonable to see members & supporters reacting the way they are - they feel let down because they believed things were going to be different in 2012, seems regarding certtain things nothing much has changed at all

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2012, 09:52:51 PM »
I agree with you regarding our depth but I'd rather see either a debutant make an appearance (Arnott anyone) or blokes rewarded for their efforts at Coburg (White, Webberley,) than see players gifted games who clearly don't deserve it.

And you are right he can turn back on what he said but I don't think it is unreasonable to see members & supporters reacting the way they are - they feel let down because they believed things were going to be different in 2012, seems regarding certtain things nothing much has changed at all

We might agree or we might agree to disagree  :huh

I can see why you'd be peed off to see that team or even  ::) a little when seeing the team.
It's the degree of reaction - for instance demanding the coach resign - which is just absurd. Great reading though  ;D
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2012, 10:54:18 PM »
Mods, what is this?

Turtle still 1st emergency

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond