Author Topic: Brandon Ellis to Gold Coast / Richmond receive pick 39 as compo [merged]  (Read 300867 times)

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Brandon Ellis [merged]
« Reply #1170 on: November 02, 2015, 04:35:48 PM »
I simply cannot have this guy.
He is the most scared Tiger I have ever seen.
And I've said this before- he is scared of getting hurt but some players are just a bit softer than others and I except that, but this hole is scared of making a mistake when he has the footy in hand which IMO is the worst type of scared. How many times do you see him take a mark and look sideways or behind for the easy release kick, so he doesn't have to take responsibility himself.
It makes me angry just thinking about this kid!

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1171 on: November 02, 2015, 04:36:34 PM »
And his mate conca, is the Jarryd Haynes of AFL Footy.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1172 on: November 02, 2015, 04:37:21 PM »
I simply cannot have this guy.
He is the most scared Tiger I have ever seen.
And I've said this before- he is scared of getting hurt but some players are just a bit softer than others and I except that, but this behindhole is scared of making a mistake when he has the footy in hand which IMO is the worst type of scared. How many times do you see him take a mark and look sideways or behind for the easy release kick, so he doesn't have to take responsibility himself.
It makes me angry just thinking about this kid!

He must know doesn't belong out there.....
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1173 on: November 02, 2015, 04:42:35 PM »
The thing with Conca is he is just an average footballer. He has nothing to his game that could project him to be better than what he is now. He is a very average kick, doesn't read the game well and fumbles when he does go near it. That's what makes it so staggering how FJ could use pick 6 on this kid. I'll give him one thing, he does have a go.
He is not in my best 22 at the club but neither is Ellis. Both disappointing picks IMO.

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #1174 on: November 02, 2015, 05:01:28 PM »
One of the youngest ever to make AA and isn't in Richmond's best 22 apparently. Not a huge fan either but come on, ya got NFI if you reckon he isnt in our best team :lol

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1175 on: November 02, 2015, 05:02:55 PM »
yes, obviously some upside

if he were they only squib it wouldnt look quite so bad

but you are also carrying, houli, grigg, chappy,

it comes undone were there are too many

plenty of room for B Ellis in the side for mine, if they can get some other areas right
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1176 on: November 02, 2015, 05:05:34 PM »
One of the youngest ever to make AA and isn't in Richmond's best 22 apparently. Not a huge fan either but come on, ya got NFI if you reckon he isnt in our best team :lol

Alcoholics anonymous ?
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1177 on: November 02, 2015, 05:06:07 PM »
The thing with Conca is he is just an average footballer. He has nothing to his game that could project him to be better than what he is now. He is a very average kick, doesn't read the game well and fumbles when he does go near it. That's what makes it so staggering how FJ could use pick 6 on this kid. I'll give him one thing, he does have a go.
He is not in my best 22 at the club but neither is Ellis. Both disappointing picks IMO.

Yes, big Tone.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #1178 on: November 02, 2015, 06:14:31 PM »

Alcoholics anonymous ?

All Australian, Sauron. Best 22 players of the season

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1179 on: November 02, 2015, 06:18:02 PM »
Three Richmond players have been selected in the 2014 All-Australian squad of 40.
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1180 on: November 02, 2015, 06:24:41 PM »
Not best 22  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1181 on: November 02, 2015, 06:37:59 PM »
When did he make the AA side? This will be interesting?
Maybe it's you with NFI.
I cannot wait for this back pedal.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1182 on: November 02, 2015, 06:40:25 PM »

Alcoholics anonymous ?

All Australian, Sauron. Best 22 players of the season
And again!!  :lol

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1183 on: November 02, 2015, 06:42:08 PM »
I would say, you guys are probably correct.
He is in the best 22.....that's the problem.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1184 on: November 02, 2015, 07:59:24 PM »
Thought overall he plateaued this year which was disappointing.
If he's going to play that outside role he needs to do more offensively but he didn't. In fact he seemed genuinely scared of having shots at goal this year. Had the yips. Also seems too one paced. Just doesn't possess a burst of speed. Too often looks to be labouring from contest to contest.
He might make a lot lot of them but his influence on them is minimal.
On the positive side of the ledger he's an excellent contested mark and has a hugeworkrate but it's often misplaced.
He's def best 22 currently(talk otherwise is silly), but my sense is he's be far better suited to the role that Hunt plays. HBFlanker/wing.