Author Topic: Taylor Hunt [merged]  (Read 87937 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Taylor Hunt [merged]
« Reply #465 on: August 16, 2015, 07:31:49 PM »
Worst player in the AFL.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #466 on: August 16, 2015, 07:57:47 PM »
Been on his side so far but didn't like 2 things today - dropped his head badly going for a mark once and a pisspoor effort at spoiling Lynch when he was the only one who could go.

Offline potsclub

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #467 on: August 16, 2015, 08:55:05 PM »
I have been on his side too,
But seeing Morris do his job today, maybe we play bring Grimes in for Hunt and not Morris.

Offline Heart of Darkness

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #468 on: August 16, 2015, 09:23:50 PM »
His decision making is extremely questionable at times but I still think his running capacity out of defence means he offers more than Morris does in that position at this point.

Offline sugark

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #469 on: August 16, 2015, 09:34:07 PM »
You guys can't be serious, clearly in our best 22. Has found a niche in the BP curtailing the oppo dangerous smalls, did a job today on Matera limiting any influence.  There's a real need on this site for some eyes wide open assessment of individuals instead of the same old same old.  He can tackle and provide run and negate, if anyone thinks Morris's desperate attempts to overrun the contest or give away free kicks is better than Hunts output them I'm afraid you are miles off

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #470 on: August 17, 2015, 11:12:44 PM »
You guys can't be serious, clearly in our best 22. Has found a niche in the BP curtailing the oppo dangerous smalls, did a job today on Matera limiting any influence.  There's a real need on this site for some eyes wide open assessment of individuals instead of the same old same old.  He can tackle and provide run and negate, if anyone thinks Morris's desperate attempts to overrun the contest or give away free kicks is better than Hunts output them I'm afraid you are miles off

Houli spent most of the day on Matera. Or am I imagining it because Houli can't defend?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #471 on: August 17, 2015, 11:17:27 PM »
Eddie thinks he's a good kick....maybe we should trade him to Collingwood...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #472 on: September 02, 2015, 01:50:10 PM »
Hunt interview on Geelong radio station K-Rock ...

AUDIO: http://www.krockfootball.com.au/round-22-saturday-august-29-essendon-vs-richmond-post-match-interview/

* Being here at Richmond, it’s really exciting this time of year - playing finals and in front of big crowds. I’m just looking forward to that opportunity to play in September.

* Playing at the ‘G is just awesome. I sort of pinch myself every now and then.  And I’m sure I will in September. It’s a different environment.  When you train at Punt Road, you can see the M.C.G. lights, the city landscape and stuff like that. It’s just an awesome place to be with such fanatical fans as well packing out the M.C.G.

* Difference between Geelong and Richmond? Geelong just had that experience while I was there, and the old heads; we’ve got a younger crew here. We’re very excited to be there at the business time end of the year and looking to redeem ourselves from last year’s performance in the finals.”

* We probably think we’re probably blue-collar players. There’s nothing special about us but we just like to get the job done and play for the team. We’re probably a bit dull. You won’t see us much in the highlights’ packages.

Full article: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-09-02/back-in-the-finals-hunt

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #473 on: September 08, 2015, 02:32:28 AM »
Hunt made Robbo's 'likes' column ...

3. Taylor Hunt: It was a dead rubber, but not for Hunt. Hunt went at Boomer Harvey from the moment Harvey was activated from the subs bench on Friday night. Hunt surely will go to him again this week, so he wanted to get in Boomer’s head a week early. It’s playing for keeps from this moment onwards and Hunt will be thinking about Harvey and what he can do stop him probably every night of this week. Isolated camera on the pair would be interesting viewing.

http://www.news.com.au/national/mark-robinsons-likes-dislikes-from-round-23/story-e6frfkp9-1227515686941

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #474 on: September 08, 2015, 06:46:54 AM »
No if buts or maybes for Sunday, this will show us what Hunt is made of, this is why we recruited him. I have backed in Hunt since he came to the club but if he can't stop a 90 year old and really get inside his head then i'm not so sure about him.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #475 on: September 08, 2015, 09:56:22 AM »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #476 on: September 08, 2015, 01:48:41 PM »
No if buts or maybes for Sunday, this will show us what Hunt is made of, this is why we recruited him. I have backed in Hunt since he came to the club but if he can't stop a 90 year old and really get inside his head then i'm not so sure about him.
90 lol. He is still their best player and gets the team moving.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #477 on: September 08, 2015, 01:54:36 PM »

And Hunt should be able to run the legs off him and frustrate the crap out of him all day...It's up to Hunt to dictate the day to Harvey!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #478 on: September 08, 2015, 02:06:06 PM »

And Hunt should be able to run the legs off him and frustrate the crap out of him all day...It's up to Hunt to dictate the day to Harvey!
I thought marathon runners peaked in their mid 30's......
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #479 on: September 08, 2015, 02:13:12 PM »

I thought marathon runners peaked in their mid 30's......

Stop being silly, you know exactly what I mean. :snidegrin

"Rucks: