Author Topic: Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval - Elimination Final - Sun. 3.20pm EST  (Read 30616 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Just announced that the AFL will make Port wear their white clash strip this week while we'll be wearing in our traditional jumper and black shorts. The Alberton crowd are not happy lol.
:lol :lol

Jackstar is back!!!

Bay 122

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
Just announced that the AFL will make Port wear their white clash strip this week while we'll be wearing in our traditional jumper and black shorts. The Alberton crowd are not happy lol.
Had to mute some keywords on Twitter after that, they are relentless.

Hellenic Tiger

What a saga got my ticket s139 row m.
Catching train in on Sat morning to Adelaide but flights :help
Catching a flight from Adelaide to Sydney and then on to Melbourne
to be back home at 11:40 pm Sunday night and up early to be at work on Monday.

Tigers I love you. Get it done. :thumbsup
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:50:56 PM by Don Fistiki »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Had to mute some keywords on Twitter after that, they are relentless.
:lol

A SEETHING Port Adelaide has slammed an AFL decision forcing the club to wear its white clash strip in Sunday's elimination final against Richmond after it was deemed the Tigers don't have a viable alternative jumper.

The Power were directed on Monday to wear their clash strip, despite finishing fifth and earning the right to host Sunday's final at Adelaide Oval.

The club said the decision was based on the "assertion that Richmond does not have a clash strip that is distinctive enough when compared to the Power’s traditional black home uniform".

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-01/jumper-clash-angers-power

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
stuff off Port you crappy franchise.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Yep shove it up your clacker. Your guernsey is poo anyway.

Online JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Stuff off Port!  We have been wearing the Yellow & Black for well over 100 years, Port only took up the black jumper a few years ago.  Just before that they were decked out in an electric teal blue catastrophy.  We get the jumper choice because we have always worn it, Port are just Johnny-come-lately when it comes to wearing the black, white & teal.  Why don't Port take the chance to wear a negative version of their original sanfl jumper - a white jumper with black jail bars?  Port also have the same problem when they play Effendon - take the hint losers & give up on trying to wear black when you are over 100 years too late!  You can't keep changing jumpers like you change underwear & expect rights at the same time!

YELLOW AND BLACK!     
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
I've remained pessimistic throughout the entire winning streak and I don't intend to stop now.

Port by 10 goals.

Hey you might as well as it's been working :thumbsup.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
After beating Sydney, Richmond celebrated like a team that had won a grand final. Realistically, it beat a team without superstar Lance Franklin and with little to play for. While its achievement in making finals is praiseworthy, it shouldn't distract from the fact that the club has gone backwards from last year. It relies heavily on a few superstars – Martin, Deledio, Cotchin and Riewoldt – with talent too thin below them. The Power has developed a depth of talent across the ground.

Wow, has this tool been watching us in the past few weeks??

Rance, Edwards, Ellis, Miles, Griffiths and others have all played a huge role in our wins, not just our superstars. That is what has been so pleasing during our winning streak.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond

Pack a cap Don, you're in the sun

I might have to offer myself as a taxi service to get everyone back to the airport for their flights   ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

dwaino

Port are just another soulless AFL expansion side. Suffer in ya jocks I say.

dwaino

After beating Sydney, Richmond celebrated like a team that had won a grand final. Realistically, it beat a team without superstar Lance Franklin and with little to play for. While its achievement in making finals is praiseworthy, it shouldn't distract from the fact that the club has gone backwards from last year. It relies heavily on a few superstars – Martin, Deledio, Cotchin and Riewoldt – with talent too thin below them. The Power has developed a depth of talent across the ground.

Wow, has this tool been watching us in the past few weeks??

Rance, Edwards, Ellis, Miles, Griffiths and others have all played a huge role in our wins, not just our superstars. That is what has been so pleasing during our winning streak.

Sydney won the flag two years ago without Franklin, and Sydney without a couple more of those players is just a side that the rest of the competition could afford.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
exactly,  what a load of rubbish, they had one of their extra salary cap goodies in Tippet so cry me a river about 10 million dollar man, we got his number anyway.
Lots of people name their swords......

Hellenic Tiger

Pack a cap Don, you're in the sun

I might have to offer myself as a taxi service to get everyone back to the airport for their flights   ;D

Thanks WP but have changed my plans with my wife and daughter now coming so we are driving to SA and upgrading our accommodation to stay a few days extra and drive back.

Couldn't bear to be away from my daughter on Fathers Day.

Wife happy, daughter happy, Dad Happy and if the Tigers win Dad even happier.
 :thumbsup ;D :cheers :bow :gotigers