Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 272359 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #1050 on: April 11, 2011, 10:55:09 PM »
as usual, a good laugh. the lot of them are that grumpy it's just funny to watch them carry on about everything.

I'm watching Risky Business on Foxtel. :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1051 on: April 11, 2011, 10:59:17 PM »
I think I've heard it all now. Tonight them comparing Jack's behaviour to Fevola's  ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #1052 on: April 11, 2011, 11:05:20 PM »
come on MT you still not watching this rubbish.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1053 on: April 11, 2011, 11:55:43 PM »
Hutchy beforehand mentioned Jack Riewoldt was one of the issues they were going to talk about tonight. I guess I'll watch anything about Richmond  :wallywink.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1054 on: April 11, 2011, 11:57:15 PM »
TV shows like this disgust me. They try and create crisis at clubs in particular ours because it lifts there ratings for tv and radio and sells papers. Its dishonest television and a disgrace IMHO.

Tigermonk

« Reply #1055 on: April 12, 2011, 12:00:30 AM »
TV shows like this disgust me. They try and create crisis at clubs in particular ours because it lifts there ratings for tv and radio and sells papers. Its dishonest television and a disgrace IMHO.

l dont watch crap so they selling nothing to me
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 01:00:34 PM by one-eyed »

Tigermonk

« Reply #1056 on: April 12, 2011, 12:01:18 AM »
Hutchy beforehand mentioned Jack Riewoldt was one of the issues they were going to talk about tonight. I guess I'll watch anything about Richmond  :wallywink.

and

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1057 on: April 12, 2011, 01:02:20 AM »

and
and on the show they said it was "obvious" to compare him to Richo (even though both were/are completely different footballers in their playing style ::) ). Caro then adds Jack's on-field behaviour like Fevola or at least Fevola-esque. So now Jack is apparently like a guy with multiple addictions that ruined his footy career and life ::).  I agree with Ramps. The media are trying to paint Jack as having some Jeckel and Hyde demeanour. It's utter crap! All Jack had to apologise for was for the "bird" and that could have been done via a statement on the RFC website. Why did Jack need to apologise to his teammates publicly at a press conference when it can be done behind closed doors if need be. There's more important things to worry about with how woeful the whole side played than appeasing the media who are just out to create a story even if it doesn't exist  :sleep.

Tigermonk

« Reply #1058 on: April 12, 2011, 01:35:11 AM »
thats right why do Richmond have to do everything in the public eye

its time RFC to harden up & shut up, play football without giving anyone info  >:(

jackstar is back again

« Reply #1059 on: April 12, 2011, 07:27:01 AM »
Turned off at 10.32 m ( one minute into the show) when I seen that Caro was dressed by KMart again. ::)

tony_montana

« Reply #1060 on: April 12, 2011, 10:50:35 AM »

and
and on the show they said it was "obvious" to compare him to Richo (even though both were/are completely different footballers in their playing style ::) ). Caro then adds Jack's on-field behaviour like Fevola or at least Fevola-esque. So now Jack is apparently like a guy with multiple addictions that ruined his footy career and life ::).  I agree with Ramps. The media are trying to paint Jack as having some Jeckel and Hyde demeanour. It's utter crap! All Jack had to apologise for was for the "bird" and that could have been done via a statement on the RFC website. Why did Jack need to apologise to his teammates publicly at a press conference when it can be done behind closed doors if need be. There's more important things to worry about with how woeful the whole side played than appeasing the media who are just out to create a story even if it doesn't exist  :sleep.

Ive had just about enough of this political correctness rubbish. He flipped the bird for goodness sakes - to have a press conference big LOL

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1061 on: April 12, 2011, 12:13:34 PM »

Ive had just about enough of this political correctness rubbish. He flipped the bird for goodness sakes - to have a press conference big LOL
[/quote]

Fully agree.  I cannot abide with the level of political correctness that the AFL has in place to "protect" its brand image.  Right-Wing, reactionary rubbish combined with Left-Wing Media Loonies equals Thought Police and media-led conservative propaganda, initiated by the Murdoch press, but followed by everyone else looking for ratings or circulation.  And the Australian community has fallen for it.

For goodness sakes, we couldn't beat the Dawks on the field, we can't start a fight anymore, so giving the bird was about the only response we had left.  After all, Jack isn't allowed to go kick chasing.  Even a couple of overly zealous tackles wouldn't have hurt, but he couldn't catch any of the Dawks.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #1062 on: April 12, 2011, 02:02:01 PM »
Turned off at 10.32 m ( one minute into the show) when I seen that Caro was dressed by KMart again. ::)

Makeup by Sandringham Sandblasting co. and Australian Rendering Company Pty Ltd.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1063 on: April 12, 2011, 07:39:14 PM »
perhaps Humes concrete could supply her with some shoes?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1064 on: April 12, 2011, 07:42:11 PM »
" Most of all I've let my family down "

Whaaaat ?

Gotta luv the obligatory press conference these days. Cut and paste and press play
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos