Author Topic: Membership 2012 - Roar Pride, Roar Passion, Roar Power  (Read 158445 times)

Gigantor

Re: Membership 2012 - Roar Pride, Roar Passion, Roar Power
« Reply #1005 on: May 19, 2012, 10:33:10 AM »
[
If we win, see the memberships fly up, up!........and win the premiership flag?.lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1006 on: May 19, 2012, 11:35:57 AM »
Win tonight and we should go close to breaking the 50k heading into the home game against Hawthorn next week. The paper today says we are about to start selling 3-game memberships to boost the tally.

They've been selling them already, I guess they are going to promote them more.

Agree

They certainly have been selling them

Though I still reckon they need a membership that caters for people who simply cannot get to games and sorry RFC the 3 game membership just doesn't cut it.

There are people (like the elderly in nursing homes) who cannot under any circumstances get to games. What does the club offer these folks? Sweet FA it seems  :banghead

We seem to be the only club who don't offer a membership for that category of supporter. Why?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1007 on: May 19, 2012, 11:47:15 AM »
Win tonight and we should go close to breaking the 50k heading into the home game against Hawthorn next week. The paper today says we are about to start selling 3-game memberships to boost the tally.

Agree

Though I still reckon they need a membership that caters for people who simply cannot get to games and sorry RFC the 3 game membership just doesn't cut it.

There are people (like the elderly in nursing homes) who cannot under any circumstances get to games. What does the club offer these folks? Sweet FA it seems  :banghead

We seem to be the only club who don't offer a membership for that category of supporter. Why?

I have had a membership now for 12 years and have probably been to 20 games in that period of time. I keep buying my membership to support the club and not try to get every cent back just because I brought a membership. I know a ton of people in the same boat, if you a passionate supporter who wants to support the club any way they can you will find they will buy a membership regardless.....

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1008 on: May 19, 2012, 11:53:43 AM »
I have had a membership now for 12 years and have probably been to 20 games in that period of time. I keep buying my membership to support the club and not try to get every cent back just because I brought a membership. I know a ton of people in the same boat, if you a passionate supporter who wants to support the club any way they can you will find they will buy a membership regardless.....

If you can afford it I agree with you 100% but some people cannot afford $85 a year for the Tiger Insider membership which is the cheapest one on offer (this is our 3 game m'ship BTW)

Why can't they offer something for $40 or $50 that gives you no access to games but let's you be a member.  That's what i am talking about the Club doesn't cater for these people

Isn't it about getting as many members as they can? 

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1009 on: May 20, 2012, 10:27:25 PM »
The 3-game membership banner is up on the RFC website...

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1010 on: May 21, 2012, 12:27:15 PM »
As of 21/05/2012

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1011 on: May 21, 2012, 12:44:20 PM »
As of 21/05/2012

I thought we were 49,100 last week.  Obviously 22 people microwaved their memberships after Saturday night  :lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1012 on: May 21, 2012, 07:41:40 PM »
As of 21/05/2012

I thought we were 49,100 last week.  Obviously 22 people microwaved their memberships after Saturday night  :lol

We had 49,027 as per the club's website on Friday

ALF web-site saying a nice rounded up number of 49,100

Whatever it is we'll get the 50k and that's the main thing

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #1013 on: May 21, 2012, 07:47:00 PM »

Agree

Lol, sheesh wp anymore brilliant ideas of course a 3 game membership would be no good for the infirmed ,  :lol lets not try and fit a sq peg in a round hole. Perhaps they could be support packages that would entitle digital membership et al
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1014 on: May 21, 2012, 08:45:37 PM »

Lol, sheesh wp anymore brilliant ideas of course a 3 game membership would be no good for the infirmed ,  :lol lets not try and fit a sq peg in a round hole. Perhaps they could be support packages that would entitle digital membership et al

We offer nothing for those people of cannot get to games. The only thing they offer is the 3game m'ship it isn't good enough

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1015 on: May 21, 2012, 08:55:58 PM »
WP, i bought my young bloke a Cotchy's Cub membership, which i think cost about 80 bucks, yet he can't use his card to get in. A mate of mine did the same, the card has no bar code. My other son is a saints supporter (and about to become homeless ;D) and i bought him a Rooeys Club membersip and he gets in.  Is there a membership for juniors that includes admission?

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1016 on: May 21, 2012, 10:24:18 PM »
WP, i bought my young bloke a Cotchy's Cub membership, which i think cost about 80 bucks, yet he can't use his card to get in. A mate of mine did the same, the card has no bar code. My other son is a saints supporter (and about to become homeless ;D) and i bought him a Rooeys Club membersip and he gets in.  Is there a membership for juniors that includes admission?

Richo what happened to your 2nd boy? You need to conduct an investigation Richo....get the kid into Tigerland....you know thats how it has to be  ;D

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1017 on: May 22, 2012, 06:30:48 AM »

Richo what happened to your 2nd boy? You need to conduct an investigation Richo....get the kid into Tigerland....you know thats how it has to be  ;D
I think he will return Ramps. I took him to the family day before the Sydney game and he felt so out of place he asked for my scarf. I have taken to a couple of Richmond games and he accidently found himself cheering for us. His mates at school turned him on to the saints. It breaks my heart :'(

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1018 on: May 22, 2012, 07:44:18 AM »

I think he will return Ramps. I took him to the family day before the Sydney game and he felt so out of place he asked for my scarf. I have taken to a couple of Richmond games and he accidently found himself cheering for us. His mates at school turned him on to the saints. It breaks my heart :'(

lol just remind him how the saints have no supporters and only 1 flag not to mention an ageing list and the record for spoons:D

Tell him how we have the best song and the most fans;)
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1019 on: May 22, 2012, 07:58:40 AM »

lol just remind him how the saints have no supporters and only 1 flag not to mention an ageing list and the record for spoons:D

Tell him how we have the best song and the most fans;)
Tried all that Mrakov, i have been explaining how Nick Riewoldt cries all the time, Stephen Milne is a tip rat and that the saints are going down whilst we are going up. I'll get him back on board!