Author Topic: Deledio off to GWS in exchange for future first & third round picks [confirmed]  (Read 176651 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
I'd be selecting Jacob "The Bodyguard" Townsend for our match/es v Geelong next year and giving him a couple of very specific tasks.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Ruanaidh

2 picks in top 10/12 next year in a draft talent laden with KPP's - yeah I'm happy with that. Very happy

Geelong won't get near top 4 next year - look at their outs and look at what's still there at the wrong end of 30
The problem Tony is that this year is laden with the best crop of mid's since the Hodge/Judd superdraft.

tony_montana

2 picks in top 10/12 next year in a draft talent laden with KPP's - yeah I'm happy with that. Very happy

Geelong won't get near top 4 next year - look at their outs and look at what's still there at the wrong end of 30
The problem Tony is that this year is laden with the best crop of mid's since the Hodge/Judd superdraft.

Prestia and Caddy will help a fair bit and lets face it, mids are dime a dozen, easier to find than good bluechip KPP's. Reckon those 2 are probably as good or better than anything we wouldve drafted.

Our KPP stocks are in worse shape imo and need urgent attention. They are already talking up next years draft KPP talent as the best in years. Think we made the right call

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
When Taranto turns out to be the next Bontempelli & SPS the next Mcleod you might change your tune... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

tony_montana

When Taranto becomes the next Bontempelli & SPS the next Mcleod you might change your tune... :shh

well you could take it to the bank that we wouldnt have drafted them then  ;)

Ruanaidh

When Taranto becomes the next Bontempelli & SPS the next Mcleod you might change your tune... :shh

Ouch and double ouch!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

what do you mean TM? We have Clarke now didnt you know and hackson has been sacked, sorry demoted.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Jackstar 1960

Apparently Mrs Lids isn't happy at all 😉

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Apparently Mrs Lids isn't happy at all 😉

Probably never worked a day in her life.

2-3 years up in Sydney won't hurt.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
Heard some stuff abt Lids today, evidently has massive tickets on himself and not a team player.... comments?

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
As someone who has never met him, spoken to him, knows nothing about him I agree wholeheartedly
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
Hearing we are paying some of his contract ... that is poor!

And not getting a 1st round pick this year is annoying!

To be in the draft at Pick 27 is harder.

Hope we do not trade out any of our two picks next year!

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
As someone who has never met him, spoken to him, knows nothing about him I agree wholeheartedly
A mate a mines daughter has a crush on him, thats as close as ive got
 :shh
And no rolfie h stuff going on!!!

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
 :lol
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame

har har har
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S