Author Topic: Jordan McMahon  (Read 21192 times)

10 FLAGS

Re: Jordan McMahon
« Reply #180 on: October 12, 2011, 02:31:32 PM »
Clarke is no where near the Judd mould :lol If we had made a play for Judd we would have had to give up Pick 2 (Cotchin) pick 18 (Rance) and most likely Jack Lid's! Judd has been great for Carlton but he has had support around him IMO getting Judd would have set us back another 10 years.

So what your saying is if we don't get Clarke this trade period then we have failed??

I was asked to provide the names of big name players who have transferred. I did that. Clarke would be a good get IMHO but alas according to our footy department he costs too much lol. A pass mark for me would be:

Tom Gillies from Geelong
Tom Nicholls from BrisbaneLuke Brown from Norwood as a Pre listed Player

A successful trade period that gives real hope for the future means

a pick in the U17 draft
or a big name player from another club.

Lets be honest I havent set the bar very high because Im not expecting us to do much but as always and as I have said, I will apologise on Monday if they produce a big name player.

tom nichols from brisbane? you idiot

I made an error in haste when writing my post, compared to some of your work, my work is genius. Your just someone who refuses to admit that his been wrong for years and continually goes down the same old road- the road to nowhere.

yeah, you are an intellectual giant

You want us to trade for Mitch Clarke, the only problem is that he wants to go home to Perth and last time I checked Richmond was in Victoria   :wallywink

I gave a list that you all demanded. A pass = Gillies, Nicholls and Brown. A successful trading period = an u17pick or a big name player.

Now I know your on the hop and your looking to save face Blaisee but seriously just come out and admit that youve been wrong for years, year in year out for years and everyone can move on.  ;D

gerkin greg

« Reply #181 on: October 12, 2011, 02:40:34 PM »
I miss Jordie. Ripper bloke.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #182 on: October 12, 2011, 02:43:00 PM »
wasn't valued high enough here.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #183 on: October 12, 2011, 02:50:39 PM »
Clarke is no where near the Judd mould :lol If we had made a play for Judd we would have had to give up Pick 2 (Cotchin) pick 18 (Rance) and most likely Jack Lid's! Judd has been great for Carlton but he has had support around him IMO getting Judd would have set us back another 10 years.

So what your saying is if we don't get Clarke this trade period then we have failed??

I was asked to provide the names of big name players who have transferred. I did that. Clarke would be a good get IMHO but alas according to our footy department he costs too much lol. A pass mark for me would be:

Tom Gillies from Geelong

a pick in the U17 draft

Lets be honest I havent set the bar very high because Im not expecting us to do much but as always and as I have said, I will apologise on Monday if they produce a big name player.

I made an error in haste when writing my post, compared to some of your work, my work is genius. Your just someone who refuses to admit that his been wrong for years and continually goes down the same old road- the road to nowhere.

You want us to trade for Mitch Clarke, the only problem is that he wants to go home to Perth and last time I checked Richmond was in Victoria   :wallywink

I gave a list that you all demanded. A pass = Gillies, Nicholls and Brown. A successful trading period = an u17pick or a big name player.

Now I know your on the hop and your looking to save face Blaisee but seriously just come out and admit that youve been wrong for years, year in year out for years and everyone can move on.  ;D

funny you are the sad case that obsessed with me pulling up my posts from 4 years ago to support an argument that you dont even know how to argue

Its flattering and all but really get a life

If we leave it up to you we will get Clarke who wants a trade to western Australia, Nicholss from brisbane when he plays for the suns and Giilles who is contracted for another year.

Is it still school holidays or what?

10 FLAGS

« Reply #184 on: October 12, 2011, 03:17:16 PM »

Tom Gillies from Geelong

a pick in the U17 draft

funny you are the sad case that obsessed with me pulling up my posts from 4 years ago to support an argument that you dont even know how to argue

Its flattering and all but really get a life

If we leave it up to you we will get Clarke who wants a trade to western Australia, Nicholss from brisbane when he plays for the suns and Giilles who is contracted for another year.

Is it still school holidays or what?

:lol Ive argued my case and proven my point beyond any doubt. Its your own words about the so called elites in various threads that has burnt your credibility. Just admit your wrong.

And by the way this year your responses are exactly the same as previous years. Defending the indefensible. Simply Unbelievable.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 06:25:32 PM by 10 FLAGS »

Tigermonk

« Reply #185 on: October 12, 2011, 03:20:22 PM »
Delete this thread ADMIN, McMahon is long finished & this thread should never rise from the ashes again

10 FLAGS

« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2011, 03:21:56 PM »
Delete this thread ADMIN, McMahon is long finished & this thread should never rise from the ashes again

No No No Monkey. This thread is a classic. Its hilarious.  :lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #187 on: October 12, 2011, 03:29:45 PM »
l never want to see the name McMahon on this forum again. it haunts me  ::)

gerkin greg

« Reply #188 on: October 12, 2011, 04:29:19 PM »
Greg Miller is the name that haunts me, not McMahon.

Jordie is a legend. Average player, but the dud trade and over the odds contract was not his making. Poor eff has to carry a can full of Miller's dung around for the rest of his life.

gerkin greg

« Reply #189 on: October 12, 2011, 04:33:27 PM »
Also if Miller had accepted Port's offer that year of pick 28 for Schulz that could have been on-traded to the Dogs and we would have kept pick 19 and Scott Selwood. But he stuffed that up as well.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #190 on: October 12, 2011, 05:45:53 PM »
:lol
It's like Herpes. Disappears for as while the pain goes and you forget about it, but then it keeps coming back to haunt you.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #191 on: October 12, 2011, 07:01:27 PM »

The bloke could genuinely play. He had run, and an under rated left boot.

Not like your edwards, jacksons and your Farmers  :banghead

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #192 on: October 12, 2011, 07:03:27 PM »
:lol
It's like Herpes. Disappears for as while the pain goes and you forget about it, but then it keeps coming back to haunt you.

One may argue it was worth it  :angel:

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #193 on: October 12, 2011, 08:27:22 PM »

The bloke could genuinely play. He had run, and an under rated left boot.

Not like your edwards, jacksons and your Farmers  :banghead

give me a spell. Could play..LMFAO

yeah could tackle like a little boy. Rubbish footballer

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #194 on: October 12, 2011, 08:43:54 PM »
Anyway - for once, try and do the right thing and just admit where we are at as a club and stop defending the indefensible.

In you opinion Exactly where do you think were at as a club??

A hell of a long way from winning a flag. A hell of long way away if we dont get some more A grade talent into the club.

:lol :lol :lol :lol So after two seasons of seeing the Club trying to do something about it you ready to give up??

Mate every Richmond administration over the last 3 decades has promised to do something about it. This one is breaking there balls to bring Ivan Maric to Punt Road  :lol

Ivan Maric is overated full stop